No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*JPJ turns the final corner to Rodney’s lab, she pauses takes a breathe and enters*

JPJ: Rodney! *a noise is heard from the far corner* the longer you hide the angrier I get!

Rodney: okay, okay

*C Lorne puts Cara on the bed, goes to take off his holster when he notices his 9mm is missing*

C Lorne: crud *open comms* Carson do you know where JPJ is?

C Carson: no son, I thought she was with you?

C Lorne: no and my 9mm is gone

C Carson: I’ll send Emma over and we’ll get Gen Mel and go to his lab

C Lorne: okay *close comms*

*Rodney’s lab*

JPJ: I asked you to take care of her, a simple babysitting job, not even Rodney McKay, mr useless with kids could balls that up, but NO!

Rodney: can we talk about this later, say over dinner?

JPJ: shut up and don’t interrupt me *Rodney gulps* my precious daughter, 2 weeks old a long time of watching her grow up, walk, talk eat, her own first meal. I’m never going to see that thanks to you! *she gets out the 9mm*

Rodney: oh no no no please wait

JPJ: you have screwed up one to many times, Col Carter never done anything lie this

Rodney: you’re comparing me to her!

JPJ: I said don’t speak, she is my friend, you have taken away so much form me, if it was my 2nd or 3rd child I would let it slip but my FIRST! *tears stream down her face*

*Emma arrives at C Lorne’s quarters*

Emma; go, Dr Becket and Gen Mel will meet you at Dr McKay’s lab *he smiles and leaves*

*C Lorne, C Carson and Gen Mel meet up outside the lab*

Mel: she’s got your gun? She hates guns!

C Lorne: she is very p!$$ed off Gen *shouting is heard from inside, they enter*

JPJ: some of the best times of her life and no memories, no photos, no first birthday!

C Lorne: JPJ!

JPJ: Ev *the gun is still trained on McKay but she faces him* he has ruined our life with our daughter

C Lorne: she’s not dead JPJ, still her with us and we have the rest of our lives with her, we can make the memories and photos *JPJ sobs and turns back to McKay, without a single word more pulls the trigger*
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*the shot rings on forever*

Rodney: aww! *he rolls on the floor, C Carson rushes to him whilst Mel unhands JPJ of the gun*

C Lorne: are you okay *JPJ is breathing heavily, he takes her shoulders* JPJ?

JPJ: no I’m not okay, I missed! Give me the gun! *JPJ tries to the get the gun from Mel C Lorne wraps his arms over hers to stop her*

Mel: I think not, now I know this isn’t good, possible the worst thing for a parent, but enjoy what you have please she is still young and you will have plenty of time together, we can't undo this

Rodney: aww!

C Carson: Rodney is it a graze, you’ll be fine

Rodney: she shot me!

C Carson: it’s a graze, JPJ isn’t a good shot

C Lorne: lucky for you McKay, Col Carter and Col Sheppard will say you had it coming

Rodney: are you going to say sorry *JPJ just spits at him*

Mel: C Lorne, please take her away *he pulls her from the room and down a corridor* Rodney you’ll be fine *radio crackles*

San: Rodney please can you come down to the hanger, immediately

Rodney *taps his radio* I’ve just been shot can it wait?

San: shot? It can't

C Carson: It’s graze Gen San, I’ll send Emma down to bandage him so he can come

San: now please Rodney!

Rodney: On my way *close comms* I trust JPJ will be punished?

Mel: doubt it, warned yes, but this situation is partly your fault *Rodney huffs knowing some it is and leaves* How serious could this be?

C Carson: I think once she settles into a routine and enjoys Cara it will be fine, but remember they never got on to start with

Mel: true, we’ll see how it goes. Where will Lorne take her?

C Carson: if I know that pair, which ye does every well to the observation room *mel at first looks confused the it clicks*

Mel: you mean the padded room? Like in the USA for mental people? *Carson nods*

C Carson: they go there a lot, Cara was conceived in that room

Mel: kinky couple

C Casron: Aye they are, he may even sedate her too

Mel: possible a good idea *the radio crackles again*

Emma: Dr Becket I need some help Cara won’t stop crying and calling for her mom

C Carson: what is she saying?

Emma: please don’t hurt her, I want my mom; that stuff

Mel: C Lorne has taken her, she has just shot Rodney, you’ll need to go to the hanger and bandage his arm

Emma: oh my, well if someone takes Cara then yes I will

C Carson: I’m coming now *close comms*

Mel; what is the full extent of Cara’s abilities?

C Carson: not a clue lass, we already know that she has some telepathic ability may be more now she knows what to do?

Mel: so she may know what her mom has done and where she is going?

C Carson: aye, I’ll let you know if I find anything out
      sigpic
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Rodney virtually runs out of the lab to the transporter which takes him to the 302 bay.

San: Rodney what happened to you? There's blood.

Rodney: Yes well I've been busy getting shot at that's what. Blood? I need a doctor, that's what I .... what the ..................Oh .....Never seen that before.

Rodney stares at the Gate before him with Lizzie and Bray attached.
        sigpic

Comment

Melfan: You do that, and I'll go back to translating.

C-Carson: Things has certainly taken a turn for the worse.

Melfan: I feel like it's my fault, doc.

C-Carson: How so?

Melfan: I was hungry, so was Rodney. All I had to do was radio the chef and would have come, but nooo! I have to walk and get the food!

C-Carson: You where gone 10 minutes tops, and from what you told me, Cara was a sleep.

Melfan: I left her with Rodney! All he thinks about it getting that thing to work!

C-Carson: The damage is done.

Melfan: Yea... I'll see you later doc. *She heads off to Lab 5*

C-Carson: Bloody marvelous. *He walks off the the infirmary*

*Lab 5*
          *Shan enters*

Shan: I heard the news.

Melfan: And it travels fast.

Shan: What is this machine?

Melfan: An aging machine. And I figured out why it didn't react to me or Rodney.

Shan: Why is that?

Melfan: Becasue we are adults.

Shan: I do not follow.

Melfan: It's designed to only react to younglings.

Shan: Younglings

Melfan: Well babies if you like, but this word say younglings. It shuts off when you reach adulthood.

Shan: Hmm...

Melfan: It was invented by a Ancient called, Or....

Shan: Or what?

Melfan: You gotta be freaking ****t!ing me!

Shan: What does it say?

Melfan: This devise was made millions of years ago when both the Ancients and the Ori was united, and was called the Alterans.

Shan: They are the same people?

Melfan: Yes, the Ori used their powers for worshipping and the Ancients used them the other way around. Anyway, the two people that was working on this devise was called Oriceem and Icarus.

Shan: Icarus, as in the Ancient that help you in your coma?

Melfan: I've known him from before, but yea. It has separate entries.

Shan: Why is that of importans.

Melfan: It looks like Icarsus started on it and that Oriceem continueed.

Shan: Yes.

Melfan: This entry hear say, that it takes a way the freedoom the children need, this one here say that the children has to be all they can ashieve. I think this is what started the rift between them. Grow up as quickly as possible and Ascend as quickly as possible to gain power.

Shan: Then why is it here?

Melfan: They took the city and left with it, hid from them. This makes so much sence.

Shan: Oriceem started the way of the Ori?

Malfan: Yes.

Shan: Is there a way of reversing it.

Melfan: Icarus tired, didn't succeed.

Shan: So we can't deage Cara?

Melfan: I can't figure out why stoped aging her.

Shan: You didn't stop the aging process?

Melfan: No, it just shut down. I'm still investigating that.

Shan: Hmmm. Maybe part of the safeguard.

Melfan: Even if a child could activate it, it only ages 18 months. That's make some sence

*Suddenly Shan hisses*

Melfan: What's wrong?

Shan: I sence something *He walks off*

Melfan: Oookey...
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzie: Well?

Rodney is still running his scan over the Gate, Lizzie and Bray.

Rodney: All the readings are normal.

Bray: Does this look normal to you McKay?

Rodney: Well no obviously not. Just give me more time.

Emma: Rodney please let me bandage you now. I've things to do.

Lizzie: What that little scratch . Look it's even stopped bleeding. Just stick a plaster on it.

Emma: Rodney are you happy with that?

Rodney looks miffed.

Bray: Just stick the plaster on him or I'll..............

Rodney: Or you'll what? Doesn't like you can go anywhere.

San: Emma just stick that plaster on him. That's an order.

Rodney: Ow.

Emma: All done. Now have fun you lot. I've a toddler to go and see.

As she leaves San, Bray and Lizzie all stare at Rodney.

Rodney: Just don't ask at the moment. You'll find out soon enough.

Lizzie: Well. Still stuck here Rodney ! Oh wait a minute, I can move a bit.

Bray: Hey, so can I.

Rodney: Hmmm. This is really fascinating.

Bray: Yeah, it would be for you wouldn't it.

Rodney: The readings are changing. The material the gates made from is definitely changing it's structure. Pull away now you two. Go on pull really hard.

Lizzie and Bray lean away from the Gate with all their weight pushing fowards.
            They hear a loud popping sound as they are released and fall to the ground with a thud.

Lizzie:Aargh

Bray: %@@%%

Rodney: Well that's turned out well.

San: What did you do?

Rodney: Nothing. It seems to have done all by itself. Fascinating.

Lizzie: Yeah that's what I think as well. Fascinating. Can someone help me up please my legs are numb.
            sigpic

Comment

*C Lorne, who still has his arms around JPJ walks into the observation room he lets her go and she falls onto the floor and cries out, he turns on his heel and enters the small room, seals the door and then goes through a second which allows access to the corridor*

JPJ: wait where are you going? *she tries to run to the door but it closes, she bangs her fists on the door* please come back *she turns her back to the wall and slides down*

C Lorne: I’m sorry babe *his voice comes over the room’s intercom, JPJ can see him through the window, he smiles and leaves*

JPJ: NO! Come back! *she hangs her head and sobs*

*Outside C Carson and Mel appear with Cara*

C Lorne: she can’t be here not at the moment

C Carson: she knows what’s happening *Cara’s eyes are red*

C Lorne: her ability, of course *he takes her from Carson* mommy doesn’t feel happy at the moment

Cara: why? *Cara bites her finger C lorne bends down and picks her up*

C Lorne: mommy isn’t happy with Rodney and what he did to you, she is finding it hard to comes to terms that you got big in a small amount of time. But we both still love you and want you. Mom just needs some time to get over the shock. *Cara leans her head on his shoulder* Now daddy needs you to be good, can you do that? *Cara nods* my brave girl, now when Emma gets back you’ll need to stay with her until mom feels a little better and then you can see her okay? *Again Cara nods, Carson takes her from him*

C Carson: laddie take all the time you need *C Lorne sighs and nods, C Carson and Cara leave*

Mel: what are you going to do?

C Lorne: something that from the outside looks very cruel but I’m hoping will help

Mel: Can I watch for a bit?

C Lorne: okay but don’t interrupt, I know what I doing*he walks in to the small room, Mel heads to the control room and she takes a seat. C Lorne enters the room, JPJ runs to him*

JPJ: is Cara okay? I can feel her *C Lorne just looks at her with a stern look* Ev? *before Mel or JPJ knows what has happen C Lorne has JPJ laying face down on the floor and is tying her hands behind her back, Mel jumps up but then remembers*

Mel: I know what I’m doing *JPJ is struggling on the floor but even his light grip is too strong for her slender doctor, she cries out*

JPJ: Ev please! *she begs with him to let her go. C Lorne then allows JPJ to turn around and sit on the floor *

C Lorne: not a word *she instantly become silent*

Mel: wow, I can never shut her up!

C Lorne: babe? *she faces him* remember our happy times in here? *she nods* I’ll be back *he leaves the room*

Mel: wow; how do make her be quite? *C Lorne enters the control room*

C Lorne: I have my ways *a glint in his eyes says it all*

Mel: how is this meant to help?

C Lorne: take her back to happier times, this part of the city is never used so it’s really quite espically if you want a change of view from you quarters, something a little more spicy * Mel nods as he continues* The length of time I leave her depends on her mood, although I stay up here in case of problems

Mel: wise, so what will you do when you go back in?

C Lorne: at that point I’m hoping you’ll go

Mel: oh, yes I will *they see JPJ stand up; she pulls at her wrists * does she normally do that?

C Lorne: yes more so when she is in a bad mood, like now, i never hurt her never would do, this is just our way of having fun *feeling the need to explain*

Mel: i understand, you don't need to explain. HOw do you know when to go back in?

C Lorne: i just know

Mel: Do you come down her often?

C Lorne: not as much as either of us would like. You do know why I picked this place in particular?

Mel: No

C Lorne: Cara was conceived here

Mel: oh right, so that is the happier times? *C Lorne nods* okay I’m going back to the device

C Lorne: okay *mel leaves, a few hours later JPJ sits down in a corner* got bored? *he goes down and enters the room* hey babe *JPJ looks at him, the previous hurt in her eyes partly replaced by sadness and tiredness and the need to be held and comforted*
              Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 29 August 2008, 02:05 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

the dark creature hovers above the fallen marine and he screams

Fen shouts to everyone as they stop to stare in horror: keep moving, we can't help him

*they get to the control tower door, but it is locked*

Fen: you have got to be kidding me

Taoth goes to the control panel and opens it: you know how to bypass it?

Fen: erm, not really

*Taoth starts to finger the crystals, the creature leaves the marine's body and moves towards them*

2nd marine: sir...?

Fen: Taoth, if you're gonna open it, now would be the time

Taoth: I don't have the neccesary equip... *the door opens* quick, inside!

*they rush inside and close the door*

Fen: Great timing

Taoth: It wasn't me though

Fen: what!

2nd marine looking back at the door: that thing can come through walls, can't it

Fen: I'm hoping the tower shielding will stop it

Taoth is turned the other direction: that's not normal, right...?

*they all turn to look at a dark 'tear' in the room*

Fen: not last time I checked

Comment

After helping Lizzie to her feet Rodney heads over to the 'gate, his eyes glued to his scanner.

"Hmmm."

"What is it?" Bray asks, rubbing his arse.

"I'm getting some sort of strange energy reading." Rodney walked around the gate, the scanner in hand and aimed it, first high and then low.

"What kind of energy reading?" Bray inquired.

Rodney shot him a look, "If I knew that I wouldn't have said strange now would I?"

"Touchy!" Bray turned to Lizzie, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Lizzie massaged her left leg, "thank you for asking." She said, a little louder, pointedly looking at Rodney.

"Hey! I helped you up, didn't I?" Rodney retorted, eyes still on his scanner. "WHOA!"

"Rodney?" Bray walked over to the astrophysicist.

"Eneregy spike. A big one!" He said looking from his scanner to Bray and Lizzie, fear shining bright in his eyes.

"How bi-

Lizzie was cut off as the 'gate suddenly came to life. The trio watched as each chevron lit up, then Rodney grabbed his two companions and pulled them back, in the nick of time, keeping them from being vaporised when the event horizon kawooshed outward. The wormhole now established the trio looked on, fear of the unknown etched on their faces.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

*San enters the lab where Melfan currently is*

San: Is it true?

*Melfan looks up from what she's doing*

Melfan: Uh, be specific, a lot of things are true.

San: Did this machine age Cara?

Melfan: Yea, and there is no way of de-age her, even the Ancients tried, but to no avail.

San: What are you doing?

Melfan: Removing a few tablets so it wont work.

San: It was a freak accident.

Melfan: JPJ tried to shoot Rodney, if she wasn't such a lousy shot, we would have been cloning him now instead of him working on the Gate. Did Lizzie and Bray really fuse to the Gate?

San: Yes, then they unfused. Can't you just dismantel the thing?

Melfan: I was thinking of using for spare parts if we need it, we never ever gonna turn this on, or let a child turn it on.

San: Poor JPJ.

Melfan: She... *Suddenly a loud noice is heard*

San: What the hell?

Bray: *over com* The gate just activated! Something came out of it!

Melfan: Something?

Lizzie: I didn't see what it was it...

Melfan: Hello? Bray come in! Lizzie!?

San: Uh, General?

Melfan: Oh boy...
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*At least thinks that what C Lorne thinks he sees in her eyes, knowing she has faked tiredness before, he sits down behind JPJ, and she leans on him as best she can with her wrists restrained*

C Lorne: are you okay?

JPJ: no my wrists hurt *she pulls them up as best she can, her voice nearly breaking*

C Lorne: I know it’s been tough, but you can understand why I have done this? *JPJ nods, he looks at her wrists, they are very red and he notices some blood on the floor, even though he is not embracing her he notices she has fallen asleep* about time

*C Lorne unties the rope and lays her on her side*

C Lorne: I’ll right back, just going to check on Cara *he leaves the room*

*in C Lorne’s quarters*

C Carson: what are you drawing there lass?

Cara: a jumper! *C Carson looks at her drawing, just as C Lorne enters* daddy! *the little girl runs to his open arms*

C Lorne: hi sweetie, are you okay? *she nods* good

Cara: when is mommy coming home? She feels very sad.

C Lorne: very sad? How do you know?

Cara: I can hear her *C Lorne looks to C Carson*

C Carson: well we know Cara has some Ancient abilities; strong telepathy is obviously one of them

Cara: mommy is hurted

C Lorne: hurt? *Cara nods* where?

Cara: her arms, can I see her? I want mommy!

C Lorne: You get ready for bed and I’ll go and get mom *he kisses her and puts her down* I’ll be 15 minutes

C Carson: aye okay *he turns and leaves* lass, bed clothes *Cara takes his hand and pulls him into her bedroom*

*back in the observation room JPJ is still asleep on the floor C Lorne scoops her up in his arms, noticing more blood from where is had been laying*

C Lorne: I’m sorry babe; I’ll check them back in our quarters

*In Cara’s room she has changed into an Atlantis BDU t-shirt which looks more like a dress on her, she is holding a soft toy*

C Carson: and who is this?

Cara: bun *she holds out the rabbit for Carson to see*

C Carson: very nice, are you all ready for bed?

Cara: yes *C Lorne enters with JPJ in his arms*

C Carson: son? Is she okay?

C Lorne: yeah, just very tired *he lays her on the bed, Cara comes over* careful baby

Cara: I will be *she sits next to her mother* mommy *JPJ stirs at the sound of her daughter*

JPJ: baby? *Cara’s face lights up, JPJ has tears rolling down her face*

Cara: mommy! *the little girl hugs her* I’ve missed you

JPJ: I’ve missed you too

C Lorne: thanks for watching her Carson

C Carson; aye no problem son, anytime; we’ll have to look at the work schedule, so that one of you is always here for her.

JPJ: thank you Carson *he nods and leaves* are you going to bed?

Cara: no *JPJ is about to say something* not until daddy says you are not hurted any more *JPJ half laughs and half cries* and then I want to stay here with you

C Lorne: okay, can you move across please? *Cara shuffles so C Lorne can sit in the middle of the bed, where he examines JPJ wrists* sorry babe, looks like these are my fault

JPJ: I had it coming *she cups his cheek in her hand* and thank you for that *he smiles and closes his eyes* now Cara what picture where you drawing when daddy came in?

C Lorne: how do you know about that?

Cara: we are linked! *as she slides off the bed to get her drawing, C Lorne gets a med kit* mommy and me can talk in our heads!

C Lorne: oh, can you talk to me in your head?

Cara: yes daddy and Bounce and Trampoline *both look confused at Cara* the bugs!

C Lorne: and do they like their names? *Cara nods as C Lorne cleans and bandages JPJ wrists*

JPJ: aww, that hurts!

C Lorne: sorry, but you don’t want an infection now do you?

JPJ: no *JPJ looks at Cara’s drawing* that is very good baby, almost as good as daddy

C Lorne: probably where she gets it from, there all finished

JPJ: I never realised your nursing skills where so good

C Lorne: cheeky, right are we all going to sleep? *C Lorne gets changed and comes back to find JPJ cuddling Cara who is in the middle of the bed, he slides in under the sheet and turns out the lights*

JPJ: I’m glad I’ve got my family

C Lorne: I’m glad to *Cara giggles* what is so funny? *Cara yawns and moves closer to her mother*

Cara: I love you mom and dad

JPJ: and we love you to babe *C Lorne moves closer to hug both of them*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Running up the stairs to the controls, they see the technician who is fixed on the spot staring at the tear above the gate*

Fen: he's in shock

*one of the marines sees to the technician*

Taoth glances back at the dark hole: do you think this is one of those ' tear in the fabric of space time' things?

Fen: No idea, possibly, but this had bad written all over it

*they go to the citywide sensors and communications*

Fen: the tower we came from has lost all power, if this entity is going to take over the city then its probably gonna move on soon

Taoth: the screan keeps flickering, but i might be able to establish communications for long enough to inform everyone what's going on
                        *she look to Fen, who nods. switching the device on broadcast, she leans froward to talk* This is Third High commander Taoth Vaclarush, I have what you could call a quick announcement. we accidently opened a container that had some sort of dark entity in it. the creature has taken control of one of the towers. we're currently in the control room, and there is a wierd dark hole above the stargate, probably some kind of tear. the systems arent functioning properly and... *the machine flicked off, and sparked, causing her to jump back*

Fen:easy there, you okay?

Taoth nods worriedly: just hope they got the message

Comment

*San and Mel was looking at the sight before them, it was golden, something, San approaches*
                          Melfan: Don't!

San: It's so beatiful!

Melfan: Stap away from the shiny thing General.

*San looks back to Melfan*

San: Why?

Melfan: We just don't approach an unknown thing!

San: But it's so beautiful, can't you see?

*San approaches and touch it*

San: it's so smooth!

Melfan: I can't believe this... Step away from it! It's dangerous!

*Suddenly the light sorrounds San*

Melfan: That is so not good. Not good at all! *She takes a few steps back and suddenly the light disappear down the hall leaving San standing there alone* General? You okey? *She walks over but San is just standing there, swaying... This freaking unbelievable! *Melfan runs off*

Comment

Back in the 302 bay.

Lizzie: Did you see that? Sort of semi visible and not quite human.

Bray: Can I shoot it?

Lizzie: No! Not yet at least. Just give us a minute. Rodney help us out here.

Rodney: I've just had a horrible thought.

Bray and Lizzie both stared at him.

Rodney: Well the planet was chosen because it's a jungle planet right? With just a few lower species and stuff.

Lizzie: Stuff? What do you mean by that?

Rodney: Well I was in a hurry to find somewhere. The bugs needed a home and it seemed the right place.

Lizzie: So what you're trying to say then is that something peculiar about the place.

Rodney: Weeeeell. possibly.

Bray: That's just great.

Lizzie: But hang on a minute if the Gate just activated, that means whoever or whatever dialled it wanted to get to the bug planet from somewhere else. They didn't know that the gate had been moved . Did they?

Rodney: So whatever just came through is going to get pretty mad when he's finds out this isn't home.

Lizzie: Er..... Rodney I hate to say this but don't move.

Rodney: Why? what....what..........

Lizzie: Well whatever it is, it's standing right behind you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney: What does it looks like?

Lizzie: It's so shiny!

Bray: And bright!

Rodney: Didn't you just say it was semi visibile an inhuman? *He starts to turn around when he hears Melfan's voice*

Melfan: Don't turn around! Close your eyes!

Rodney: What?

Melfan: Trust me. You don't want to look at it!

Bray: So pretty!

Rodney: What's wrong with him?

Melfan: It's has a hypnotizing effect, it already effected San.

Rodney: And then came back here?

Melfan: I have no clue to that! Are your eyes closed?

Rodney: Yes!

Lizzie: So pretty *She and and Bray walks over and put their hand on it and suddenly it expand around them*

Rodney: What is going on!

Melfan: Whatever happened to San is now happening to them!

*The light disappear around them and flies off past Melfan*

Rodney: Can I look now?

Melfan: Look where?

Rodney: You told me to close my eyes!

Melfan: I have this thing...

Rodney: Off course we have this thing! It's right behind me! Right? Melfan? *He opens his eyes and turn around and sees Lizzie and Bray swaying, rooted to their places. There is no sight of Melfan* Where she go?

Comment

*Hallway in Atlantis, Melfan comes to a stop*

Melfan: I am seriously loosing it... *She looks at where she is* Ah, Rodney's lab

*She enters and sits down next to a computer and put up the security feed on the computer.*

Melfan: So, what have I missed? *She stared at the security feed*

*After a while comes Rodney*

Rodney: There you are! What the heck are you doing?

Melfan: The shiny thing... It's moving around, plus we have another problem!

Rodney: What?

Melfan: This.

*It's a message from Taoth*

Rodney: Another mist thing?

Melfan: I am checking the security feed. This is where Fen and Taoth are. Look, something is seriously wrong.

Rodney: It look like that mist thing we encountered when first got here!

Melfan: Except this is from another dimension!

Rodney: Oookey.

Melfan: What did that thing that come out of the gate look like.

Rodney: Semi visible and inhuman looking.

Melfan: Right, but now it's all glowy looking.

Rodney: And when you look at it hypnotizes you. *He sees on of the feeds shows San, she sitting on the floor* Is that San?

Melfan. Yes, the light thing fot to her. We need to get everyone in one place.

Rodeny: You kidding right. It's night, almost everyone is a sleep!

Melfan: Then we get almost everyone up and about! if either of these things get to us, there is no telling! *She inputs something in the computer and suddenly an alaram goes off*

Rodney: Up and about we go!

Melfan: The drill is that everyone is gonna meet in GateRoom! Damm...

Rodney: You okey?

Melfan: Got his mother of all headaches!

Rodney: What do we do with San, Lizzie and Bray?

Melfan: Try and get them to come with us. Let's go!

*Mel and Rodney heads off to the GateRoom*

Comment

Working...
                                X