Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galadriel merely breathed out a deep breath she did not know she was holding. "You can thank Anubis for that" she said somewhat hotly as she realized what was going on, she was stuck on a planet devoid of life, with a bunch of genoicidal maniacs. She rubbed her temples. This was too much. "You and yours are a top secret group, no stargate whatsoever, only using shipsd with a set hyperdrove to get here? Are you madmen?" She never knew of the Deaths Hand legion of troops before now, the only troops she personally commanded were the Valkryes and Battle Maidens. and those troops alone were about a thousand.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hiei could tell she was less then pleased. It was alot to swallow, yet she did demand it. He figured she knows this much, she might as well know the rest. 'We are not madmen. We are soldiers following the orders of a High Councilor. There is no Stargate because we are outside the gate system. We're in a place that shouldn't even exist, living off the scraps of whatever the Empire can bother to send us, and we never receive thanks for it. When s*** goes down half the time you don't even see the worst of it. the other half the time you never hear about it, because we take them out before it ever reaches your ears. While you sit all high and mighty in an Angelan class star ship we might get to head into the empire once every 200 years or so if we're lucky.' The look of anger that flashed over Galadriels eyes told him he went to far, yet he knew that it was exactly what she needed to hear.
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Galadriel shook her head at what she was hearing, this was nuts, crazy talk. "You're worse then madmen! Your sickening. Disheartening." She said to him standing up and looking directly at him with a odd icey tone to her voice. "Were we on Alesia I would let Nicoliedia have her way with you and your men with her Drow women. But I'm not on Alesia, yet you make me feel violated to even so much as be on this planet, with all the blood you have on your hands!" She looked ready to mind bend him right then and there.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hiei was through with this argument. Despite what he had done he knew that his core of men were necessary for the very survival of Alesia. It was because of patriots like him that Alesia even existed. He had done terrible things for his country, but they were things that needed to be done. Turning around and walking towards the door it automatically opened as he approached. Stopping in the doorway he looked back at her and said, 'Blood stained my hands may be, but it is the blood of thine enemies. A monster i may be, but it is what duty has made of me. I do the things that need to be done, the things that no one else can or will do. Send my regards to Amann when you see him tomorrow. Tell him we are on our way to Tartarus as ordered.' As he walked down the hall the door closed behind him, leaving her there alone.
          sigpic

Comment

Stepping to the doorway she watched Hiei leave. 'Are you sure you are going as ordered?' She thought somewhat darkly as she seemed to flick her fingers towards Hiei's retreating back. Sending a mind spike of energy to make him black out. There was no way these men, so poorly fed from what she could see by way of food, were going anywhere near Anubis' realm. "You my good General, are too important to let go into death. I was prisoner of Anubis twice, he does not treat his prisoners kindly. When my ship is repaired you will come with me to Alesia and see to it that your men are refit and refreshed with supplies. Is that clear, I suggest you sleep on it" Was all he heard her say before darkness took him.

Comment

2 men dragged Hiei back to his room. It was unclear why he had collapsed after speaking with Galadriel. All they where told was that the general needed rest and that he was to be taken to his room to do that until her ship is repaired.

"What's going on?" A security guard asked as he passed by

"Don't know. The Op was pushed back a day because of the repairs to the wardens ship now Hiei collapses for no apparent reason. I wouldn't be surprised if the op gets canceled." The soldier replied

"Hiei wont let that happen"

"Rumor has it the warden is taking him back to Alesia to face criminal charges."
              sigpic

Comment

Galadriel said nothing yet overheard the soldiers speaking. The operation into Anubis' territory would not be greenlighted until the troops had been properly supplied for the task. Galadriel then made her way to her ship, repairs were underway, and most of the hull had a few breaches in several sections. She made her way to the bridge and connected to the NABIS network there. Finding out everything she could about her ship. Repairs were underway on the hul to patch up the hull breaches, after that was done repairs would then be underway for the engines and hyperdrive, which had been drained when attempting to jump from the battle when the ship went after Galadriel mere hours before.

Comment

Hiei awoke in his room with a terrible headache and an urge to go Alesia. An urge that he knew was implanted and not his own, yet it was undeniable. Grabbing his wrist blasters from his armor, which looked remarkably like that of a Kull Warrior. Actually it technically was Kull warrior armor as the Kulls where designed off a set of Armor found on one of his dead troopers. Securing the blasters and his sword he stormed out of the room notably not happy. A mechanic handed him a clipboard with the progress of the repairs on Galadriels ship as well as their drop ships that where being made ready for the Tartarus mission. The report read as follows:

Galadriels ship:
                  Hull cracks: complete. All areas of the ship are pressurized and suitable for flight.
                  Hyperdrive: Repaired and upgraded. Requires IFC for upgrade and ops check.
                  Nav Console: Requires IFC for mods added for upgraded hyperdrive.
                  Nav Com: Requires IFC for mods added for upgraded hyperdrive.
                  Engines: repaired.
                  Depleted ZPM: Replaced.

Drop ships 1-50:
                  Insp c/w

Signature req:______________

Hiei Quickly signed off on it and told the mechanic to ground all the drop ships until he gets back. Once on the bridge of Galadriels ship Hiei asked her, ' I assume your ready to go?'
                  sigpic

Comment

"Just about," Galadriel replied eyeing Hiei. It was not exact but she knew for a fact he had thought over her 'suggestion' and figured it best to not argue. "My ship is almost repaired thanks to you and your men. When we arrive at Alesia, I will see to it that you are commended for your hard work in helping me get home from battle. And will also see to it that you and your men recive supplies and are refreshed before your next move, but I must warn you General, you are too valuble to let pass on. Anubis has Alesian and Acient technology at his disposal now, and he knows most of our passcodes. it will take you a lot of doing, but it may be not be an easy battle." She sighed. "You know as well as I that I do not like it here General, but you and your men need supplies and rest before you do anything more."

Apparently she was going to let the fact of him killing billionsd without her knowing, slide.... for now

-= Hiei & Galadriel to Alesia =-
                    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 02 January 2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X