X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    <USS General Hammond> <Mess Room>

{Teal'c ~NPC} - {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} - {Vala Mal Doran}

"Colonel Mitchell, I believe sleeping within the confines of the cockpit of the F302, may in fact lead to a detrimental affect upon your cervical vertabre." Teal'c said with a thorough knowledge of the workings of the human body. "And Vala Mal Doran, is not your large enough? Perhaps Colonel Carter could make a bunk up for you in the hangar bay." He grinned his best and roared with his extremely loud laughter."By the way, where is Captain Hailey, she is supposed to conduct our briefing for this mission."

<USS General Hammond> <Mess Room>

{Teal'c ~NPC} - {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} - {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala rolls her eyes and smacks Teal'c on the arm... "Ohhhh Muscles... I'll have no comments from you...now just stand there and look good...K?" She winks at him as she allows her eyes to roam up and down his hardened body ....."oh and by the way.... Hailey is in the head... I think she is a bit sick." she sighs as she whirls her hands around motioning a dizziness gesture... "you know I think she is still trying to get used to how we beam around and stuff."
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I'm going make a new thread for the Hammond, I'll copy and paste SQ's last post there. All Hammond Mission posts will go there to avoid confusion

Comment

<SGC>

<Daniel's Lab>

{Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio}

SG-4 commanding officer was walking down the corridor, heading to the armoury, fighting off idle thoughts and trying to concentrate on a possible mission possibly soon to happen. Well, she hoped that SG-4 would get another mission soon with all this top brass briefing going on in the facility and all those vague rumours about a strike on Lucian Alliance planned that she heard here and there made her think that. Besides, Cate had a second to hint her before the forementioned infamous debriefing that she would need her XO for a joint mission again, and that hint sounded like she would need him right after the meeting with the generals and IOA. Well, this time she wasn't going to let him go alone, no matter what. Two times in a row were simply too much. Her team was itching for some action, and it made her worried that only one member was getting it. She wanted to somehow try and manage things to differ this time. After all, it was unfair since SG-4 had only two members at the moment and her second in command was getting more action than the team commander, leaving Russian stalking the base, mumbling curses.

The woman walked past the Doctor Jackson's lab, when a familiar voices made her stop, turn on her heels and walk right into the room to see Kusanagi chatting with the Homeworld Security leading archeologist.

"Lieutenant Kusanagi, I do believe you have an extremely pleasant, entertaining and simply brilliant conversation, but I smell a mission that wants to land on our heads like a snowpile. And my ears told me that you're more than required on that mission that is going to happen in thirty minutes if I know those generals folks. So how about say goodbye, get your gear together in the ready room and conduct a raid on the armoury for supplies you'll need, eh?"

Elena raised her eyes to finally notice Daniel shifting eyes between her and Raiden a bit confused by her sudden appearance on the stage, and finally spoke to him in her native, knowing that he was one of the few people at this base who'd understand her.

"Здравствуйте, Доктор Джексон. Извините, что так грубо прервала вашу милую беседу, но у нас и вправду есть важные дела."

She was glad to say even several phrases in Russian, leaving aboard that headache-bringing habit of thinking and speaking simultaneously in two languages.
        Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 07 August 2010, 02:03 AM. Reason: Clarified a bit that SG-4 has CO and XO only.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SGC> <Corridor Outside Dr Jacksons Lab>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio}

Ty had heard the Russian Captains voice as he was heading for the armory, his card in his hand, he thought now was a good time for a little bribery. He'd been in between teams for so long now, and he new SG4 was short, and well without him they couldn't access their weapons anyway. "Hmmm, Scorpio sure likes her rifle shiny, well I'll make sure she has the best I've got then." he thought. He turned around and approached the tall woman. "Ah excuse me ma'am. Do you think I might tag along with your team this time, I do have your G36 in top order...this time." He grinned that ridiculous boyish grin that always seemed to work with the ladies.

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {1st. Lt Dan Drake}

The meeting ajourned Cate assured General O'Neill that they would try to keep the body count down this time. She saluted him as he left, even though his back was turned, she always felt good doing so with the old guy, she turned to her friend. "Come on Dan, let's see if we can find Elena, if I know her she'll be polishing her para knife." She beamed at him, a smile that always seemed to do the trick.

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {1st. Lt Dan Drake}

As Dan got up to leave, Strom told him to stay put. Dan gave Cate a smile back, and sat down. He listened intently to what Strom had to say, eventually losing the smile on his face. He knew Cate wasn't going to like it.

With a sad demeanor, Dan left the briefing room and found Cate outside waiting for him. He held up his hand to stop her from saying anything and explained."I've been reassigned. Seems he didn't really like my suggestions." Dan gave Cate a quick rub of her shoulder and sighed. "Hey, don't worry, never know when i might pop back up again." With that, Dan gave Cate a soft kiss on her cheek and began to walk away.
              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

<SGC>

<Daniels Lab>

{Lt. Batou Kusanagi~Raiden} - {Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio} - {Daniel}

Turning to look at his CO Batou responds, "Yes Ma'am, I'll head there now." Speaking over his shoulder, "See you later Daniel, nice talking to you as always."
                Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 07 August 2010, 05:48 AM.
                sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<SGC> - <Briefing Room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} - {Major General Hank Landry-NPC}

Reynolds waited until the others had gone and approached the General just as he headed for his office. "Ah General Landry, you did say SG3 was required for the Hammond's mission didn't you, Cam Mitchell briefed me on a co-operative team effort this morning as well."

Hank stopped by his door and looked at Reynolds. "Yes Colonel, gear your team up and be ready for beaming in the gate room in fifteen minutes, Colonel Mitchell will have your orders when you get on board the Hammond."

"Sir, thank you." Al then headed for accommodation to round up his team.

Comment

Team listings, please check each day before posting

HERE
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<SGC Briefing Room> - < Briefing Room>
                      {Colonel Al Reynolds}- {Major General Hank Landry} -NPC-{Major Kevin Beck}
                      Major Kevin Beck walked into the SGC control room, up the stairs heading for the breifing room moving quickly. being payed no attention to by the various techs manning all the computer consoles and mulling about the place.
                      He paused in the doorway and paused for a second. he frowned that General Landry was there for a second, he had to compose his features and make himself presentable.

He lightly tapped on the door frame trying to get the Colonels attention and see if it was correct for him to enter the room and approach his CO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                        Spoiler:

<SGC>

<Daniels Lab>

{Lt. Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

Turning to look at his CO Batou responds, "Yes Ma'am, I'll head there now." Speaking over his shoulder, "See you later Daniel, nice talking to you as always."
                        Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                        Spoiler:

<SGC> <Corridor Outside Dr Jacksons Lab>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio}

Ty had heard the Russian Captains voice as he was heading for the armory, his card in his hand, he thought now was a good time for a little bribery. He'd been in between teams for so long now, and he new SG4 was short, and well without him they couldn't access their weapons anyway. "Hmmm, Scorpio sure likes her rifle shiny, well I'll make sure she has the best I've got then." he thought. He turned around and approached the tall woman. "Ah excuse me ma'am. Do you think I might tag along with your team this time, I do have your G36 in top order...this time." He grinned that ridiculous boyish grin that always seemed to work with the ladies.
                        <SGC>

<Daniel's Lab>, <Corridor Outside of it>

Lena nodded at her XO, letting him go, and then Tyrone spoke behind her back, so she half-turned to look at the newcomer instead of Daniel.

"Though wait, Batou... We can't access the armoury without one of the locals, so to speak, and we have one right here."

"If you'd have said that you have a nice Kalashnikov ready for me, Corporal, then I'd not doubt for a second about taking you along for the mission, but since it's only a G36 as usual..." Scorpio was now facing Jamuljun, silent, her eyes roaming up and down his body, evaluating this smiling guy, whom she saw quite often maintaining weapons when she was visiting the SGC "toy store". She finally returned him a slight smile and spoke. "Well, I guess it's not the news that my team is short on people, and you're volunteering... To be honest, I don't mind recruiting people at all, but what are you anyways? Did you spend most of your military life at the various armouries or was there something more exciting? What's about your skills, training, campaigns? You know, I want to be pretty sure in you when I'll be placing a request of your transfer to SG-4 on Landry's table."

Captain Ovacharenko folded her hands on her chest, and slightly shifted weight from her left leg to the right.
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                          <SGC>

<Daniel's Lab>

SG-4 commanding officer was walking down the corridor, heading to the armoury, fighting off idle thoughts and trying to concentrate on a possible mission possibly soon to happen. Well, she hoped that SG-4 would get another mission soon with all this top brass briefing going on in the facility and all those vague rumours about a strike on Lucian Alliance planned that she heard here and there made her think that. Besides, Cate had a second to hint her before the forementioned infamous debriefing that she would need her XO for a joint mission again, and that hint sounded like she would need him right after the meeting with the generals and IOA. Well, this time she wasn't going to let him go alone, no matter what. Two times in a row were simply too much. Her team was itching for some action, and it made her worried that only one member was getting it. She wanted to somehow try and manage things to differ this time. After all, it was unfair since SG-4 had only two members at the moment and her second in command was getting more action than the team commander, leaving Russian stalking the base, mumbling curses.

The woman walked past the Doctor Jackson's lab, when a familiar voices made her stop, turn on her heels and walk right into the room to see Kusanagi chatting with the Homeworld Security leading archeologist.

"Lieutenant Kusanagi, I do believe you have an extremely pleasant, entertaining and simply brilliant conversation, but I smell a mission that wants to land on our heads like a snowpile. And my ears told me that you're more than required on that mission that is going to happen in thirty minutes if I know those generals folks. So how about say goodbye, get your gear together in the ready room and conduct a raid on the armoury for supplies you'll need, eh?"

Elena raised her eyes to finally notice Daniel shifting eyes between her and Raiden a bit confused by her sudden appearance on the stage, and finally spoke to him in her native, knowing that he was one of the few people at this base who'd understand her.

"Здравствуйте, Доктор Джексон. Извините, что так грубо прервала вашу милую беседу, но у нас и вправду есть важные дела."

She was glad to say even several phrases in Russian, leaving aboard that headache-bringing habit of thinking and speaking simultaneously in two languages.

<Daniel's Lab>
                          "Это не проблема, вещи Елены всегда разбивают побудительные беседы здесь в SGC" said Daniel glad that his Russian was still somewhere in his head.

Then Daniel look at the other person in his lab. "Good Luck Lt. Batou Kusanagi on your missiom." Once both visitors left Daniel tried getting back to work on his research on Kassa and Corn but his mind was still racing. "I miss going off world with my old team. I also miss Vala I hope her mission on the General Hammond went as planned." Daniel walked over to the mirror in his lab and saw the new him compared what he looked like a few years ago. Then he was running around in military BDUs and a SG team off world jacket but now he was wearing Khakis and a polo shirt par Homeland security dress code.

((I hope the Russian translation worked))
                          Last edited by Apollodragon; 07 August 2010, 05:48 PM.
                          -------------
                          "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<SGC>

<Corridor Ouside Daniel's Lab>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio} - {Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

Turning to Corporal Jamujun, "Welcome to SG4 Corporal," Batou said "So Captain shall we go get our gear?"

Comment

<SGC>

<Corridor Outside Daniel's Lab>

Raiden slipped in the corridor past her and the woman had a second to say goodbye to Daniel when she heard that all was OK from him before the door slammed shut, while her XO welcomed Tyrone to their team. She looked at him a bit confused.

"I never said that he's aboard yet, Batou. But I guess you're right in one thing." Turning to the volunteering man she continued. "You heard The Lieutenant, Corporal. Let's go and grab our gear. You can tell us about yourself on the way to the armoury, and then we'll see what can be done."

sigpic

Comment

<SGC>

<Corridor leading to the Armoury>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio} - {Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

"Sorry about jumping the gun there Cap but I've talked with Coporal Jamujun before and I've been meaning to come ask you to request that he joins SG4."Batou stated appologetically. Lowering his voice so only Elena can hear him, "However I do think that something needs tbe done about the rank situation of his, he has been an acting Sergeant for some time now and I think he deserves a promotion if he's approved to join SG4."

Comment

Working...
                                X