Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie hours never make any sense to me...

....and with that US holiday happening, I doubt it will all move fairly fast, people's bellies stuffed an all...

Tis fairly sweet of you PJ though - overprotective dad just don't smother her, 'kay?

Comment

i wouldnt worry Ryn, Puddles is to busy trying to kill us on the Atlantis RPG, me thinks he has a dastardly plot afoot
      sigpic

Comment

...if he won't kill Connor up in the air first ....

'night! and don't eat too much turkey, and save some for me, cuz stuff like that, ooh, that's heaven food.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
          Aussie hours never make any sense to me...

....and with that US holiday happening, I doubt it will all move fairly fast, people's bellies stuffed an all...

Tis fairly sweet of you PJ though - overprotective dad just don't smother her, 'kay?
          GMT +11 hours at the moment Ryn we're on daylight savings

And someone has to watch over her, we are going to lock Mel up until she's 40

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          i wouldnt worry Ryn, Puddles is to busy trying to kill us on the Atlantis RPG, me thinks he has a dastardly plot afoot
          Indeed I do....mwahahahahahha

...if he won't kill Connor up in the air first ....

'night! and don't eat too much turkey, and save some for me, cuz stuff like that, ooh, that's heaven food.
          Turkey, somebody is eating Turkey, do the Turks know about it?
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

*hugz* everyone

^ Dad you talking about me again.... I'm ok I can take care of myself...sometimes.

And he's 23 anyway, I already found out and NOT Italian

Comment

what do you typically do when Ten Hut is called? I kinda need to know, hehehe......I'm not sure if you salute.

But I'll post and then edit if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                *hugz* everyone

^ Dad you talking about me again.... I'm ok I can take care of myself...sometimes.

And he's 23 anyway, I already found out and NOT Italian
                Gasp! There are 23 year olds who aren't Italian?!
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

what do you typically do when Ten Hut is called? I kinda need to know, hehehe......I'm not sure if you salute.

But I'll post and then edit if need be.
                  We just stand up straight, arms by our side with our hands clasped in a fist pointing down with the thumb in line with the seam of your pants (8 years in the cadets) We only salute if the CO is hatted and rarely indoors unless it's a formal occasion such as a medal ceremony or if you've been called before a commanding officer for being naughty (hand up).
                  *hugz Ryn*

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                  Gasp! There are 23 year olds who aren't Italian?!
                  Apparently He's Anglo/Swedish *swoons*

Comment

We just stand up straight, arms by our side with our hands clasped in a fist pointing down with the thumb in line with the seam of your pants (8 years in the cadets)
                    nah-ah, palms open.

Apparently He's Anglo/Swedish *swoons*
                    Then you'd better not come here.
                    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

You're Russian VS, she's Aussie? I guess there's differences.

So, I won't have to edit my post then?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                        nah-ah, palms open.

Then you'd better not come here.
                        Nope, in British and US services it's the way I described. As in most other forces as well. I've seen though, the Chinese do it both ways, it seems maybe the Army have palms open and the Navy and Air Force closed

Why are the anglo/Swedish there too????

You're Russian VS, she's Aussie? I guess there's differences.

So, I won't have to edit my post then?
                        Nope, it was a great post Ryn and I am so having fun on the Daedy O-o and Clauz is joining us as well

Comment

Nope, it was a great post Ryn and I am so having fun on the Daedy O-o and Clauz is joining us as well
                          Hi, everybody...
                          [hope I haven't done anything wrong...]
                          sigpic
                          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Hi Clauzi, nope you're welcome and we are sooo glad to have you here. Most of us start out a bit awkward and it's been a swift learning curve for us to get into the Stargate verse' and most especially the way SG1 and Atlantis never took themself too seriously. So that's what we're all about, having fun and recreating our fav shows

*hugz Clauz*

Comment

Hmmm.. I always felt it was the characters who didn't take themselves too seriously rather than the show. The show gets into some really dark places at times and the characters manage to keep it light. That makes sense for soldiers who see it everyday but to a common person it might seem morbid. Talk to firemen and police officers and emts and you'll hear some seriously dark humor, it's how they cope.

As far as the rp, I'm almost done the next chapter of fait (hopefully tonight) so that may be inspiring at least for the sg1 story.

If you need help with a character bio or something, email me at [email protected] might as well do something other than not play and twiddle my thumbs *whistles innocently*
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I'll pop you an email re: my CAG guy take your time answering though, I just really want to flesh him out a little. As well as his wingman.

Hey Clau! *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X