Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG/SC Universes - Wraith's Bane (Starship)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Dawg View Post
    Into the Shuttles, prepare for immediate departure

"If your people are in the area around this stargate, then that is where we should go. While in the shuttles we are defenseless, and will be counting on your crew to prevent the loss of any shuttles. Where should I land my forces?"
    Rush handed him a datapd. "That has the coordinates. We will deploy fighters to defend you on your way down there."
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

The voice of Novusai came over the PA system, it was calm and oddly serene. "Drop from hyperspace in ten..... nine..... eight..... seven...."

Caldwell got on his radio. "We're going to drop out of hyper while cloaked and see what we are up against. If Sheppard and his team are still down on the planet we'll try to extract them out and bug out of the system. Wait for my mark to deploy fighter."

Novusai continued. "Three..... two.... one.." The VBane then dropped from hyperspace int tohe Sateda system.

-= Everyone to; SSU; Mission to Sateda =-

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
      X