This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    well you know me always the rebel in the family ANd I won't ....take your time sis
    Ah yes, takem y time, mother ever finds out you took Tiffy who's not even one year old yet, and gave her a beer!!!............ *vents off steam quietly in a corner*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

becuase I like that place...it's were me friends are
      well they say otherwise but still... I like being tortured .....to death over and over again

Ok Ok we'll be right there geeze.....slave driver you are. Oh and hey we were posting while you were off gallivanting over the weekend....so on you too
      a day and a half, gotta have some down time
      Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Thank you Honey ^^ someone needs to set them straight
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Ah yes, takem y time, mother ever finds out you took Tiffy who's not even one year old yet, and gave her a beer!!!............ *vents off steam quietly in a corner*
          but....but .....but I did no such thing

Originally posted by marilynrose View Post
          a day and a half, gotta have some down time
          agreed....but we have to have some down time as well...and I posted yesterday I believe..... I try to make at least one post a day.....so I will post again soon.....but it will probably be in the morning Cuz I"m tired and heading to bed now....NIGHT!

EDIT: I just checked...and my last post was on the 11th but I was waiting for others to post that is why I ddin't post yesterday....so I will be back in a few hours to post After I get some shut eye
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

'shut eye' she says, 'not so' says I, 'more like time with Faldour....' I will not detail that

In meantime, I'm gonna go swimming, I may or may not be back until late tonight my time, bye all!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Everyone ^^^^
              Please don't let me get mad, try as much as you can to keep your posts on topic, otherwise we'll lose it, thanks.

Melanie GM

Comment

Right ... *reads posts*

Got to try and find my non-existent tactical skills eh?

Comment

Ok everyone, I'd like you all to welcome Ryn as our number 3 GM. Be nice or she'll get out the 4x2 Welcome GM Ryn

Ok Atlantis Team, you're soing great. SG1 and SG4, you are as well, keep it up all of you and SG1 your turn for action is drawing very very close

Comment

My katana and gauss rifle are more dangerous.
                    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mel but according to Google a 4x2 is a car? How am I supposed to keep order with a ride?

Comment

she meant a 2x4, plank of wood
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah - now that makes more sense

Thanks

And - yay - just noticed I'm a full Colonel now

Does anyone have any ideas for Teyla - don't want her to become the wallflower again I'm stuck about what to do with her.
                          Last edited by Ryn; 13 September 2010, 03:09 AM.

Comment

She could join Todd on that there turret.

Btw, for the sake of realism, and because pedantry is second nature to me, wouldn't a jumper exploding cause a crater, as well as give Shep and Rodders some pretty horrendous injuries, not least of which would be the deafness you get with blasts? *shrugs* A gal has to know these things.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^^ What she said. And, thanks for Teyla's hint. Will wait and see what Trills posts next... if Todd will even rise up there... He probably won't

And you know, what irks me a little, is also the fact that the Genii's bullets just magically pierce the PJ's forcefield just like that, only firing a little longer than usual? I don't know if that's possible to be honest... :/ But willing to go along with it. Maybe a rocket launcher would've pierced the field... I dunno.

Comment

i thought the cloak nor the shield was activated when they landed i think Rodney and John were to far away to get hit by the full force of the blast, but i will alter the post if thats the case, please let me know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X