X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    Sort of, I play a Power Ranger RP at Uni, so yeah
    Why is it that the cute girls into geeky things always live half a world away?
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I once played in a PR RP, my ranger wasn't part of a team, and was, in a word, different, by a lot, for one thing she made her own transformer thingy, it was a few years back, for another thing she was part dragon, so by time the events of the game took place, she was already 250 years of age. Her color was bronze, her suit was similar in appearance to a Kull Warrior suit of armor, pretty much appeared from nowhere, and faded just as fast too.

The game lasted almost five years before the main story arc finished, it was fun.

Now why do I want to go bowfishing??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

cos we're safer that way

BTW Sammy Happy New Year

And......oh yeah can you give us a little detail on how we get Shep and Larrin to hook up???

Comment

cos we're safer that way

BTW Sammy Happy New Year

And......oh yeah can you give us a little detail on how we get Shep and Larrin to hook up???
          Wait a second Sheppard gets to hook up with Larrin here! Oh I was hoping somehow Weir comes back and we got some SPARKY!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Sort of, I play a Power Ranger RP at Uni, so yeah
            And I play Sir Thomas More on a hell of a load of Tudors RPs
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

cos we're safer that way
              Safe is overrated

BTW Sammy Happy New Year
              It was

Depends what MSRP rating you want. Needless to say though, rope will be involved.

Actually, what's your policy on shipping? I mean. i know McKeller is technically 'canon" but i'm no fan of it. Canon is canon though and we're trying to keep this canonish... right?
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                Wait a second Sheppard gets to hook up with Larrin here! Oh I was hoping somehow Weir comes back and we got some SPARKY!
                I think Mel took me too seriously when i described Larrin and Shep going on a mission together. Evidently Mel must think they make a cute couple if she thought that

Weir though? Hmm... I'm not a big Sparky fan (i honestly never saw it) but i guess Mel will have the last word.

I'd personally stay away from overt shipping just to keep things pretty 'general'.

Comment

I would like to, though some posters are getting way ahead of themselves and swinging the stick to far out of bounds, but yes please

*no names here*

Comment

I hope you are not talking about me and my constant shep whumping?
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                      I think Mel took me too seriously when i described Larrin and Shep going on a mission together. Evidently Mel must think they make a cute couple if she thought that

Weir though? Hmm... I'm not a big Sparky fan (i honestly never saw it) but i guess Mel will have the last word.

I'd personally stay away from overt shipping just to keep things pretty 'general'.
                      Let me guess, Larrin will kidnap Shep AGAIN to go on this mission.

I have saw Sparky from the beginning, especialy it seems to develop when Kolya is around (he's evil I love him). They would have made a great couple if SGA didn't take her out *shakes fist*
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

I always liked the idea of Shep/Weir myself....it's too bad they had to kill her off in the series....such killers TPTB are....

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          I know that! Daffy = My favorite cartoon character
                          my favorite cartoon was actually a British cartoon called Danger Mouse....it was about this mouse in Britain who's a secret agent and his sidekick, a hamster named Penfold....pretty funny if you can get the British humor

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            I always liked the idea of Shep/Weir myself....it's too bad they had to kill her off in the series....such killers TPTB are....
                            Yeah first Carson....then Weir! It is not fair! If I some reason get the rights to season six (though its entirely impossible) Elizabeth Weir is the first one to rise from the dead
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Let me guess, Larrin will kidnap Shep AGAIN to go on this mission.

I have saw Sparky from the beginning, especialy it seems to develop when Kolya is around (he's evil I love him). They would have made a great couple if SGA didn't take her out *shakes fist*
                              We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Trusted friends? Sure. Attraction? Maybe some, but neither ever showed concern beyond 'comradship' from what i saw. Shep would have been just as angry at Kolya if it'd been anyone else IMO because it's a rivalry between the two of them regardless of Weir. in S5 when Kolya returns in that dream, we get no mention of Weir.

Then again, the romance in SG1 and SGA have IMO been less than spectacular. That's what fanfic is for IMO as far as SG is involved.

For my own preferences though, just look at my avatar and chuckle

I'd actually like to get everyone's input on this so i can work with Mel to come up with a happy medium. I don't think shipping is a good idea for an RP like this (at least this early in the story) so i'd give it awhile before setting anything as 'canon'.

Comment

My thoughts on Shep and Larrin were as per their meetings in SGA. I also have feelings about Elizabeth as well and how McKay could somehow bring FRAN back and she tells him how the "good" Asurans created the replicator clones of Shep, Elizabeth etc. As far as outright romance, I've been playing RP's for 6 years now, and somehow when it gets too involved it tends to sidetrack the game itself,,that's my feeling anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X