Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully with the RPG easier to access here on Gateworld the confusion and potential plot holes will be less likely to happen.

There is something I was thinking about for everyone to have more of a say in the direction of the RPG...

Each member gets the opportunity to design an episode, draft up what will happen (rough outline) and put it to the group... I would like to come up with an idea for an ep maybe two and this could be a good way to get a greater dynamic feel to the RPG series and more variety in the stories told.

If we do this then everyone gets to choose an ep number to plan an ep for (you don't have to come up with an ep idea if you don't want to) the only episodes that should be kept free for group planning is #10, #11 (Mid-season two part) and #18, #19, #20 (Season ending story arc).

Comment

To add to ^

If you want to draft an eppy, you have to tell me, and we will reserve that slot for you.

Episodes for individual planning must be related to the story. That is the only guideline. Also, try to be as clean as possible, obscene episodes is a violation and will be given the dreaded red reps. Or worse, reported.

If noone is there to draft an episode for individual planning, that episode's ownership will transfer to me, and group planning will happen.

I agree with you, Fen, so it isn't usually me, MT, or Bray who gets to decide the course of an eppy.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
      Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
      The Chevron Team
      Spoiler:
      Never make everything Organic!
      Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
      :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
      :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
      :The drones are heading towards us.
      :Those drones look familiar...
      : SQUID?!?
      We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Cool thanks, This should make the planning process easier for part of the season anyway.

I want to reserve Ep 8 if I can? (gives me some time to think on it and get a nice plan set out)

Comment

Yes, you can. I'll take EP3 and another, if I have time.

The Chevron Team
          Spoiler:
          :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDbO...eature=related

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hi hi hi (bounces up and down, getting attention).
              I came up with an ep idea! A fun one! (But this just might be my opinion - I like westerns).

When CT decide they need to trade for food, they decide to go with a planet one of the enthos knows. They get there, start asking around about trade possibilities, and also ask if anyone knows of a wraith keeping humans hostage (such as ebeth - she is a hostage!). The CT team get run out of towns by a bunch of yahoos that claim to be the law (have purdy badges too ).
              They are intercepted before they get to the gate by townsfolk who ask them to help the people overthrow the mayor and his cronies. CT says no, townsfolk says they know where ebeth is, but won't tell unless CT help.
              It ends in a showdown (cue The Good, The Bad and The Ugly theme music) in the main square between the head yahoo lawman and one of the CT team.
              CT get the goods, the info, and then head off to get the girl.

(I'm sorry, but the idea of Bray, Fen or RM stalking down the street for ten paces, with that theme music just cracks me up).
              Last edited by toomuchcaf; 09 June 2008, 05:15 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ebeth is an original CT member, remember?

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:

Comment

hey, it was just an idea, and I thought that one of the objectives was to find ebeth? And who says the info would be reliable? I thought everyone would get a laugh out of it. Doesn't mean I want to see it as an actual ep, I was thinking if you bounce enough ideas around, someone will read something that will inspire them to do their own piece.
                  sigpic

Comment

So ebeth got turned into a Wraith? Now that would be pretty.

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Wraith keeping human hostage (ebeth) as in ebeth is the human being kept hostage!
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, I get it.

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

So, are we still posting our bits in the original CT RPG thread?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            So, are we still posting our bits in the original CT RPG thread?
                            Yeah that thread is now exclusively for the RPG write-ups, everything else should be moved here.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              Yeah that thread is now exclusively for the RPG write-ups, everything else should be moved here.
                              Okay, thanx for clearing that up.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I asked Tame to move the nonsense ones here, just wait.

The Chevron Team
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X