X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis> - <Control room>

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

"My job Woolsey, my job." John looked at him square in the eye. "We've come to grief too many times because of faulty equipment and that includes Jumpers. Now we have a mission if you're ok with that, or do I need your permission?" John was feeling particularly sarcastic today, and he knew it was showing, but thinking of Larrin, he didn't really care anymore. "Where is she?" He said in his mind.
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis> <Control Room>

Woolsey NPC Sheppard

Woolsey moved his weight from one foot to the other and looked at Sheppard
      "Do i detect sarcasm in your voice Colonel? I am in charge of this base and as such you do need my permission to go thro the gate, im not inclined, in this case, to deny it, but taking Todd is one thing i do not approve of, admittedly he has been useful on many an occasion, but he has put all your lives at risk in doing so, so you can understand my concern Colonel."
      sigpic

Comment

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

John grinned sheepishly. "And here I was thinking you were going to have my ass for buzzing the tower." He relaxed a little and placed his hand on the railing, he looked again at the waiting faces below and knew he couldn't delay any longer. "Look I agree with you. He puts everyone in danger each time we 'work' with him. But he's been an asset you can't deny on a couple of occasions and for this run, we really need to eliminate any possibility at all that the Wraith are involved. He's the only one...." John jerked his thumb over his back. "...he can do that for us. I have a hunch this is gonna get worse before it gets better and frankly I'm running out of ideas."

Comment

Woolsey

Woolsey sighed, he knew John was right, but still couldnt help worrying over the danger "Ok Colonel you have a go, albeit a pensive one" he turned to go, then at the last minute looked back over his shoulder at the Colonel
          "About buzzing the Tower...next time, try to give a little warning so we can at least avoid heart attacks"
          sigpic

Comment

Dr. Jennifer Keller

The fancy seat-of-your-pants flying had not impressed Jennifer that much, but she knew it was part of John's personality to show off a little. Watching the body language of Woolsey and the Colonel, she could see there was a bit of ass-kicking going on, although she couldn't hear what - not that he didn't deserve it! All she hoped was that he wouldn't decide on theatrics when they went planet-side. That sort of thing could mean one of them got damaged, and she hated filling out paperwork.

As Rodney sidled in beside her, she gave him a smile. "You have no idea how pleased I am that jumpers have inertial dampeners, if that little show was anything to go by. Throwing up is never a good thing."

A few marines scurried past, taking extra equipment - mostly ammo.
            sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> <Control Room/Gate Area>

{Todd}

A crooked little smile touched Todd's mouth as he stood back pensively, sensing the tension unfold between Sheppard and this human named Woolsey. He'd only seen this relative newcomer a handful of times but had yet to be impressed by anything he'd seen. Unable to sense a sound strategic military mind or any understanding of science, the two areas of expertise that marked out a true leader in his mind, he wondered how this human had managed to become leader of this expedition.

He chuckled softly to himself. There was much about humans he did not understand and, he sensed as he looked at the gathered assembly, much they did not understand about each other.
              Last edited by Trillian52; 30 August 2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

<Atlantis base - gate room (not control room - I think ) >

{Ronon}

"What's so funny?" Ronon asked, genuinely curious, yet also distrusting. He stood next to the Wraith, about to get into the jumper. He hadn't heard the chuckle, but the crook of the mouth gave him a clue. Todd generally didn't 'smile' (or what passed for it on a Wraith face) for no reason.

Comment

<Atlantis> <Control Room/Gate Area>
                  Spoiler:
                  Thanks Ryn - fixed now

{Todd}

All too aware that Ronon lacked his own ability to sense what had passed between Sheppard and Woolsey, Todd was in no hurry to provide any insights to his antagonist. "Nothing that would interest you Satedan." He replied dismissively as he turned to enter the jumper.
                  Last edited by Trillian52; 30 August 2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

<<Atlantis base - gate room - jumper>>

{Ronon}

"Well, it does," Ronon replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Interest me. A lot, actually." While entering the jumper, he made sure the Wraith sat nowhere near the ladies.

"You'll sit there. Or you can stand there. Your choice." It was said as a fact, not a question.

Spoiler:
                    ooc@Trillian, I'm a little lazy and out of time to go look for jumper layout/seating so you can be creative... within reason.

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control room/ Puddlejumper>

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

Not quite sure of how the seating arrangements would be, Anne unhitched her pack and sat beside the middle bulkhead, she placed the pack on the deck between her legs, her side arm pressed into her thigh, so she moved it around her belt to the front. She looked up so she could speak to Ronon and asked him. "I'm going to assume Ronon, that you've flown in one of these a few times? What does it feel like?" She wore a small frown. For all her service life, Anne still got nervous when flying.
                      Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

{Gate Technician Chuck} NPC

Chuck was having a bit of fun at the Colonel's expence, it wasn't often Woolsey dressed him down, so he was enjoying the moment. He remembered all too often when Doctor Weir had the better of him and seeing the little ex-IOA man do the same was entertainment for his usually dull day. But it was going to brighten a little more as he saw Lt. Cadman climbing the stairs towards him, he offered her a silent 'Hi' and a wave and waited for her to join him.

Comment

<<Atlantis base - gate room - jumper>>

{Teyla}

Seeing to it that Ronon was busy occupying himself with the Wraith, and being polite as well about it (as much as he could muster, anyway), Teyla found a nice spot in the jumper. Her old seat behind McKay (who usually sat next to Sheppard) would be taken by one of the scientists, probably Zelenka. Hmm, or maybe even McGregor? She saw Keller sat with Rodney, and smiled at them both.

McGregor had just addressed Ronon and Teyla quickly intervened, knowing the Satedan would be grateful. Small talk just wasn't him, especially not when dealing with a Wraith in the mean time.

"Doctor, you do not feel a thing, I assure you. Here, take this seat instead." She gestured to her old front seat. "You will have a good look of the flight here."

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post

Woolsey

Woolsey sighed, he knew John was right, but still couldnt help worrying over the danger "Ok Colonel you have a go, albeit a pensive one" he turned to go, then at the last minute looked back over his shoulder at the Colonel
                            "About buzzing the Tower...next time, try to give a little warning so we can at least avoid heart attacks"
                            {Lt. Colonel John Sheppard}

John looked over his shoulder as he walked away. "Right, I'll try to remember that." He passed Laura Cadman on his way. "Cadman" he said simply and smiled, remembering the Rodney incident all too well. He went down the steps two at a time, picked up his gear near the ramp of the jumper and moved forward to his seat, he turned slightly and called out. "Mckay hurry it up there or I'll have Cadman take your place."

Comment

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

Looking at her new friend, she saw a grace and charisma in the young woman befitting a strong and noble leader. Anne knew to decline the offer would somehow offend and she accepted warmly, by touching Teyla lightly on the arm. "Thank you, Teyla isn't it?" She made herself comfortable and turned around slightly, her ever present pack on the floor next to her. "You've made me feel a little more relaxed. I'm not normally a nervous person, except when it comes to leaving the ground." A half smile creased her lips.
                              Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

{Dr. Jennifer Keller}

Jennifer reached across the small divide and placed a hand on Anne's arm. "I know exactly how you feel, but you don't feel any motion in these things." She rolled her eyes, and jerked her chin towards Sheppard. "Thank god!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X