X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Andrews Air Base, Washington}

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"Oh crap, I know this is bad news. Put him on then Walter...oh and how's the missus?" He held his hand over the phone and told his companions. "It's Walter and Landry." And raised his eyebrows in a not so Teal'c fashion.
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Walter Harriman - NPC}

"Alright, thank you for asking, sir. Here's the General."
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

{Andrews Air Base, Washington}

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"Thank you Walter." Once again Jack holds his hand over over the offending piece. "I'll be with you guys in a minute." The phone on the other end changes hands. "Hank you old son of a gun what is going on?"

Comment

{General Hank Landry} NPC {General Jack O'Neill}

"You're not going to like this Jack so I'll give it to you up straight. We just received data from Sam Carter, that the Korean's are not only working with the LA here on Earth as we knew, but it appears the LA have some of them with them off world as well."

"Jesus Christ, now what the frakking hell." Jack let out a few more expletives before he could calm himslef enough to reply.

"Jack..are you still there?"

"Yes I damn well am and let me say this, I'm kind of pissed off as well. I needed this like a hole in the head Hank, do you think the launch will be compromised?"

"Honestly I don't know Jack, but if we cancel it again, it might tip them off. The best advice I can give is to proceed with caution, I've advised the President, there's not much we can do at the moment."

"No I suppose you're right. Alright then. Do you know SG4's status, we could really use them here."

"Still in Iran i'm afraid Jack."

"Very well keep me posted then."

"I will, oh and Jack, keep your head down."

"Yeah, later."

Comment

Working...
          X