No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney and mel ran to the nearest transporter and hop inside, as the doors are closing Rodney lifts a knuckle to gateroom on the map before it has opened completely and the doors close behind them with a quiet woosh...

When nothing happens immediately Rodney taps the map again. "What the..." straightening his finger, he taps the map a third time. At the precise moment that his fingertip touches the map the transport chamber is plunged into darkness.

"Oh, son of a... you've got to be kidding me!" Rodney taps his headset, "Fen, This is Rodney please respond ...Fen?" he gets only static and crackling "Great! The radios aren't working." He groused.

"What did you do Rodney?" mel frowned, one that Rodney can't see in the darkened chamber.

"Me?" Rodney spluttered. "I didn't do anything! What makes you think I did something?

"It was your finger on the map!"

"Yes, a map, not a light switch!" Rodney shot back.

"Potato potahto...can you get us out of here?"

Rodney sighed, the fight gone out of him. "I don't know...maybe if I..." Rodney looked to his datapad which harbored a dark screen and switched it on, the light from the screen lent an eerie blue glow to the chamber. "Let there be light!" Rodney exclaimed. He turned the computer screen towards mel, the blue light accentuating her arched eyebrow, she was not amused.

"Right." Rodney then got to work.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 September 2008, 06:38 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

5 minutes later...

Rodney has the control panel open and the crystal tray pulled out, his datapad is connected to it, running a diagnostic on the crystals. He sighs and taps a few keys.

"Rodney?"

"Working."

"Rodney?"

"Busy!"

"RODNEY!"

"WHAT!" He whipped his head around to look at mel.

"How's it coming?"

"Well, we're still in here aren't we?" he gestured around them "...in the dark." he muttered quietly, almost to himself.

mel stuck her toung out at him petulantly, greatful for the lack of light for once.

"Oh, very mature mel." Rodney said, his eyes never leaving his datapad.

"How did you...?"

"I have my ways." Rodney stated cryptically.

Suddenly, without warning, the whole city began to shake, rattle and roll.

"What the HELL?" Rodney shouted just before he lost his balance and toppled over, smacking his head on the open crystal tray before landing in an undignified heap on the floor. His datapad dangling by the wire connecting it to the crystal tray.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 September 2008, 07:20 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*Transporter*

*Melfan get up from the floor and sees Rodney on the floor*

Melfan: You got to be kidding me! Rodney! *She checks for pulse and find one* Just knocked out. Hmm....

*She takes the datapad and looks at it, she presses a few buttons and rearrange a few chrystals. After a while the doors open and she drags Rodney out.*

Soldier: Ma'am! You allright?

Melfan: I am, he isn't. *She turns around and come face to face with JPJ, C-Lorne and Cara*

C-Lorne: What has happened?

Melfan: 2 unidentified objects has enter Atlantis. We are not sure what it is. *She looks at Cara.* How is she?

JPJ: She's okey *At that moment Cara start to cry* Hey, it's okey, we are going to safety.

C-Lorne: Simpsons, we take Rodney!

Simpsons: Allright

*They take Rodney and lift him and carry him away*

JPJ: I'm sorry General, I don't know why she's fussing.

Melfan: It's all new to her. oh, and if you encounter a bright shiny light, close your eyes, if you encounter a black thing, run.

JPJ: That easy huh?

Melfan: I have no idea what it does, but I got a message from Taoth, it's from another dimension

*She looks at Cara who is still crying.*

JPJ: Shush little baby, don't you cry... *JPJ continues to sing*

Melfan: Figures...

*They continue down the hallway to the GateRoom, when Melfan suddenly stop and looks around*

JPJ: What's wrong?

Melfan: *She shakes hear head* Nothing... Continue on, we have to take the long way around, the transpoers are down.

JPJ: She stoped crying!

Melfan: Huh?

JPJ: Cara, she stoped crying, she's asleep

Melfan: Small wonders

*They continue to walk in silence*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*they make it to the Control room, JPJ carrying Cara, C Lorne carrying Rodney who is starting to stir*

C Lorne: Rodney? Can you hear me?

Rodney: yes, yes I can hear you, shut up!

C Lorne: head hurt?

Rodney: what do you think?!

JPJ: don't insult him, or you'll have me to deal with! *JPJ glares at him*

C Lorne: Je vous remercie, mon amour

JPJ: Je suis ici pour vous *Cara wakes up*

Cara: mama, I;m hungry, where are we?

JPJ: control room, let's find you some food *JPJ walks over to what was Dr Weir's office and finds some energy bars, she gives one to Cara*

Rodney: what did you to say? You insulted me!

C Lorne: no we didn't, it's french and private, now here take these and don't annoy her *Rodney takes the pills he is given and stares at JPJ craddling Cara knowing that she is still realing from what he accidentally did*

Mel: Rodney, we to ger systems back up, are you able to help?

Rodney: yes coming *he gets up*

C Lorne: any problems come get me *Rodney follows Mel off to a console and begins work, C Lorne goes into the office*

JPJ: she needs to sleep

C Lorne: i know amoureux, let's find some blankets and get you 2 settled *he kisses her and finds the emergancy packs setting up a makeshift bed for his partner and child*

JPJ: thanks Ev *she slids in still holding tightly to Cara*

Cara: daddy join us!

C lorne: in a little while chaton *Cara giggles*

Cara: i'm not a kitten!

C Lorne: you are to me presious *he kisses her* be good for mama

Cara: I will

C Lorne: Je t'aime, JPJ. Puits de sommeil

JPJ: Je vous remercie, mon amour *he turns out the lights and leaves*

Mel: nice, are they all settled

C Lorne: yeah I'll join them soon

Mel: I didn't reliease you spoke another language

C Lorne: I taught her *mel smiles and looks at Rodney's laptop

EDIT: added translations!

Je vous remercie, mon amour--Thank you, my love
          Je suis ici pour vous-I'm here for you
          amoureux—sweetheart, chaton-kitten
          Je t'aime, JPJ. Puits de sommeil.--I love you, JPJ. Sleep well.
          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 04 September 2008, 07:44 AM.
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

In the hanger bay San, Bray and Lizzie are still in a trance.

Lizzie: What the........ this is so not right.

She is aware of being in the control room standing next to Rodney who is working on his laptop.

Lizzie: Hey Rodney what's going on?

Rodney: OK this doesn't seem right. These energy spikes don't make sense.

Lizzie: What are you talking about?

As Rodney is unaware of Lizzie's presence he turns and walks through her to get to another console.

Lizzie: Oh my. I.....really....didn't like that. Help!

Lizzie finds herself being sucked back into her body in the hanger bay and falls to the floor.
            sigpic

Comment

Lizzie wakes on the floor of the hanger bay.

Mutters to self: That really hurt!

She looks up and sees Bray and San still standing in a trance like state.

Lizzie: Wakey, wakey you two! *she shouts at them*

Nothing. She walks up to them and looks at their blank faces and suddenly Sans eyes widen and become black. A horrible sound comes from Bray's mouth and they both begin walking slowly towards Lizzie.

Lizzie: Oh my god! Stop! Bray.....San....

As they continue to advance towards Lizzie she turns and runs to the nearest transporter with Bray and San close behind her.
              Last edited by LizzieAnne; 07 September 2008, 01:41 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

*In Mel’s Office, next to SG operations and above the gate room, a panting Lizzie appears*

Lizzie: help! *Mel and C Lorne come running*

Mel: What happened?

Lizzie: I was in the hanger bay, I saw myself standing next to Rodney and then woke

C Lorne: hold still *he checks her pulse*

Lizzie: I tried to wake Gen San and Bray and they chased me

Mel: we will have to worry about them later, right now we have 2 strange things going on, everyone briefing room, including JPJ

C Lorne: give us 5 minutes *the other leave, C Lorne goes to JPJ and tries to wake her* babe? Cara?

*He shakes JPJ but no response, lightly he tries to wake up Cara, worriedly he goes out of the office*

Mel: Dr?

C Lorne: I can’t wake either of them Gen

Mel: they are alive?

C Lorne: yes breathing and pulse steady, but they just won’t wake up *Mel thinks*

Mel: may be it is one of the things we have encountered?

C Lorne: but we haven’t been in contact with any of them

EDIT: to make Mel happy
                Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 05 September 2008, 11:39 AM.
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Lizzie’s looks around nervously in the briefing room.

Lizzie: So where are San and Bray then?

Melfan: As far as I know they’re still in a trance in the hanger bay.

Lizzie: Oh….. Well alright then.

Melfan; I don’t know what happened to you but I intend to find out. Go to the infirmary and get checked out.

Lizzie: Yes Ma’am

Lizzie makes her way into the corridor and when she turns the corner there are San and Bray standing there staring at her. Lizzie lets out a shriek and runs the other way around the corner and straight into Lorne.

Lorne: Aargh!. Were’s the fire?

Lizzie: Your gun, do you have your gun?

Lorne: Yes, yes I do.

Lizzie: Well hide here and wait around this corner. You’ve got the stunner right?

Lorne: Yes the stunner. Right here *Points to his leg holster*

Lizzie: You’re going to need it. Bray and San they’re….. they’re….. Zombies!

Lorne: What?

Lizzie stands behind Lorne and nervously peeking out now and then.

Lorne: OK I’ll go find them. Where are they?

Lizzie: Just around the corner. They’re there. I’m not imagining it.

Lorne takes a good look around and returns.

Lorne: There’s no one there Lizzie. Perhaps you need to have a rest. Let me take you back to your quarters or better still the infirmary.

Lizzie: No! I’m not crazy. I definitely saw them. You don’t believe me?

Lorne: Well…..I…

Lizzie turns and runs.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Lorne enters Melfan's office and sees here holding her hand on her head*

Lorne: Ma'am.. Headaches again?

Melfan: Yes, still there. What's up?

Lorne: A lot of things, one of them being Lizzie thinking she's seeing Bray and San being zombies and following her.

Melfan: Really now? *She turn on the security feed and sees the parts where Bray and San are suppouse be* Huh!

Lorne: What?

Melfan: They are not there. *She bring outa few other screens to see* But they are walking around.

Lorne: Am I imagening it, or are their eyes black?

Melfan: You are not imagening it. I'm gonna go through the database and see if there are any creatures out there who the Ancient encountered that might explain this.

Lorne: Good luck Ma'am.

Melfan: Thanks, anything else?

Lorne: No, nothing else.

Melfan: Dismissed.

*Lorne leaves and Melfan goes through the database*
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzie makes her way to the armoury where she picks up a stunner then sneaks carefully along the corridor, keeping a look out for the zombified San and Bray.
                      Arriving at the control room she looks in to see Rodney working.

Lizzie: Rodney…….

Rodney: Hmmm……

Lizzie: Can I ask you a question?

Rodney: As long as I can work while you talk.

Lizze: OK then. Tell me this. Can someone really be turned into a zombie?

Rodney smiles : Hmm yeah zombies. They’re the ones who walk really, really slowly and you can never run faster enough because they always catch up with you. I’ve seen the movies. Why?

Lizzie: Because I’ve ………Oh nothing. You’re right - just bored I guess. What are you working on then?

Rodney: Trying to pinpoint where that damn shiny thing is and what it’s doing. Plus there’s that tear over the Gate to check out, as if we don’t have enough to worry about. Plus I haven’t eaten in two hours!

Lizzie: Do you want any help?

Rodney: A sandwich would be nice. Thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzie goes off to the canteen very cautiously, peeking around each corner before she steps out. Entering the canteen she notices that it is empty and goes to the cabinet where the sandwiches are kept. As she takes a packet out and turns to go, standing behind her are Bray and San, their eyes still black and staring. She drops the food and raises her stunner but is rooted to the spot as the shiny light appears and hovers over them all.

Lizzie: Oh not again!

She drops to the floor unconscious. Later when she wakes she finds herself in the brig in the dark.

Lizzie: Oh great!

She hears a groan and is sure it's not coming from her own mouth.

Lizzie: Who's there?

Lorne: Me.

Lizzie: What are you doing here?

Lorne: Would you believe zombified San and Bray?

Lizzie: Ah, you mean mean the ones in my imagination..those ones huh?

Lorne: Yeah. OK you weren't imagining it.

Lizzie: Obviously not. but well...I did have my doubts. You haven't by any chance had an out of body experience have you?

Lorne: No. Don't tell me I've got that to look forward to as well? Great!

Lizzie: I don't know if it affects everyone like that but, well, it did me so if you see me go in to a trance I could be elsewhere.
                        sigpic

Comment

Back in the control room

Rodney is staring intently at his laptop screen, eyes flicking rapidly, minutely, back and forth as he reads through the information kicked out by the ancient database. A laptop sitting on a neighboring console beeps and, still sitting, he slides his stool over to it and taps a few keys. "Hmm." All of a sudden, with a deafening screech, the tear above the stargate expands, doubling in size.

Rodney jumps up from his stool and stares wide eyed at the tear, "OH CRAP!!!"

mel's office

mel smothers a yawn as she continues searching the database for any mention of the creatures and any ancients who might have dealt with them.

"I need a break..." She mutters tiredly, getting up from her chair. Her headache now a dull throb behind her left eye. "...and asprin."

She was three steps away from her desk when she heard the the most horrid sound known to man.

Nails on a chalkboard...in surround sound.

"Oh, what now?" She ran out of her office, the dull throb now a sharp pain and came to a stop next to Rodney who was looking at the enlarged tear above the stargate, wide eyed.

Control room

The now ginormous tear crackles with energy, spitting out sparks and radiating heat. The edges of the tear flapping around like a flag in a breeze.
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 July 2017, 06:15 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

The gateroom, the tear expands. Even thought Fen and Taoth cover their ears, the sound penatrates through to their heads.

Taoth clasps her head: arh, that couldn't be less pleasant

*sparks start flying through the room and heat radiation waves start emiting from the tear. they duck behind a console.*

Fen spots the marine still with the technician:Get down, both of you!

The marine pulls the technician behind a console: sir, we need to get him to the infermary

Fen considers for a moment: someone should have got the message *looking at Taoth for confirmation, which he gets* so they're gonna do something about this, we'll get out

Taoth: We just got here and look at the rate that thing is expanding, I dont think we'll have the luxary of time

Fen:well we can't let this thing move on to the rest of the city

Taoth: I know

*the tear starts pulling small objects into it. Taoth jumps up and quickly grabs a couple of laptops, and feels the pull of the tear, before sitting back down again. She opens one of them*

Marine from a little way on: what are you doing?

Taoth: I want to see where everyone is *turns to Fen* can you hack into the security feed?

Fen: it's possible, but you'll have to connect this to that console over there *he gestures to one a little way off*

*Taoth runs over and plugs it in, Fen inputs his password but all they get is static. then something flickers on the screen.*

Fen: there are some poeple in the offices *the screen goes black again* damn the interference

Marine: can we go there, anywhere's better than here

Fen jerks his head toward the technician lying still: what's his condition?

Marine: his pulse is weak and breathing is a bit unsteady, he needs medical attention sir

Taoth: if we open the door for a second, we should be able to get out and without any sparks or much radiation escaping with us *she look at Fen*

Fen: fine, but the door opens for three seconds

*the marine drags the technician to the door with the help of Fen*

Taoth:ready? *they nod, and she presses the button to open the door*

*Fen, the marine and technician manage to get through quickly, passing through some wierd energy barrier. the door closes infront of Taoth, she tries to open it again.*

Taoth: what the...! *the tear start pulling at her and she ducks down. she goes to the laptop and manages to get it open. 'Control tower lockdown initiated' flashes on the screen.* no no no no...

Comment

Lorne: So what exactly happens when you have the out of body experience

Lizzie: Well I sort of blackout and then find myself………………..

Lorne see her eyes roll and slump to the floor.

Lorne: Like that I presume.

Lizzie finds herself standing beside an unconscious JPJ and Cara.

Lizzie: Damn. I need someone’s who’s awake.

JPJ: Do you mean like this.

She looks around and see JPJ standing beside her

Lizzie: You can see and hear me ?

JPJ: Yep. Can you tell me what’s going on. Am I dead? *Looking at her unconscious self *

Lizzie: No. Well I’m not. We must both be having the same experience. I keep going back to my body though. What about you?

JPJ: I can’t remember. Don’t think so.

Lizzie: Well if you wake up, tell someone that Lorne and I are stuck in the cells. Put there by San and Bray who are most definitely being influenced by the shiny object.

JPJ: Right….. remember, shiny thing, cells, you and Lorne. OK.

JPJ looks around and sees no one and carries on watching over her sleeping self and Cara.

Back in the cells Lizzie opens her eyes and moans.

Lorne: Hey you OK? Have a good trip?

Lizzie: Yeah. It’s hurts like hell though but I did find JPJ and give her a message. Hope that gets us out of here.

Lorne: Let’s hope so ‘cause look who’s back.

Standing on the other side of the bars is the shiny thing which is slowly transforming itself into a human shape.
                              sigpic

Comment

Melfan: What the?

Rodney: It tear in our dimensional space!

Melfan: You sure?

Rodney: What else could it be!?

Melfan: Didn't we find a time disorter on a planet?

Rodney: Yea, why?

Melfan: If the point it at the tear maybe we can close it.

Rodney: Do you know how dangerous that could be? We have no idea what that could to to the time and space!

Melfan: We have to try!

*They look up as the tear get's bigger*

Melfan: You stay here! I go get the time disorter! You, with me!

*A marine and Melfan takes off to Rodney's lab*

Marine: Wasn't the devise dangerous?

Melfan: No, but combined with the tear it could be!

*They round a courner and come face to face with the shiny object*

Marine: Woah! Look at it, it's so shiny and bright and...

Melfan: Close your eyes!

*The Marine have no time to close his eye before the shiny entity sorrounds him and Melfan takes off towards the lab*

Comment

Working...
                                X