X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay looked at Woolsey and nodded

"Fifty five minutes you say? I dont suppose we could get a bite to eat in the meantime, im sure our guest might be hungry......and..... by that i mean.... maybe he would like to taste our food...not us" Mckay stammered and stuttered thro the sentence, really regretting that it had left his mouth in the first place.
    sigpic

Comment

Ronon stood behind the two, the doctor and the Wraith, never letting the latter out of his sight. So far, everything went peaceful, but he was wary all the same, even through his tiredness, crankyness, overall soreness, pain, and not in the least his hunger for food. He had to be wary, for Jennifer, although she did hold her own and he felt proud of that. She didn't seem easily scared anymore which was a good thing.

Teyla was sat in a corner, the only seat left available. She did not take part in the discussion but took everything in, hating the fact that her 'spidey sense' had been right, for once. The alliance with the Wraith had never sat right with her and she detested having to go through this, again. The news about yet another planet's missing people, bothered her greatly too. She really wished she had an idea to help but she didn't.

Just as McKay made his announcement/request and a stutter, Ronon's stomach decided to growl. Loudly. It caused a chuckle from Teyla, a much-needed one at that.

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller}

A dark chuckle erupted from Bonewhite's throat, and he settled back in the chair, resting his hands on its arms. Aware of the Satedan behind him, he couldn't resist the jibe. "You have nothing to fear, Dr. McKay, for I have fed recently."

Everybody in the room went stock still, and every human eye fastened on the Wraith. For his part, Bonewhite was only interested in the response of the human Queen, Teyla. He could wait to see what she would say.

Jennifer turned her head and thinned her mouth. Subjected to Wraith 'humour' most of the time she'd worked with Todd, she recognised mockery when she heard it. "Time to play nice," she hissed, refusing to be cowed by his reptilian gaze when it rested on her. "Let's try something new... like... oh... an exchange without sarcasm."

Kenny did not reply, he merely smiled, and looked ahead, his face settling into boredom.
        sigpic

Comment

Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay gave a slight grimace and a nervous smile and looked at Woolsey then to the wraith

"Well..thats good...obviously not for the person you fed on..but...ermmm *cough* so what do you say,...eat...then come back later... i mean i know some of us are hungry and we'll all feel beter after a good meal" He looked pointedly at Ronon
          sigpic

Comment

Teyla had known it was sarcasm before Jennifer had told the Wraith off. A small debate happened inside her whether or not she should answer as well. She decided not to in the end, yet her eyes told the room it was a struggle. A smouldering, angry gaze finally settled on 'Kenny', aware of his every move. He'd definitely crossed a line, even if it had been a joke.

Meanwhile, Ronon's hands rested on the shoulders of the Wraith, almost crushing them in an iron grip, effectively pinning 'Kenny' to his chair. They'd landed there as soon as the Wraith had spoken. "Careful, *Kenny*", he hissed in the being's ear. "Unless of course you *want* to be imprisoned. And *that's* why you came here."
            At McKay's pointed look (even though it was directed at his stomach), he then let go and resumed his pose resting against the wall, arms crossed once again.

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

As the Satedan's hands left his shoulders, Bonewhite uttered a low rumble. The Commander could not arrive soon enough, in his opinion. This attempt at negotiation was becoming tedious. What made him think these animals, food, would listen to any suggestion he had to make? The presence of the runner spoke more of their prejudice than anything else. He pulled the threads of his patience back together.

"As much as we both dislike the necessity of my arrival here, Runner, you require my... our assistance, and once I have confirmation from the Commander we can proceed, or not." Taking a sharp breath through his nostrils and sensory pits, the air tasted of defiance and hate, and almost mildly, he added, "Imprisonment would serve none of us well."

Now he would wait again, while they ate, and he closed his eyes, effectively shutting them out to concentrate on the distant thoughts of his brothers.
              sigpic

Comment

"Proceed with what?" Teyla asked suddenly, her anger having subsided to a point where she could handle it better, though it simmered in the background of her mind, lacing her words.

"Why are you here?" She looked at Kenny directly, ignoring everyone else for the moment. And knowing from previous experience, she knew he would answer.

"It is not only to request Todd's presence here. Tell us. Why?"

Ronon watched her, sensing on some level there was something decidedly different about his friend right now. He couldn't really work out what though, and dismissed it for now. He looked at McKay and shrugged, their quest for food would have to wait a while.

Comment

"I am going to have to agree with Dr. McKay," Sheppard said at McKay's suggestion. He was obviously in a lot of pain, even with the aspirin Woosley gave him. "We are hungry and some are obviously injured. A break would be good."

The wraith then made a joke about feeding. John growled and unconsciously resting his hand on his scar. A mark of a wraith feeding. His eyes moved from the Wraith to Ronon who like a approaching hurricane went after the Wraith. He waited for tensions to calm but they only increased. He waited for the answer to question Teyla asked....from the slight throbbing from where his scar was, he had a bad feeling about it.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

The tug a blade felt for his rightful Queen threatened to swamp Bonewhite's determination to wait for the Commander, and he gritted his teeth, disinclined to allow Steelflower to gain the upper hand yet. "I cannot," he purred, edged his voice in shards of ice. "Before I do I must speak with him, and only him." His golden eyes flicked open, and he held hers in his demon stare. "You will surely understand, my Queen."
                    sigpic

Comment

Richard listened to the discussion with his hands folded in his lap. There was not a lot that could be done until the Apollo returned. He sighed deeply, wishing he could be someplace else, the mainland had some wonderful flowers he'd like to cultivate. "Very well then, we'll adjourn for forty minutes. Doctor Keller would you see to Colonel Sheppard's injury and the rest of you can take some sustenance. Commander I would speak with you in private if I may."

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

The Wraith sighed and turned his head to look at Hairy. "You may speak, though I cannot promise to answer, Mr. Woolsey."

It could not be soon enough that Guide arrived in Atlantis. He shifted in the seat, uneasy, and waited for the blade to begin talking. He didn't doubt it woud be more of the same.
                        sigpic

Comment

((OOC - I know this makes the RPG tougher - see above post - but it is strictly canon, and is the way a Wraith would behave. There's no way he would respond to Woolsey; he has no respect for him. ))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            {Kenny/Bonewhite}

The tug a blade felt for his rightful Queen threatened to swamp Bonewhite's determination to wait for the Commander, and he gritted his teeth, disinclined to allow Steelflower to gain the upper hand yet. "I cannot," he purred, edged his voice in shards of ice. "Before I do I must speak with him, and only him." His golden eyes flicked open, and he held hers in his demon stare. "You will surely understand, my Queen."

To all human onlookers Teyla simply turned and left the room as per Woolsey's instructions, though not without a hard glance back at Kenny.
                            She thought of her last encounter with Todd, unaware she was sending an image of him along with her thought. Simply an image of him laughing, nothing more. ~Very well. Whilst I *understand* your reluctance to comply, I am *sure* the Commander would want you to answer Woolsey's questions. As would I.~ Her command came with a mental tug, Teyla hoped it would be enough but somehow doubted it. There was just something about Kenny's resolve to only talk to Todd, and it made her highly curious. What was so important? Her curiosity drifted along at the end of the thought.

Ronon found himself walking ahead of the group, the prospect of food highly enticing and somehow more important than dealing with all the aches and pains first. He'd always done that while on the run too, food first, pain and wounds later. Food helped the body to deal with its wounds better, it was a basic survival instinct. Memories of that time had flooded back when Kenny had called him a Runner. He hadn't been one for years now, but sometimes it still felt like it was only yesterday that Beckett had pulled the tracker out of him.

Comment

Woolsey's Office

Mckay
                              mckay looked from Teyla to the wraith and then clapped and rubbed his hands together, with a smile he said

"Well, im off, see you all soon, can i bring you anything back, a sandwich?, drink?" These last words were directed to Woolsey and getting no response he wondered off and caught up with Ronon

"It was a little tense in their dont you think? i could sense something" He wagged his forefinger near his head.
                              sigpic

Comment

The stretcher left the room again and by god was John Sheppard glad of it. It was too tense of a situation to even comprehend with the dark thoughts in his mind. He felt was mistreated. His distresses ignored. He did not trust this situation not one bit. It was like he was gagged and he knew damn well what the feeling was like.

As the stretcher made it's way to medical wing he managed to come close to Rodney and Ronon. Of course Rodney was all excited to be outta there and agreed that it was too tense of a situation but Sheppard was more concerned about Ronon. So he raised his hand indicating for the people wheeling him to slow down.

"I happen to agree with Rodney," John said easing his way into the conversation,"This is a tense situation. I do not trust it nor do I agree we should be playing buddy-buddy with the wraith."

He then turned his head to Ronon and gave him a look of concern.

"You alright buddy?" He asked.
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X