Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm posting an updated map in the SGA missions thread. Now here's where your fun really begins. We're are to presume at this point Anne has slipped into unconsciousness. You mission will be to get to the Town hall. But first you have to eliminate the three Genii blocking your way. As you pass the road, you will be in full sight of the Genii commander and her team. The street will be say twenty feet wide. Todd, being the strongest will need to carry Anne across, while the rest give covering fire from the corner of their building. You can see the small Genii team is exposed in between two buildings, so how do you take them out?

When Ronon shot one of the Genii earlier, she was carrying a RPG device (rocket propelled grenade) her body is laying about 150 ft immediatley to your north west on the small green patch that looks like a dogs bone. Whoever recovers that, will be exposed to GT1, so pick your route carefully.

Once Todd is across, one by one, you make the run as the others cover you. Then make for the tower.

Word of warning. The Town Hall, I hope some of you have played Dungeons and Dragons
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Map is here http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php...urecomment2884

Comment

Thanks dad Nice

Isolde your new office is here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...9#post11899149

Comment

Yes, I'm up now but need to catch a bus in a bit so won't post, just a quick question though - is that rocket launcher thing still on the ground next to that dead Genii? I'd figure they took it with them?

Comment

It's still there. The Genii 2nd commander couldn't be bothered reloading it (twit) and perhaps he was in a hurry to get to another position. To use it, you need to mount the grenade in from the rear. Lets' say she has only three rounds, I wouldn't waste it on personnel. You have bigger fish to fry to the west, when they close in range, about 150 mtres, no more. Hope that helps. So where is the bus taking you off to Ryn?

Comment

well we'll see how that goes, might just wait on Izzy and/or Trills and Pooks to post first It's a good thing I know what's up now, was a little lost to be honest

The bus, oh to where I used to live when I was little, I frequently visit the people I know there, almost family now
              got to run, see ya later!

Comment

PJ I have my dice bag and character ready in case you need me to jump in
                -------------
                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

I'll post later (tomorrow? whenever muse hits ), bit too brain fried from work (there was too much of it ).

--well, posted - the ooc hints helped - and I am correct in assuming that the clock tower is located on top of the town hall? or is it a church thingy?

Hope to see more people post, it's getting lonely in that thread...
                  Last edited by Ryn; 14 September 2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                    well we'll see how that goes, might just wait on Izzy and/or Trills and Pooks to post first It's a good thing I know what's up now, was a little lost to be honest

The bus, oh to where I used to live when I was little, I frequently visit the people I know there, almost family now
                    got to run, see ya later!
                    I see Dad's been busy cooking up a hostile reception, D&D indeed
                    Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                    PJ I have my dice bag and character ready in case you need me to jump in
                    Apollo, if you can, I'll join with you, we'll be a hidden Genii group....somewhere
                    Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                    I'll post later (tomorrow? whenever muse hits ), bit too brain fried from work (there was too much of it ).

--well, posted - the ooc hints helped - and I am correct in assuming that the clock tower is located on top of the town hall? or is it a church thingy?

Hope to see more people post, it's getting lonely in that thread...
                    I know, some of the crew have been MIA's But not to fear Ryn, I'm poking everywhere I can It's a place like this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gr...W-TownHall.jpg
                    Only imagine a clock tower on top

Comment

Always great to have a visual

*zooms off to zzzz*

Comment

Yep, it's a visual RP, I'm hoping we can get our artist friend to make a promo vid for us

Comment

hmmmm.... where to jump in.... oh wait, almost forgot, mel is making me a thread

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The pool is ready for you Princess

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                              The pool is ready for you Princess
                              is it warm?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I go away for a few days and the place turns into a warzone

In any case, Mel, i'm ready to write something up for Drake but i need to make sure it matches what you've planned out already. Also something for the Genii which i mentioned earlier plz PM
                                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Working...
                                X