*Kal'shath turns to him, eyes blank with terror*
    "Too late" says a voice from the door.
    *Kal'shath and Todd turn to face Queen Inga, who looks furious.*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*bridge shakes*

*Wapons blast from the hive takes out the shields of the daedalus*

Intercom: The ships shields are down and their weapons are off line.
      queen the ship has jumed into hyperspace.
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*the Chief Scientist congratulates everyone on our successful defense of the hive. He then requests a status report.*
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Astra straightens up and smoothens her black leather tunic.
          "Status report for the hull. Every damage is under repair and the ship will have its full capacity back in about four hours."

Comment

Take us to hyperspace!Now!

We can't stay here they might come back!

*hyperspac window opens and the hive flyes in to it*
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              "We must leave," Todd says, "now before the Queen comes."
              *Kal'shath turns to him, eyes blank with terror*
              "Too late" says a voice from the door.
              *Kal'shath and Todd turn to face Queen Inga, who looks furious.*
              "What is going on here, Kal'shath?" the queen roars in rage*
              *She slowly approaches the two of them*
              Todd opens his motuh to speak*
              *Suddenly, the queen pulls out a Wraith designed knife and pushes Todd to the nearest wall, holding the knife to his throat*
              "You are to be silent, Commander!" she roars*
              *Todd nods in fear, he is smart enoguh not to challenge Queen Inga in ragefull state*
              *Inga pulls the knife back and releases Todd from the wall*
              *And then she turns to Kal'shath*
              *Rage is glowing in her blue eyes*
              "Now, Kal'shath, you shall explain to me exactly what this is about?"
              *Kal'shath opens her mouth to speak*
              *Inga interrupts by pulling her knife once again*
              "And you shall not lie, you may be a very dear friend of mine, but i will not except disloyality" she says with a threatening tone*
              "Kal'shath shakes in fear, she had never seen Inga this mad before... not to her at least*
              *And then she opened her mouth to tell Inga everything:*

Comment

*Chief Scientist orders the pilot to drop the ship out of hyperspace in a nearby nebula that will block enemy sensors. He says that this will give us the time we need to repair the hull. He tells the Commander to take command of the bridge and then he asks Astra to accompany him to the hull regeneration center.*

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

*Kal'shath drops her gaze*
                  "My Queen, before we joined the war acainst the Lantians, the Hive slumbered and I and a few others were left awake to guard the hive and wake it if danger threatened. This Commander infultrated the Hive and killed several of our people before hacking into the ships system and downloading information about our feeding grounds and other discoveries"
                  *Kal'shath is shaking with fear*
                  "I discovered him doing this, but he bought his freedom with the inforamtion of a Lantian warship that was heading towards our location. I allowed him to leave and made it look as if we had already been attacked by the Lantains to account for the dead. I even injured myself to add to the realisum of it. Then i awakened the Hive, from there you know the rest."
                  *shaking so badly she cna barely stand*
                  "I betrayed this Hive my Queen, I allowed an enemy commander to steal our secreats and kill someof our crew. I expect to be punished accordingly"
                  *she looks at her Queen, awaiting her judgment*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    *Kal'shath drops her gaze*
                    "My Queen, before we joined the war acainst the Lantians, the Hive slumbered and I and a few others were left awake to guard the hive and wake it if danger threatened. This Commander infultrated the Hive and killed several of our people before hacking into the ships system and downloading information about our feeding grounds and other discoveries"
                    *Kal'shath is shaking with fear*
                    "I discovered him doing this, but he bought his freedom with the inforamtion of a Lantian warship that was heading towards our location. I allowed him to leave and made it look as if we had already been attacked by the Lantains to account for the dead. I even injured myself to add to the realisum of it. Then i awakened the Hive, from there you know the rest."
                    *shaking so badly she cna barely stand*
                    "I betrayed this Hive my Queen, I allowed an enemy commander to steal our secreats and kill someof our crew. I expect to be punished accordingly"
                    *she looks at her Queen, awaiting her judgment*
                    *Queen Inga thinks for a moment, she looks very shocked, but now looks more sad than angry*
                    *After a moment she pulls her knife back into her black clothing and says to Kal'shath:*
                    "This... must NEVER... come out, Kal'shath , do you understand?"
                    *Both Todd and Kal'shath are very shocked to hear this*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                      *Chief Scientist orders the pilot to drop the ship out of hyperspace in a nearby nebula that will block enemy sensors. He says that this will give us the time we need to repair the hull. He tells the Commander to take command of the bridge and then he asks Astra to accompany him to the hull regeneration center.*
                      Astra and the Chief Scientist are on their way to the hull regeneration center.
                      Astra feels exhausted and yearns to be somewhere on her own. She mourns for her own destroyed hive but she would never allow any stranger to see her grief. She would show no weakness.

Comment

"of course, my Queen"
                        *Kal'shath bows before hurrying from the room, surprised that she has escaped with her life intact.*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga then turns to the equally as shocked Todd and says:*
                          "Come... we need to join our friends on the bridge"
                          *And so Inga and Todd leave the hallway and head for the bridge*
                          *Inga then says to Chief Scientist, in the comradio:*
                          "Status Report?"

Comment

*Chief Scientist and Astra reach the hull regeneration center. They both check the readouts and divert power to the areas that need hull regeneration. The Chief Scientist can feel Astra's pain and fatigue. He tells her that without her help the Atlantians would have won the battle. He also tells her that with her help the Atlantians will pay for what they have done. He then tries to contact the Queen on the intercom.*

Spoiler:

Comment

*Feeling too tramatized and shaken to do her duties effectivly, Kal'shath goes to her quarters to sleep*

[[night night]]
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                                *Chief Scientist and Astra reach the hull regeneration center. They both check the readouts and divert power to the areas that need hull regeneration. The Chief Scientist can feel Astra's pain and fatigue. He tells her that without her help the Atlantians would have won the battle. He also tells her that with her help the Atlantians will pay for what they have done. He then tries to contact the Queen on the intercom.*
                                *The queen has already contacted you on the comradio and asked for a status report! ^^*

Comment

Working...
                                X