This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
    I will give you guys one word of warning I am a little behind in the series because the lack of having the syfy network (god I hated typing syfy).
    If you've read "Fait Accompli" then you should be caught up. Any important aspects are there. Daniel isn't though so i'll say, Daniel is likely holding a desk job at Area 51 and working with Jack when needed. He'd be a part of the later briefing with the IOA nations.
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Atm Danny is in his lab in the SGC, he had some work to do there

The great O'Neill has spoken

Comment

I'll post O'Neill again soon, I'm abit pressed for time right now.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

The following are the three main threads that the SGA RPG will be following throughout its 'season".

1.) Atlantis returns to Pegasus, and the Wraith have broken down into feudalistic fighting over the little food there is left. Atlantis realizes they need a stabilizing force, and they realize Todd is that stabilizing force. So they decide to dress Teyla up again, and regain control of his faction that way. Think "The Queen 2.0"

2.) The Pegasus Asgard have been abducting people more openly since the Wraith are in a weakened position and less likely to attack them. Team Shep investigates and finds the Pasgard are looting Ancient technology from dead worlds. That can't be good! Features the Genii and Coalition trying to get Atlantis to strike out in their defense.

3.) the DV aliens make an appearance and steal Wraith Cruisers and tech, it turns out they're a mutated form of a quad helix DNA creature and the Asuran nanites. Think "The Borg" except instead of technology, they absorb organics becoming more and more organically advanced even as they're fused to technology. It's another 'enemy mine' situation with Atlantis, the Wraith and potentially the Travelers having to work together.

Intro will be written soon.
          Last edited by Aragon101; 04 August 2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: Spewwing mistakes :P
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Nicely done Sammy but I hope you use a spellcheck before you post tehy and teh

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              Nicely done Sammy but I hope you use a spellcheck before you post tehy and teh
              Sowwy, my mind was elsewhere.

Comment

Samuel, put that Magazine down NOW (didn't anyone tell you all those girls are computer enhanced, Hefner is a fraud)

Comment

Samuel, put that Magazine down NOW (didn't anyone tell you all those girls are computer enhanced, Hefner is a fraud)
                  Actually i'm updating SOP, but if you want to talk about that i'm game.

I'm assuming you have non-computer enhanced pictures to replace them with?
                  Last edited by Aragon101; 04 August 2010, 05:37 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Only my biology books if you want to see them, we're doing poultry today

Comment

I am trying to help things move along with playing an NPC but I keep drawing a blank on who to play.
                      -------------
                      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Jennifer Hailey (She's Captain now) is required for SG1's mission, she is actually a part of the team now. Mel wants us to pretty well go with this http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6101858/1/
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

We're taking a short break while we wait for Aragon to complete the Atlantis Arc intro

Comment

We're taking a short break while we wait for Aragon to complete the Atlantis Arc intro
                            tomorrow with any luck, busy upgrading phone and have interviews to go to tomorrow

If someone else wants to write it, it's Atlantis returning to Pegasus and finding the Wraith in a fuedalistic fight. So Woolsey being the politician he is, figures that Todd is their best hope to stablize the Wraith. They dress Teyla up again in Wraith Getup and run another "The Queen" style story with the intention of putting Todd back in charge. Some Wraith may not like having Todd back in power though after what happened with the Superhive...

Comment

No, you're doing great. Take your time and it'll be fantastic I guarantee

Comment

I am glad we are holding off since the next few days are going to be crazy since my girlfreind's mother is in town.
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X