This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

I gotta go for a little while. I need to eat something before I faint.

And I won't be on over the weekend because I have to babysit.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh, btw RoK, theres a lil surprise when Hiroshi escapes too.

Your not even going to expect it, lol.
      sigpic
      You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Yes.

I gotta go for a little while. I need to eat something before I faint.

And I won't be on over the weekend because I have to babysit.
        That's ok, my weekend's going to be busy anyway, eat and let us know when you're taking off for the weekend.

Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
        Oh, btw RoK, theres a lil surprise when Hiroshi escapes too.

Your not even going to expect it, lol.
        Oh joy. lol I actually posted saying that they captured Hiroshi, I didn't say anything about him escaping.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
          That's ok, my weekend's going to be busy anyway, eat and let us know when you're taking off for the weekend.

Oh joy. lol I actually posted saying that they captured Hiroshi, I didn't say anything about him escaping.
          Lol, oh ya they capture him and begin to bring him back to the SGC. When he suddenly escapes in a cool way. lol. An utterly unexpected too. I got a cool twist going on, trust me, its awesome.

p.s. In stead of going back to New York, Hiroshi goes to Las Vegas, Nevada. The city of lights and ongoing party.
          sigpic
          You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

All right, I gotta go. I have things I need to do and then I'm going out with my family.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Alright, have fun.

Lol, oh ya they capture him and begin to bring him back to the SGC. When he suddenly escapes in a cool way. lol. An utterly unexpected too. I got a cool twist going on, trust me, its awesome.

p.s. In stead of going back to New York, Hiroshi goes to Las Vegas, Nevada. The city of lights and ongoing party.
              Oooo, Vegas.
              sigpic

Comment

Alright, have fun.

Oooo, Vegas.
                Ttyl Padme, have fun.

Yes. Vegas indeed. lol
                sigpic

Comment

Okay I posted mine. Hope you like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay I posted mine. Hope you like it.
                    Good post, very cool. Anybody know who this Lee1818 is? He just came in and randomly started RPing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok folks, I gotta go to work again, but I'll be back. As to the time, I have no idea. I get off of work at 10pm MST, but I might be going to the movies with my friends tonight. If so, I'll be home some time after midnight, that's for sure.

In any case, I will reply when I get home and before I go to bed. So, see you all later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good post, very cool. Anybody know who this Lee1818 is? He just came in and randomly started RPing.

Thanks man, preciate it.

Nope don't know. But we can sure use the players.

I say wlecome Lee.
                        sigpic

Comment

hey Guys Sorry I havent posted yet, works been crazy....I should be able to start posting tomorrow afternoon....So Sorry bout that.....RL can be such a pain
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Thanks man, preciate it.
                            No problem and I have returned. I went to the movies pretty much right after work, that's why I'm getting on so late. Anyway, I'll be on for a bit before I go to bed. Luckily for me, I actually have a Saturday off. So, I dunno what I'm gonna do, but I'll be around.

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                            hey Guys Sorry I havent posted yet, works been crazy....I should be able to start posting tomorrow afternoon....So Sorry bout that.....RL can be such a pain
                            It's alright. Thanks for letting everybody know. We were just wondering about it, that's all.
                            sigpic

Comment

No problem and I have returned. I went to the movies pretty much right after work, that's why I'm getting on so late. Anyway, I'll be on for a bit before I go to bed. Luckily for me, I actually have a Saturday off. So, I dunno what I'm gonna do, but I'll be around.

It's alright. Thanks for letting everybody know. We were just wondering about it, that's all.
                              Lol, nice nice.

Well I gotta go work fr/ 9 to 4 so I'll be back then. Im not sure if I'll be on though, because my friends wanna go watch the Hulk. So until then. I'll probablly won't be on for the rest of the day, tomorrow morning I always have church so, yall won't see me till sun. afternoon... soo..
                              Siranara!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys sorry bout this but I think Im ganna wait till tomorrow to post. Its just with DeeJay's passing I just wanted some time out. Sorry. Will be in tomorrow

Amanda
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X