This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^that's cos you self destructed Vala..er Aunty, too much gin and tonics

So far we have only two pilots for the LA mission, it's going to be a short battle. Come everyone step up to the muster, we need at least six players out there. Ryn has done a little bio here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...cussion-thread

Thanx Ryn and I want everyone to do the same, that's an order

Comment

I would post for my pilot... but I need a little background first.

so once I got that, I'll try and post.

Comment

So far, the Admiral is in mid flight on his way to the Daedy, when he lands he will speak to all the pilots from both ships. After that the Hammond pilots will return to the Hammond and their fighters (via beaming)and launch on a command from Sam. The mission for the fighters will be 1/ to protect Vala's ship on their entry and then to make sure that no LA Gliders leave. but of course it won't be that simple

Comment

No, I meant on what my pilot would actually be doing before, but I pm'd your dear dad about it earlier too, so hope to get some form of nice answer
          Off to zzz now, I'm really really sleepy!

Comment

O-o Um...yeah well dad would know that I guess. He's got all that stuff in his head, I think he has airplane fuel for blood

Nighty night Ryn *hugz*

Comment

Indeed I do

And to Mel's earlier point, come on guys front up with your G-siuts otherwise the mission is going to an extremely brief sorte
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

OK, Mel, you're asking for it, I'll borrow either Grasshopper or Maestro tempers from "Only «Old Men» Are Going to Battle" and move remastered version in 2011.
                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking more of top gun, meets the three stooges

Comment

hehe, well I posted, haven't figured out call signs yet but I'm thinking it'll be Goose (for Connor) and Maverick for Frank Yep, Top Gun

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                      No, I meant on what my pilot would actually be doing before, but I pm'd your dear dad about it earlier too, so hope to get some form of nice answer
                      Off to zzz now, I'm really really sleepy!
                      Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                      Indeed I do

And to Mel's earlier point, come on guys front up with your G-siuts otherwise the mission is going to an extremely brief sorte
                      I want to be "Starbreaker" I just think Starbuck would be too cheesey But I"m hung up on the bio as well. I'm not so good with the military history stuff But I"ll spin some jazz (BS) and hopefully enough will stick. And I'm sort of lost as to what thread we post in for these pilots.... Daedalus?
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                        I was thinking more of top gun, meets the three stooges
                        I have no idea what's the top gun, but that was and is a good movie about fighters.

By way, I concur where to post? and can I've two NPCs, both Grasshopper (he was Junior Lieutenant in the movie) and Maestro (Captain)?
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

According to PJ every pilot has a wingman - whatever that means I don't know (do they ride in the back? do they have a second plane?) but hey - so I guess you can have two npc's. Well, I did, so...

And yeah it confluffles me too as to why we are posting in the Deady thread where my npc is supposed to be CAG of the Hammie?

PJ???? HELP?
                          Pleez, your comrades are getting mightily confluffled conf...ah heck, we've got not a single clue what's goin' on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                            According to PJ every pilot has a wingman - whatever that means I don't know (do they ride in the back? do they have a second plane?) but hey - so I guess you can have two npc's. Well, I did, so...

And yeah it confluffles me too as to why we are posting in the Deady thread where my npc is supposed to be CAG of the Hammie?

PJ???? HELP?
                            Pleez, your comrades are getting mightily confluffled conf...ah heck, we've got not a single clue what's goin' on.

Oh it very well may be the Hammie Ryn.... I just mentioned the Deady thinking maybe that was the one....but I just don't know and a wingman?? *faints* X.X Yeah the 302's are two seaters so is the guy in the back the wingman? I think we need a briefing on this and stat.

Also another little wrench to throw into the ever increasing wrench pile What bout NPCing the LA gliders or whatever? I mean is someone going to do that? We def need some LA brutes to be NPC'd too!
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Morning and hugs

Oki I talked with Dad long last night, he drew pictures and all. But I can explain it here.

First all the pilots from both ships are on the Daedalus, the Hammie pilots having beamed over for the briefing. So we have in effect 32 pilots there. As we don't have any where near enough people and as we saw in the later Atlantis episodes, the 302's where flown solo, that is pilot only. A wingman is your buddy, that is there are always two planes as a part of a flight of four. Each flight has a leader, wingman and two others, they fly into combat in formations like the points of a diamond, with one in front, two in the middle and one at the rear.

So we have, pilots only no second seat.
                              All the pilots from both ships are presently on the Daedy
                              Ryn is the CAG or boss of the Hammond Squadron, which is Blue Sqn, the Daedy Sqn is Red

We'll work the rest out when dad is here I guess

Comment

OK - well that will have to be in my morning - off to zzz again in a little while - posted as Frank, this sure is fun, thinking up new stuff. Haven't done this in a while!
                                And Mel I know you want to play but next time give me at least the chance to reply before you rush up to someone else please and thank you?

Comment

Working...
                                X