Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG/SC Universes - Wraith's Bane (Starship)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That's an idea I suggested" Radek muttered, Apprently Rodney ignored him on that because

"yeah Radek suggested that too, but I'd thought doing a scan first would have been better, then..." Riodney begain.

"Make contact while doing the scan then Dr McKay." Caldwell said, shutting Rodney right up.

"Right." he motinoed to Radek who opened a channel and sent a brief message. "Is anyone out there?"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

There was no answer.
      "Rodney you really are terrible at this." Rush said as he grabbed the mic away. "This is Doctor Nicholas Rush of the Wraith's Bane. If any one is out there, please respond."
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Zeratul was going over the latest damage reports from the fleet when the console indicated he was being hailed by an unknown ship. His ships were arrayed in a defensive formation so he responded to the hail; opening a direct channel. The one who spoke sounded human so he activated the machine that would translate his thoughts into spoken words

"Unknown ship decloak and identify yourself."

Comment

There was a pause before Rush replied.
          "we are detecting powered weapons. We will not decloak until they are powered down"
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

"I will not power down my weapons while your intentions are unknown."

Zeratul sent an order to the other ship commanders, and the drones returned their berths; though they remained ready to relaunch.

Comment

Rush sighed. "I guess thats the best we can get. Decloak." He spoke into the radio again "We are here to retrieve a group of people who we sent to this planet."
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Zeratul commanded the drones to power down, and had the fleet stand down from battle readiness. Zeratul examined the ship now that he could see it.

"My fleet is here searching for suitable resources to repair our ships after our recent battle with the Zerg. Our survey is nearly complete. I will not oppose your effort to meet with your fellow Terrans."

Comment

"Thank you. If you have any informatuion on where they are that would be greatly appreciated."
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

"The Zerg can be found mainly on the volcanic planet Char, and the former home world of the Protoss Conclave called Aiur. The Zerg also have control of several planets in the Koprulu sector. Where the swarm my fleet fought with is I do not know."

Comment

"I meant our people."
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

"You are the first group of Terrans we have encountered. I have no knowledge of where they are. If you require assistance I can send a hundred of my warriors down to the planet to help you search."

Comment

When the Bane decloaked what was seen in space was a long ship, longer then anything built by earth, but not as long as an Alesian ship. The Bane was painted dark silver and for a moment was viewed as one of the stars. Caldwell was watching everything, apparently it did not seem to hit to anyone to try using the video screen sdo they could see who they were talking to. They sounded human. "Any idea what's going on doctor? We have to get to Sateda and pick up Col Sheppard and the team."

He was right, they were still six systems away from Sateda before the forced drop from hyperspace, apaprently whatever Nouvasi had picked up made it hard to traverse hyperspace when in this area. "What exactly is in this sector?"

"Couple gas giants, a few barran rocks, nothing much worth making a summer home here, why?" Radek said bringing up the information on the table map as information about the system scrolled in real time. "Though here's where we are right now" he highlighted a system with pretty much nothing in it, "And there's Sateda." Radek went questiion when he saw something else pop up reading. "Notice: Hyperspace window detected at coordinates 44.22.59" This ship could detect hyperspace jumping?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

"One moment please." Rush looked at Caldwell.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

"Apparently this ship has technology that even the Asgard don't know about" Caldwell said seeing the readout on the table showing the report of a hyperspace window. "It looks like a grid of some type showing the galaxy itself and all the star systems in it." He turned to Rush, "If that group is friendly, see what help they need, maybe we can point them to a planet of some type."

Comment

Rush turned back to the comm. "Thank you for the offer. We accept and are willing assist you in any way we can."
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X