Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG/SC Universes - Wraith's Bane (Starship)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Protoss commander aboard the Bane wondered why no one had come to greet them, and get them a place more suitable to stay than the launch bay. Since all Protoss communicated telepathically it should be little trouble to contact the Terran commander in the same manner. He reached out with his thoughts and made contact with Rush's mind.

"Terran captain; why has no one come to greet us?"

Comment

Caldwell suddenly cired out, "whoa!"
      Rush turned towards him "What is it?"
      "I dont know.. I think one of our guests just spoke to me. He wondered why no one came to greet him."
      Rush muttered something about it being his idea in the first place.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

The Protoss commander paused for a bit; then realized he had contacted the wrong person. He didn't break the contact though.

"My warriors wish for a suitable place to stay while we are on board. If you think your replies I will hear them."

Comment

Caldwell thought an answer I will be right there.
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

'Very well."

The Protoss broke the contact, and informed the other warriors that they would soon be greeted.

Comment

Caldwell started off, Rush following behind him. They boarded a tram and headed for the hanger bay.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

As Caldwell and Rush were on the tramway a holopad project Novusai, "Sir, I am detecting multiple ships within the Sateda System one of them creating a gravity well here in hyperspace." A hologram of the local area appeared next to Novusai's holo image. "ETA for Wraiths Bane to arrive at Sateda System Edge, twenty minutes."

"Good, cloak us before we drop from hyperspace, I want to see whats going on." Caldwell said.

"Yes sir." the holo image of the ships Ai winked out.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The team slowed to a stop. They had just crossed the majority of the ship in 5 minutes. Rush and Caldwell exited and started towards the hanger.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

The commander felt Rush and Caldwell nearby, and approaching.

Let's show these two Terrans what makes us such deadly assassins.

Soon the entire launch bay looked as though only a single protoss had accompanied the shuttles over to the Bane. The commander moved away from the door.

OOC:
                    When I type in italics I am speaking only to other protoss; no one else notices, and cannot hear those words. I will use quotation marks when speaking to any non-protoss.

Comment

Rush and Caldwell walked in, suprised at such a small number of troops.
                      Caldwell looked at the man who appeared to be the leader "Hello.."
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

"Greetings Rush. Greetings Caldwell. My warriors and I will aid you as Zeratul commanded."

As he spoke the protoss warriors revealed themselves, and had surrounded Rush and Caldwell; though they kept their psionic blades inactive. The space between them and the door was also left clear.

"I arranged a small demonstration of what we are capable of doing to remain undetected. We can strike without mercy from the shadows at will."

He held at a data disc out for Rush to accept.

"This contains all the known data we have on the Zerg broods and the Queen of Blades who controls them. Heed also this warning: if the Zerg gain a foot hold on a planet, burn the entire continent they have infested. If the Zerg gain more than a third of the planet: burn the entire planet. Fail to do so and you will face unending swarms that come by the millions."

Comment

Rush took the disc, a bit suprised at what he said.
                          Caldwell looked around at the warriors. "Very impressive."
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

"Zeratul sent us to search for some of your crew. What can we expect to encounter once we are on the ground?"

Comment

"Right now we have no idea, last we heard the Wraith were heading and centeralizing on Sateda for some big attack." Caldwell said. A holographic dispklay showed the latest reports of what was going on in the galaxy, apparently Novusai had access to everything that was mapping satalite in the galaxy. "Based on this, everyWraith ship we've seen so far are gathering in the Sateda system, we're cloaked so we wont be seen."

A voice, clearly disembodied yet also sounding from everywhere at once was heard. "ETA to Sateda System, ten minutes"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The commander noted that the humans talked about these Wraiths as enemies.

"What are these Wraiths, and what are they capable of?"

Warriors prepare for battle

Comment

Working...
                                X