[San, Fen and RiG look worried]

[The containment field drops and 4 guards and an officer walk in]

Officer [points at Bray] "Him"

[Two of the guards grab Bray under the arm pits and pick him up]

Bray "Permission to kick off Ma'am"

[The two guards look at one another, their eyes widen]

San "Granted"

Guards holding Bray "oh sh1t"

[Bray wraps his arms around both of the guards and pulls backwards hard destroying both of their elbows]

[As the two guards fall to their knees each with a forearm unnaturally positioned Bray stands up and charges to two remaining guards by the entrance]

Guards "GET DOWN, COMPLY COMPLY"

[Bray ignores their warnings and grabs the barrel of the first guards energy weapon, he snaps the gun 180 degrees, far further than the guards wrist can bend which snaps with a sickening crunch]

[Bray fires the weapon point blank into the guard leaving a hole the size of a fist in his chest, Bray then turns the weapon on the second guard removing the guards forehead]

*Smack*

[A rifle butt comes crashing down into Bray's neck]

Bray "urgh"

[Bray falls backwards semi knocked out]

Officer "Lucky we need you alive...for now"

[The officer smashes the rifle butt once more into Bray's cheek putting him out cold]

[The officer calls for more guards who arrive, remove the bodies and drag Bray off]

Comment

*back in the brig*

RiG: Well that went well.

San: Indeed it did..

They look at the guards who drag their colleagues away.

Fen: What do you think they’ll do to him?

San: Threaten melfan with his death I guess. Knowing mel never gives in to terrorism, it looks bad for him.

They were all silent for a bit.

RiG: You really reckon they’d kill him?

San: What use are we to them if Atlantis won’t deliver Malena? Not much.

Fen: Besides information.

San : Yeah, they’ll probably torture us a bit first.

RiG: You almost seem to enjoy the idea.

San: Not really to be honest. And we can’t give up any info, so we know how it will end.

Fen: But they’ll get a rescue mission out here right?

San: With what ship? The Hercules is not in fighting state at the moment.

RiG: But they’ll surely think of something.

San: And who to take? We’re all here, Lorne, Lizzie and mel are still out of commission.

RiG: they could send the medical Lorne clone. He has the same genes.

San: That could theoretically work, and yet I’m not comforted by the thought they send C-Lorne after us in the Hercules.. It will be our own skills that gotta get us out. Bray can take care of himself. Now all we need is a bit of luck.

She looked at the guards who were standing there with their backs to the cell.

RiG: Once back we'll start on those combat training immediately San, and not just shooting and fitness.

San: I'm with you on that. Now, anyone any ideas?
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*What happened when Malena disappeard*

*In a flash she's in the Jumper Bay*

JPJ: Woa!

*Malena knocks her out*

Malena: The child is of most importance. *She gets in one of the Jumper and waits and she hears a noice after while and put up the HUD* So, they are leavin. Off to save other huh? Well, time for me to leave *She start dailin the gate*

*Gate Room*
        Tech: *Over Com* Rodney! Some one is activating the Gate!

Rodney: Shut it down!

Tech: Can't, the jumper is in control!

He sees the jumper lowering down and sees Malena who goes through the gate, as Rodney and a few marines comes running*

Tech: To late, it's through.

*Other side of the gate*
        Malena: And dail we do again! *She dails the gate once more and goes through and she comes to halt in an oval room. She uses her bracelet to beam to their infirmary*

Doctor: This is her?

Malena: Yes, both her and the father has the ancient gene. She only a couple weeks pregnant though.

Doctor: That can be arranged. *He walks over to cabinet and starts to take out an ancient devise* Help me, child *Melana and the doctor walk over to JPJ with the device and put it over her stomach* She shouldn't be awake during this procedure. *The doctor sedate her*

Malena: What is it?

Doctor: This machine speed up the process of the child. No harm to either the baby or it's mother. But it's safer if she's not awake during. His Holyness wants to see you, now that you are back

Malena: Is he gonna torture them?

Doctor: Most likely *He smiles* No, merely help them see the light of beeing a Child of the Ancestors.

*He looks back to JPJ whose stomach has begun to grow*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

* A few hours later JPJ awakes, slowly blinking looks around her surroundings, she tries to move but feels her wrists restrianed*

JPJ: what the! *she loks down at her stomach* holy crap! when did that happen!

Doctor: a few hours ago

JPJ: where am I, what have you done to me *her voice distressed*

Doctor: we have an ancient device capable of speeding up pregnancy *JPJ continues to pull and fidget against the restriants* Please do not do that, you will injury yourself

JPJ: *her breathing heavy* please let me go *she begs*

Doctor: we can not, we need your child, it is very special *another person appears in a doorway*

JPJ: it is my child MINE! *she gives one final pull at her restriants as the person walks to her and injects her with something* please let me go *she whimps and falls alseep*

Doctor: my child you will never fully know how much you have contributed to this galaxy
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*In the control room*

[Door opens guards walk in dragging Bray]

Officer: "Here is the prisoner for excecution"

The Holy Man: "Thank you, cuff him and put him there" [points to a chair]

[Bray starts to wake up]

Bray: "urgh my head.....I don't remember getting drunk.....wait no now I remember you hit me"

Officer "You're lucky I didn't kill you"

Bray "I could say the same, how are your boys doing?"

[The Officer punches Bray in the face, blood splatters accross the floor]

Bray "That well huh? Guess two of them won't be playing golf again"

[The Officer raises his fist again]

The Holy Man, "STOP!"

[The officer stops mid motion]

Bray "Yeah that's right b1tch"

The Holy Man "Enough of this, tell me how many troops do you have?"

Bray "Just me" [spits blood]

The Holy Man "Officer!"

[The Officer backhands Bray]

Bray [spits more blood] "Ok....ok....there's billions of us, we all look exactly the same..."

[The Officer kicks Bray in the chest, the chair falls over onto it's back, Bray's legs in the air]

Bray [Blood dribbling down his chin] "You're a dead man"

The Holy Man, "What are your ships capabilities? How many do you have?"

Bray "Hundreds, we have tie fighters, death stars...."

[The Officer walks towards Bray to kick him, but before he does Bray's unsecured feet fly upwards and smash into the Officers face, crushing his nose into his brain killing him instantly.]

[The Officer crumples to the floor]

Bray "Better get yourself a new officer....come here and I'll tell you exactly what we have"

The Holy One "Nice try, GUARD! Send this fool to Ragnos"

Bray "Oh Ragnos, sounds nice, do they have any good night clubs?"

The Holy Man "Silence fool, for you will live out your remaining days lonely and long before anyone realises you are even missing"

[The gate opens and guards pick up Bray and throw him through the gate]

Bray shouts "I'll be back for you, you mother fuc......."[the gate cuts his scream off]

Comment

*JPJ wakes up again in the strange infirmary, this time there is the doctor and a another man*

Holy man: I see you are awake child

JPJ: who are you and what have you done to me?

Holy Man: the ancestors left us a device that speeds up child rearing, which we have used on you

Doctor: does she need to know your holyness?

Holy man: if her child is to save us then she should know why *JPJ looks confused and panicked* your girl will svae us from the wraith and the non-whosprhsippers in this galaxy

JPJ: my little girl *she tries to move her hands to touch her tummy, tears rolling down her face* my baby, Cara!

Holy Man; Cara?

JPJ: it is what i was going to her, but i suppose you have anoher idea?

Holy man: No, the ancestors wish the child to have the name that her mother wants to give her, Cara; she will delivery us! Blessed are the childern!

Doctor: blessed are the children *Holy many leaves*

JPJ: please can i feel her kick?

Doctor: i am sorry but you are to remain bound until you give birth

JPJ: which is roughly how long?

Doctor: you were 14 weeks we you arrived, you are now 38 weeks, so hopefull soon

JPJ: Evan, where are you? (she whsipers)

Dcotor: Evan?

JPJ: Cara's father

Doctor: rest * he leaves*
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

[Bray materialises on the other side of the event horizon]

[Bray flies forward and lands on the floor hitting his head everything goes dark]

[several hours later Bray wakes up, under the burning sun]

Bray "sh1t forgot my sun tan lotion"

[Bray gets up and looks around, there's a stargate....but no DHD other than that there's nothing, he is in a wide plain, mountains to the north and west....at least what he thinks is the north and west, and a jungle or thick forrest to the south and east, no signs of civilisation what so ever.]

Bray: "Bloody great...."

[Bray checks to see what he has, apart from his uniform, nothing not even a knife to fashion hunting tools from. Thirsty and hungry Bray heads off to the jungle in search of a stream and food]

[after several more hours walking under the burning sun he reaches the edge of the forrest, at least it will provide shelter from the blistering sun. Bray wonders to himself whether there is even a night on this planet?....how long are the days?...what's safe to eat?]

[After following the contours of the terrain for an hour or so Bray finally finds a stream, Bray sprints the last 50 metres or so, tripping over in the process. He drops to his knees at the edge of the stream and starts to shovel water into his mouth with his hands and splashing his face with the cool water to cool himself down]

[Bray sets of again following the stream, if there's any civilisation here they're most likely to have set up their dwellings near a water source]

[Bray spots what looks like a hamster, only larger, about the size of a cat. He sneaks up on it and catches the animal which promptly has it's neck broken and becomes Bray's first meal on the planet]

*Several days later*

[Bray has been following the stream now for god knows how long, feels like a lifetime to him though. Eating the large hamster like animals whenever possible and getting water from the stream]

[Through a break in the jungle canopy Bray spots what must be a mirarge surely....smoke....smoke means civilisation! Bray starts running towards the smoke, it's further than he thought, after running for hours he finally arrives at the edge of the jungle]

[Before him lies not a primitive nomadic tribe as expected....but what looks like a city....a modern city]

[Bray starts the walk out of the clearing towards the outskirts of the city]

Comment

*On board the Herkules bridge*

Cadman: How much further?

Lorne: 1 more hour. I hope.

*C-Lorne comes to the bridge*

C-Lorne: I hope they haven't hurt JPJ!

Cadman: Don't worry, they wouldn't harm her, she carrying the child they need, plus she only 3 months pregnant right? They won't get it yet.

Shan: I would be so much better if this ship had weapons...

Lorne: Well, it was down for repair and the weapon was all but destroyed. All we gotta do is to get them to beam us to the Orion.

Shan: I thought you said you where gonna beam to the Orion...

Lorne: No... That's another problem, the beamin devise just broken down and we have no one to fix it.

Shan: I am amazed that this ship hasn't fallen apart yet!

*A creakin sound is heard*

Lorne: Don't jinx!

Shan: Jinx?

Cadman: You say something wont happen and it will.

Shan: Hmmm....

Cadman: Not impressed?

Shan: I did not say that. 1 more hour and we be at destination. *He walks off*

Cadman: *To Lorne* Is he always like that?

Lorne: Uhm...

Cadman: Don't answer that

*She walks over to C-Lorne who is standin by a window lookin out.*

Cadman: You all right?

*He gives her a look*

Cadman: Off course you aren't. I'm sorry, the woman you love has been kidnapped.

C-Lorne: I was so happy when she told me the news. I really was *He smiles* When the general woke up and said it was bad thing and that that this race wanted the child I was chocked. And when Malena managed to get a hold of her... I... I want her back!

Cadman: I know, we will get her back *She hugs C-Lorne* They won't stand a chance!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Back on Ragnos*

[Bray approached the city limits, buildings towered above him, people were going about their lives, everything seemed quite normal here.]

[Covered in dried on blood, ripped clothes and unshaven Bray staggered into the city, having made it about 100 meters into the city, what appeared to be a police officer of some kind approched Bray]

Cop: "Sir, are you ok?"

Bray "I......I....."

[Bray collapses to the floor from exhaustion]

*A day or so later*

Bray "urgh.....argh my ribs!"

[Bray hadn't noticed the pain from the torture before now, the adrenaline had masked it, but wow it really hurt now]

Nurse "DOCTOR! He's awake! Come quick"

Bray "Where am I?"

Nurse "You're safe, you're in the hospital"

Bray "JPJ?"

Nurse "What?"

Bray "Is JPJ here?"

Nurse "Who is that, Doctor Tamora is here"

[A stunning woman comes into the ward]

Doc Tamora "Hi there, how are we today?"

Bray "Who are you? Where am I?"

Doc Tamora "I'm Doctor Tamora, you're in Menaitas, the capital city of Ragnos"

Bray "Ah crap"

Doc T "You had 7 broken ribs, a broken cheek bone, smashed wrist and a hairline fracture in your ankle as well as internal bleeding when you arrived. What happened to you?"

Bray "I was tortured for intel by an enemy"

Doc T "What enemies we have no enemies"

Bray [grimicing through the pain] "I'm not from here"

[Bray gets out of bed detaching monitoring devices and other medical instruments as he does.]

[Bray stands to attention as best he can]

Bray "First High Commander Lt Col Bray, Earth"

[Bray salutes]

Bray "Now I need to see someone in a position of authority"

[Doc Tamora and the Nurse look dumbfounded]

Doc T "....Earth?"

Bray "It's a planet....in another galaxy"

Nurse ".....another planet.....another galaxy.....how? Where is your space ship! You're crazy!"

Bray "I'm not, take me to your leader"

[Bray bursts out laughing]

Doc T "What's so funny?"

Bray "Sorry just always wanted to say that....but seriously I need to see someone who can help me get home."

Doc T "We're not capable of space travel, I'll patch you up and I'll take you to our leader"

Comment

*Atlantis: Infirmary*

*Kass come and goes to Melfan who are eating*

Melfan: Kass, how you doing?

Kass: I need to leave.

Melfan: Okey...

Kass: Atlantis. I need to get back to my people. *She looks unsure for a moment*

Melfan: Because of these Ancient Worshippers?

Kass: Yes, neighbouring planets has been visited. If I go and warn them about who they really are. Bad and up to no good.

Melfan: I was hoping you stay longer, but I can't keep you here Kass. You are here own your own free will. I invitated you and you accepted. I understand that you want to get back to your people. I where you i would do the same.

Kass: Thanks for the understand General

Melfan: Kass, how many times have I told you, call me Melfan.

Kass: Off course Gen.. Melfan *She smiles* And if you want, you are always welcomed to our Planet. Bye *Kass leaves*

*Carson come up to check some stats*

Carson: What was that about?

Melfan: She is leaving Atlantis and is going back to her Planet to warn her people. She is not comming back.

Carson: Shame.

Melfan: Carson? Do you have the communication devise?

Carson: Yes why? *he takes it out of his pocket*

Melfan: I think another meeting with the Hole-In-One is in order.

Carson: You don't like that man do you?

Melfan: What ever gives you that idea? *She gives a small smile*

Carson: Well, you call him names, that is a hint you know *He gives a bit of a grin*

Melfan: Oh, ha ha. A real comedy genious. *Melfan activates the devise, and a hologram of the Holy Man appear* You took JPJ!

Holy Man: What no hello?

Melfan: Oh, sorry, hello, gimme back my people!

Comment

*Ragnos*

[Bray has been bandaged up to the best of Doctor Tamoras ability and is now wearing a black suit* / robe similar to what the majority of the population seemed to be wearing of vary colours and styles.]

Bray "Where are we going?"

Doctor Tamora "The central ministry of defence"

Bray "Ah very good....I couldn't have my uniform back could I?"

Doctor Tamora "It's filthy, and torn, you don't want it back, I'll have it destroyed for you"

Bray "No! don't do that, first take off my badges and insignia, they're important to me"

[Tamora looks confused]

Doc T "Ok I will"

[Bray and Doc Tamora get in an automobile of some kind and drive to the CMOD about an hour or so away, Bray tells Tamora of his home planet, the Wraith, and why he is here on the way. Tamora isn't really sure whether to believe him or not....an Alien? surely not]

*an hour or two later*

[Bray steps out of the automobile and looks upwards at a towering building, outside stand two armed guards looking similar to that of Mobile Infantry*]

[Bray and Tamora enter past the guards, Tamora presents an I.D card and the guards follow as Bray has none.]

Spoiler:
                        The suit

Mobile Infantry

*See spoilers

Comment

*On the Herkules*
                          Lorne: We are 15 minutes to go.

Cadman: About time!

*Suddenly the ship comes out of hyperspace and the engines shut down*

Cadman: Uhoh!

C-Lorne: What happened?

Lorne: The engines shut down. *He goes to some control and tries to locate the fault* There is a leak of some sort in the engine room. We have to go down there and fix it.

*Fen comes to bridge*

Fen: The engines? Where exactly?

Lorne: It's doesn't specify! Could be anywhere.

Cadman: We so don't need this.

Lorne: *Over com* We have made an a stop due to the engines, will all report to the engine room. I repeat, will all report to the engine room.

Cadman: The more the merrier?

Lorne: And the more we are the sooner we can find the fault.

Cadman: Allrighty then

*The Lornes, Cadman, Fen and Cadman head to the engine room*

Comment

*Ragnos*

[Bray enters a huge room flanked by the two guards, guards lining both sides of the room watch Bray as he makes his way to a desk in the middle of the room]

[The huge man behind the desk is wearing what appears to be formal dress and smoking what looks like a Cuban cigar, he stands up and introduces himself]

General Warhurst: "I am General Warhurst of the 101st Mobile Infantry regiment"

Bray [Snaps to attention and salutes] "Lt Col Bray, 21 reg, SAS, Earth, Sir"

Gen "SAS?"

Bray "Special Air Service sir, the best of the best on my planet."

Gen "....yes....your planet, know come with me Lt Col, we need to talk about this"

[Both walk back out of the room and to a smaller conference room, Bray looks around, looks like a posh interrogation room to him, and he's sure that mirror is 1 way]

Gen "Sit please"

[The General gestures to a chair]

Bray "What do you want to know General? Obviously I can't disclose sensitive information, troops, capabilities etc, I'm sure you understand."

Gen "Yes....yes I understand, now....you say you are from Earth....in a different Galaxy.....if this is so, how did you get here? Where is your space vessel? Why are you here?"

Bray "There is no space vessel, I came through the Stargate, you may know it as the ring of the ancestors...."

Gen "You mean this stargate is on this planet already?

Bray [looks confused] "....erm....yes"

Gen "And anyone can come through it?"

Bray "Well yes, if they have your address, I was sent here by enemies of my people"

Gen "Why?"

Bray "Well you don't have a DHD, I couldn't use the gate to get back"

Gen "Where is this gate? Why has no one come before?"

Bray "Get me a map and I'll show you, it's a good weeks walk from here. Chances are people came before and once trapped died somewhere near the Stargate, I only survived thanks to my SAS training."

Gen [talks on a radio] "I want 2 squads from the fast response force ready to secure this Stargate asap"

[Bray shows General Warhurst to the Stargate and explains that Earth too doesn't have a DHD but they made their own. The General tells Bray that they will look at doing the same with his help]

Comment

*In the infirmary on the planet JPJ is still restrained to the bed alone in the room when she shifts looking very uncomfortable, she starts taking long deep breaths*

JPJ: oh crap, not here sweetie not here and not now *an uncontrolled scream leaves her mouth causing the door to open and the doctor and 2 others to enter*

Doctor: what is wrong?

JPJ: can't you get a hint! *he looks confused and walks over to JPJ and examines her*

Doctor: you are in labour, congratulations

JPJ: no that would be bad, please untie me! *the doctor looks like he is considering her request, his moratily seeming to get the better of him*

Guard: do not untie her, orders from the Holyness

Doctor: but it uncomfortable for her, it will make the birth quicker and easier

JPJ: ask you holyness what will happen to me when I give birth my daughter!

Guard: your life will not be taken, at least not right away *a slight wave of relief waves across her* how long will labour take?

Doctor: it depends anything from a few hours to 2 days

Guard: i will inform the holyness *he leaves*

JPJ: please help me!

Doctor: i can not, if the ancestors wish it your life will be spared, your daughter will live on

JPJ: and me? will I be remembered for bringing her into this world for you to use!? * his face looks hurt but seems to empathise with her*

Doctor: everything will be fine *JPJ starts breathing deeply again* another contraction?

JPJ: no, it is just so uncomfortable on my back i need to walk around

Doctor: i will ask the holyness, see if something can be arranged

JPJ: thank you *he nods a leaves*

*the guard and doctor walk up to a door with a guard either side*

guard: we need to speak to the holyness * a guard waves his hand over a control panel, there is slience for a moment then*

Holyness: enter! *the guard and doctor enter, they both bow* what is so important that you must distrube me?

Guard: your holyness the mother is in labour

Holyness; excellent, what sex is it?

Doctor: a girl, she wishes to name her Cara

Holyness: Cara, meaning "Beloved" it is a star in one of our constallations, it is fitting for her, very well how long will she be in labour?

Doctor: a few hours to several days your holyness, I request that she be allowed to walk around as she is most uncomfortable being restrained on the bed

Guard: that is not wise, she may try to escape!

Doctor: she is in labour and heavily pregnant she can not go anyway!

Holyness: slience *he thinks* I have a compromise *he tells them his bidding*

Doctor: thank you, may she be given food and water?

Holyness: of course, leave me *they bow and leave*

*the guard and doctor enter the infirmary, 2 guards take up position outside and 2 inside, the 1st guard chains soem shackles to the wall and the leg irons to JPJ ankles with an evil grin he looks her right in the eye*

JPJ: what's going on?

Doctor: orders from the holyness, you may walk around this room under the condition that you still had some form of restraint, however, should you try to escape you will be tied back to the table understood

JPJ: yes, thank you

Docotor: i have brought you some food and water *a guard enters with a tray that he places on a table in the corner, the 1st guard unties JPJ wrists and she slides off the table rubbing them, the 1st guard leaves*

JPJ: thank you *she slowly moves over to the table, although the cahin joining her ankles is long she still has to shuffle a little, the main chain prevents her from getting within 6 feet of the door, but to the table with the food. The food looks like sandwiches only different* you eat a bit of that and drink a little of the water first

Doctor: why?

JPJ: to check that it isn't poisioned and going to kill me *he does a requested*

Doctor: satisfied? *JPJ nods as she starts to eat* we do not want to harm you

JPJ: could have fooled me *she munches some more* who will raise Cara?

Doctor: as far as i am aware you will *JPJ looks shocked, Vala wasn't even allowed to hold her daughter when she was born* you looked surprised

JPJ: yes, i thought i was just a baby carrier, but i will get to hold her?

Doctor: you are more than that, a child needs it's mother's guidance, the holyness requests that you raise the child for a time, to allow it to reach it's full potential

JPJ: Her full potential, Her!

Doctor: of course her full potential
                              Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 29 July 2008, 11:54 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Ragnos*

[A year has passed since Bray arrived in what had become his new home. The effort to build a DHD was progressing but much slower than Bray would of liked, but then he wasn't a scientist, he couldn't really help....if only McKay was here. Since his arrival Bray had spent much of his time around the project and hadn't really integrated into his new society. He still wore his Earth insignia on his clothes, and hadn't really strived to make any friends, except Dr Tamora and General Warhurst.]

[After returning from a days work on the gate Bray was in his accomodation, a small flat a few streets away from the Central Ministry of Defence, nothing special a Bedroom, lounge / dining room and a kitchen, all very Spartan, no photos nothing. Bray was just finishing off his dinner, a nice steak...not beef....but that Hamster like animal....called a Throad]

*Knock Knock*

Bray "who the hell could this be?"

[Bray put down his plate and went to the door.]

Bray "Doctor?"

Tamora, "Please Bray, call me Tamora"

Bray "Very well....come in"

[Tamora enters Bray's flat and takes a seat]

Tamora "Wow....not much in here is there?"

Bray "No, don't take this personally but I don't intend on staying"

Tamora "It's been a year Bray...."

Bray "I know, I know....I don't get what's taking my people so long....no one has even activated the gate"

Tamora "Maybe it's time you....you settled down, became part of the society. I'm sure you could find a job or join our military."

Bray "Perhaps..."

Tamora "Anyhow, enough of that, lets go out, grab some food"

[Bray looked over at his plate]

Bray "Actually I've jus....you know what forget it, lets go out."

Comment

Working...
                                X