Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo! Btw, nice bit RM, very exciting - we're in an alternate universe Atlantis!!! Woohoo!!
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

maybe we should throw up the credits next! just kidding. who's doing the next bit? someone who hasn't done any yet. come on! lets do it!
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

OK, here's the reason.

When we reached the point where the planet was, due to a nearby star exploding, the gamma rays from the explosion opened the hole from Ripple effect, and interfered with the wormhole, sending it careening towards other gates, like the thing that happened in Solitudes. However the power was so great we literally skipped through the Midway gates and ended up on the Atlantis.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
        Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
        The Chevron Team
        Spoiler:
        Never make everything Organic!
        Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
        :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
        :The drones are heading towards us.
        :Those drones look familiar...
        : SQUID?!?
        We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

the AU atlantis right?

so we can set up base there? I bags Rodney's old room! Or maybe I'll be like Ford and go for a "little place with an ocean view. Out of the way."
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Yes, it is. And there is already a new 15,000 Chevrons thread, but we'll still continue this, because all the effort we spent would be wasted if we abandon this, right?

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

exactly! And all the people in the new thread have only posted "chevron 2 encoded", and so on and so forth
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Looking good RiG. I think RM had other ideas, but thats good! Ooh, this is so exciting!
                Btw, did you have other ideas RM? If not forget i said anything! or wrote anything, watever
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                  Looking good RiG. I think RM had other ideas, but thats good! Ooh, this is so exciting!
                  Btw, did you have other ideas RM? If not forget i said anything! or wrote anything, watever
                  Yeah, RM beat me to the post. Oh, well.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Back. Fell asleep over the keyboard. The part I was doing is now full of senseless letter "N's" and spaces.

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Didn't it give you to think that I was inactive for 4 pages - now I know the RP is on that thread I will come up with something - AFTER I ATE; or I'll kill somebody. I was a bit confuesed - where the RP would take place - thought it would be the new page Bray created (mostly)

sigpic

Comment

LOL, sorry for that.

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

i missed the memo
                          include me, include me!
                          please, please, please!!!
                          sigpic
                          FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Come here and we will include you

Comment

i did but no bio yet, it's late and atlantis is on soon, but please include me in the story, perhaps fluffy shoved me in a crate to get back at me for pulling one of his teeth out with a pair of pliers, or maybe i just like to sleep in weird places, i don't know make something up
                              back in ten.
                              sigpic
                              FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Morning guys! The story is fantastic so far! Can't wait for more. Can't wait to write more. I just woke up so that will have to wait a while. But I'm here!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X