Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see... But ain't our game starts after SGU s1??

And Weeds, I meant that we forgot about those LA members we beamed aboard.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

It does, but what time lag is there between then and the start of Sam's story, I never read that.

And the LA are bound up, so

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        It does, but what time lag is there between then and the start of Sam's story, I never read that.

And the LA are bound up, so
        A few weeks at most.

As far as a wedding, HA. That is all.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

IIRC, the last of previous episode stated by Young that they were on Destiny for several months already... So it can be January next year, OK, giving TJ's big belly.

But shouldn't those LA be beaten up/interrogated/executed receive medical aid/poisoned fed?
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys I'm here but I can't stay. I'm in bed and my head has a 1000 horses in it. Doc says I got pneumonia bad, so well. Anyway were are we??

Comment

So, we'll have to NPC Ty in SG-4?

sigpic

Comment

I can make one post before I try to sleep. Give me a heads up I can't think too good right now

Comment

Make Ty slip in the next carriage and drag Ellen along OR make the door locked. I posted that they stand in corner close to door, and train is already speeding to the next station.

sigpic

Comment

Too late Anyway's I've been thinking this is looking to easy. So we should somehow lose the NK. He's gonna go to Iran, so we have him ID'd at Heathrow the Oddity beams us out and we'll be waiting for him there, follow him again, only this time we stick to him like sh*te on a blanket. How does Elena feel about wearing a head scarf

Oh btw she can be herself, the Irany's like the Russian people

*Elvis voice, Thank you, thank you*

Comment

Fine, we'll lose him... Oh, and I think she'll get pissed off by burka, but as Iran and we are somewhat allied, she'll be herself.

sigpic

Comment

Benjamin Alexander *hugs* You nit.
                        Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                        Who you calling a nit chicken legs
                        Chiken legs? Oh right lard arse
                        Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                        Pretzel
                        ^^^Fatso
                        Okay.... keep it down will you, I gotta say this feels weird playing with a family like this, I am not used to this and please, stop calling names .... me no likey.

Right, let's see how many Genii Ronon's killed already.
                        He'll definitely get the one that's shot MacGregor

Comment

Watch out Ryn, if Ben and Mel adopt you, oh boy
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

*hides quickly*

oh btw posted, hope it is ok, tell me if not 'kay

Comment

Ok I'll let you know. I've got time for a post

You can't hide from those two, they have some kind of animal tracking instinct

(always found my spare change)
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Mel; 10 Jan? amazing!! My wedding is on 11 Jan next year

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X