Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'There's nothing else that you need to know about. I have my orders and one way or another im going to Sateda.'
    sigpic
    Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

At that moment, Renate walked in. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the two, and felt the atmosphere of the room. "Am I interrupting something?" she asked, glancing between Amann and Hiei.

Comment

Hiei saw the Legate walk in and knew the conversion was almost over anyway. Hiei knew amann knew something was missing and something didn't make sense. Hiei also knew that Amann knew that he wouldn't budge. Hiei didn't keep secrets unless ordered to. his whole career was full of 'em and he didn't like any of them. He always figured the people had a right to know what went on in the shadows after it was done. They might not like genocide but they liked dyeing even less. Heading towards the doo he looked at Renate and stated, ' no i was just leaving.' He stopped in the doorway and turned back to Amann and said, 'You know, if you want me to be able to decide who should be told what, and when, then you should get me a seat on the high council.'

What he said obviously astounded Amann. Hiei never had a taste for politics nor has he ever seemed to want to be amongst politicians. Though he was right. As nothing more then a commissioned officer he would of course be required to report everything to the HIgh Council or at least to the High Councilor that gave him his orders. But with a seat on the council it removes that line of oversight and responsibility. It also gave him unlimited unrestricted access to the stargate.

Making his way to the stargate he dialed up Sateda and walked through.
        sigpic
        Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Renate watched Hiei go, and saw Amann's surprised and slightly frustrated look. She knew that there had been a tense moment before she had come in, but she did not know why. She thought it odd; Hiei and Amann were usually on good terms with each other.

"What was that about?" Renate asked, looking to Amann.

Comment

"It was nothing. Apparently General Hiei got some orders from Galadriel regarding the mission. Orders I know nothing about. I trust my sister, but what Hiei just suggested shocked me. He wanted a seat on the High Council, something I cannot do. The membership on the council is only 5 people and its currently full. Me, Janilius, Galadriel, Taelira, and Demos. There is no way unless someone dies and I will not kill someone to put him on the council."

Amann growled and paced the room.

"I think the time has come for me and Galadriel to talk. Come with me, Legate Renate. This is going to be important and I will appreciate your input. I trust my sister, but this is not right. Something is amiss and I will find out what it is."

Amann turned for a second before he burst out in righteous anger.

"I am the senior High Councilor for frack's sake! I am not one to pull rank, but by god, we are in a war! I need to know everything that goes on around here! SON OF A *****!"

He turned and walked off fast, his anger was controlled for the moment, but it was thinly restrained.
            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Renate ran up to Amann. She placed a hand on his arm, trying to soothe him. She frowned. It was not like Galadriel to hide things from her brother. Amann was right, something else must be going on. But still, he needed to calm down a bit.

"You will not accomplish anything if you're angry," she said gently. "You are right; you do have a right to know what is going on, but stalking in there and yelling at your sister will do nothing."

Comment

Amann breathed in calmly as he calmed down.

"You are right of course. Thank you. I will go see Galadriel now. Let's go."

Amann walked with Renate following close behind. Finally, he stood in front of Galadriel's quarters and knocked. Galadriel called out from within.

"Enter!"

Amann opened the door to her quarters and stepped inside with Renate. He looked at her coldly.

"Ok sis, I think we need to have a talk."
                sigpic

Comment

When Amann entered with Renate two things were seen, a desk, with noone seated there, and Galadriel nearer to her private chambers covered in a dark green robe, (obviously in the middle of changing) "Something about you dear brother makes me wonder if you are angered." She said calmly. She glanced at Renate, but only nodded in her direction. She noticed his ears go scarlet. Making her own smile start to widen. "What is on your mind dear brother, surely it is not of General Hieis mission to Tartarus."

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Amann growled.

"It is precisely that. For instance, what orders did you give General Hiei that he refuses to tell me about it? Where did he go? It certainly wasn't to Tartarus. And why did he suggest a council seat when it is clear he is not interested in politics, and when he knew full well that the council is full? Something fishy is going on and I want you to tell me what it is."

He crossed his arms and waited.
                    sigpic

Comment

With a flick of the wrist something golden was tossed to Amann, "From Taelira, a report on the ongoing battle of the civil war and search for Keilus. And also report of new hyperdrive technology." She tilted her head. "I sent him to Sateda to gain reenforcements for the attack on Anubis' base of operations, three Drow ships were to aid him." Her eyes widened then. General Hiei requested a seat on the council? "He did what?"
                      Last edited by Princess Awinita; 13 January 2010, 04:30 PM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Renate listened, as she often did, she wasn't a very vocal person, unless it was required of her to speak. She glanced at Amann in surprise. She hadn't known that either, and this mission to Sateda sounded a bit odd to her...even though she respected Galadriel, she agreed with Amann more on this subject. "What?!"

Comment

"If General Hiei requested a council seat it was not my doing of him to do so. General Hiei is a soldier, not a politiciton. General Hiei would have been outnumbers goingoty face Anubis, he is too valuable to let die or be captured." Galadriel said. "So I sent him to the Pegasus Arm to gain reenforcements at Sateda Base. Had he gone without the reenforcements the battle would be lost." She gave her brother a look and locked minds with him. 'Do you remember one called The White Queen?'

Comment

Renate noticed the look exchanged between Amann and Galadriel. She frowned, but said nothing, knowing there was probably a telepathic conversation going on. Amann seemed calmer now, and it seemed she had no part in this conversation, so she turned to walk out, glancing at the two siblings.

Comment

Amann held her back.

"Stay."

He spoke with Galadriel telepathically.

"Vaguely....I remember she is Taelira's daughter if I recall correctly. Why do you ask?"
                              sigpic

Comment

Galadriel gave off a mental laugh. "No, The White Queen is not the daughter of Taelira, were that so, Taelira would be far older then she states." She replied. "The White Queen...." She gave her brother a hard sharp look. "...... Is our aunt." a mental picture of Awinita was sent to Amann, a woman he had barely met if at all, their mothers older sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X