X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<< Atlantis Base - Mess hall -> corridors >>

{Teyla} -- {Ronon}

Upon hearing the name 'Todd' as John gave his orders (her own comm was always active, too), Teyla almost choked in her soup. It took Ronon a few pats on her back in order for her to regain composure. Apologies abounded.

"Sorry."

"No problem. You ok now?"

"Yes, fine, thank you. But, really, take a Wraith on this mission? Why? John!" She shouted after him, but the colonel had already left.

Ronon and Teyla hurried after Sheppard, and made him stop right there, blocking his path.

"Why are you taking the Wraith along, John? There were no indications of culling, and besides he is still a security risk. Is he not?" Teyla sounded a little angry and shocked, but still composed enough. "We cannot trust him."

((OOC: hope it's ok, figured she'd be shocked and all ))

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Todd} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}- {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller}

Todd waved off assistance, and sat, but allowed the human doctor to continue to examine him. "It may have something to do with the injection site... Anne," he said, and eyed the soldiers who had come back into the room at Jennifer's urgent call. "My recent recovery using the Iratus Queen as a cure has had some lingering effect, I fear. It is a very dangerous procedure, and I was lucky to escape with my life."

MacGregor wasn't so sure, and reached for his arm, her fingers palpating the nodes that ran from the feeding slit. "It's swollen," she said, and Jennifer examined it too, causing the Wraith to wince. "I guess that's not so comfortable?"

"Apparently," Todd growled.

"What do you think, Carson?" Jennifer asked, and looked over at the Scot.

Spoiler:
      This is very, very weird, posting to myself.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
        << Atlantis Base - Mess hall -> corridors >>

{Teyla} -- {Ronon}

Upon hearing the name 'Todd' as John gave his orders (her own comm was always active, too), Teyla almost choked in her soup. It took Ronon a few pats on her back in order for her to regain composure. Apologies abounded.

"Sorry."

"No problem. You ok now?"

"Yes, fine, thank you. But, really, take a Wraith on this mission? Why? John!" She shouted after him, but the colonel had already left.

Ronon and Teyla hurried after Sheppard, and made him stop right there, blocking his path.

"Why are you taking the Wraith along, John? There were no indications of culling, and besides he is still a security risk. Is he not?" Teyla sounded a little angry and shocked, but still composed enough. "We cannot trust him."

((OOC: hope it's ok, figured she'd be shocked and all ))
        <<Atlantis Base, Mess hall >> Heading to Gateroom> <Transporter>

{Lt Col John Sheppard}

John looked back at Teyla as he entered the transporter. "I know how you feel Teyla, I'm not too happy about it either. But he is the only one I know who can confirm for good or not if it's a culling and I really need to know." He clikced his coms again. " McKay, Jennifer do you read?"
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Todd} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller}

Anne double checked Todd's pulse and body temperature, it was stabilising, the swelling was settling before her eyes and she was about to reply when she heard Colonel Sheppard's voice in her coms unit. It was a call for Jennifer, but as occupied as she was Anne wanted to answer but was at a loss. "I'm such a duffer." She said. "How do you work this thing?" She asked pointing to the earpiece.
          Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

<Atlantis Base> <Fourth Floor Lab, East Pier>

Zelenka

Radek was studying his computer screen, which displayed the details of the 'culled' planets, when he heard Sheppards call for Mckay, he tapped his earpiece "Colonel Sheppard, this is Zelenka, i'm afraid Rodney is indisposed at the moment he's locked himself in a booth for some experiment, he's not wearing an earpiece, would you like me to pass a message on?"
            sigpic

Comment

{Lt Col John Sheppard}

"Yeah Radek, tell him to get his ass up to the gate room asap. You might as well come as well, I think we're going to need as many geeks on this as possible. No offence." Click
              Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 23 August 2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

<Atlantis> <Fourth Floor Lab, East Pier>

Zelenka

Zelenka swore under his breath "Sakra" he didnt like going offworld, he liked to stay safe in his little lab, not that Atlantis had been 'safe' the few years he'd been here, but, safer than some of the worlds he'd heard about from Mckay's rambling, he sighed, arose from his chair and went to the booth in the corner of the lab to see if he could get Mckay's attention, there would be shouting no doubt.
                sigpic

Comment

{Lt Col John Sheppard}

"Sakra" John heard what he could only think was something either meaning a Czeck food or something else. He shook his head and waited for the transporter to stop. "Teyla, Chewie, you don't think I'm doing the right thing do you? I mean dragging Todd along with us?"

((OOC Pooks I'll wait until we get some off the others on, good job on Radek))

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller} - {Todd} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}

Just as Carson was about to give an irritated reply back to Todd, he saw the tall figure slump to the ground. Dr. Beckett jumped up and knelt beside him, facing Dr. MacGregor. He looked him over as Todd raised himself up to a sitting position on the floor. “Looks to be a histamine response to the treatment, but the regenerative nature of your body is compensating. You’ll need a few moments rest, but you should be fine once the swelling goes down completely.” Carson threw a reassuring look over to a panicked Dr. Keller.

Just then, he heard Dr. MacGregor's query and looked to see her fumbling with her ear piece. He held in a light chuckle and reached over Todd for the ear piece while Sheppard‘s voice was booming out of it. “Here, let me help you,” he said to Anne. As he took her ear piece into one hand, he clicked open the comm line on his own ear piece with the other. He noticed that Jennifer was so focused on Todd‘s well being that she had forgotten to respond. “Aye, Colonel Sheppard. This is Beckett. Todd is recovering from an injection. Give us a few minutes and we’ll be on our way.” He then clicked on the mute feature while leaving the line open.

Carson quickly showed Anne how to operate her ear piece while Todd rapidly recovered. Dr. Keller gathered their computer tablets and checked their packs for travel. Soon, everyone was ready to head out of the door.
                    Last edited by Atlantis4Life; 22 August 2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

{Lt Col John Sheppard}

“Aye, Colonel Sheppard. This is Beckett. Todd is recovering from an injection. Give us a few minutes and we’ll be on our way.”

Click, click. "Good news Doc. We'll meet you in the gateroom. And make sure you're all carrying, well not Todd of course, but you know what I mean."

Comment

Spoiler:
                        ((OOC: since no one has picked up Ronon.... As always, VM/PM me if not ok. ))

<< Atlantis Base -- transporter headed to Gateroom >>

"No," Ronon growled, his hand on his weapon. "It's not."

Teyla calmed her friend's battle lust with just a pointed look.

"No, we do not think it is a good idea. But if you think it would help us work out what is going on, John, then, grudgingly, yes." There'd been no signs of culling on the planet, and she guessed Todd wouldn't find any either, but of course, even with her senses, she still wasn't a Wraith.

"What's the plan?" The Satedan asked. Even though he wasn't looking forward to have the Wraith on the team, he trusted Sheppard enough to go along with it.

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Dr. Carson Beckett}

Click-click. "Good news Doc. We'll meet you in the gateroom. And make sure you're all carrying, well not Todd of course, but you know what I mean."

"Understood."

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Todd} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Anne MacGregor}

"Ah, trust extends only as far as an injection and does not include one of your primitive weapons, I see," Todd purred, and took a deep breath. The pain was receding, but the ache was still there and the orifice on his hand gaped a little, as if it sought something more substantial. He nodded at Keller, to indicate he was fine, and rose fluidly to his feet. "So what does my brother have in store for me, I wonder?"

Jennifer let go of Todd's arm, and scanned him. She could see Anne do the same, but what the hell they could do if he collapsed on them again, she didn't know. "Good to see nothing affects your sense of humour," she said primly, and glared when he snorted a laugh. "You are such son-of-a-b*tch -"

"As are many of us," the Wraith rejoined, and nodded towards the doors. "Shall we?"
                            sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis Base> <Gate Room>

{Lt. Colonel John Sheppard}

The door of the transporter open and John stepped out first, he looked around for Woolsey and couldn't see him anywhere. "Teyla, Ronon, when the others get here, make sure they have everything, I'm going to the Jumper bay to get our ride. If you see Woolsey let him know what we're doing ok."

((OOC anyone can NPC Woolsey if they wish to))

<Coms>

"Doctor Beckett, if Todd whines too much, just let him know Ronon will be one step behind him."

Comment

<Atlantis Base, Gate room>

{Ronon} - {Teyla} -- {Woolsey}

"Not behind," Ronon replied, with an evil grin on the face. "Ahead."

Teyla just shook her head and the two of them took up a position in the gate room and waited for the others to show up. Ronon had his arms crossed and leant casually against the wall, Teyla just stood there.

"Waiting on someone?" A new voice was heard. It was Woolsey, he stood on the nearest balcony overlooking the Gate.

"Ah, yes, Mr Woolsey," Teyla replied, then explained the situation briefly to him.

"I see." He said thoughtfully, considering. "When the colonel returns, have him go to my office, please."

"Of course,"
                                Teyla nodded and smiled. Woolsey left the balcony to go to his office.
                                Last edited by Ryn; 23 August 2010, 11:19 PM. Reason: hope this is better :P

Comment

Working...
                                X