Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worlds most powerful semi automatic hand gun....and it's in gold

Comment

Ah, well, you can bring that if you think it's useful in our mission.
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think it will be.....It'll scare them into submission!

Comment

I like the sound of that!

I think we can aboard the Orion then. Everyone had packed and such, so we're all set!
          *beams aboard*
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

*makes beaming noise*

Comment

*greets pilot Lorne*
              *sits in chair next to the big chair*
              *checks all buttons*
              Lighting check! Engines check! Hyperspace check! Ventilation system check! Doors check! Weapons check!
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Goes to check the armoury*

Nice

Comment

We're not taking him with us! I'm not sure he'd be a good addition to the team, how hilarious he might be

*checks flightplan* I hope Lorne knows how to fly from the Milky Way to the Pegasus Galaxy, it's not just a puddle jumper trip to a hyve ship.
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah I found him hiding in the armoury...I beamed him back to Kazakhstan.

Comment

Thanks for that! The people of Kazakhstan will gladly take him back I think.

Oh some music! Let's start up some music through the intercom, just to ease the nerves
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Do you have any preferences?

Comment

As long as it's upbeat I'm fine

Melfan, I see you're on too. Do you fancy some music? What kind?
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I vote for DJ Tiesto

Comment

I'm here too!!
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yes, I think that's an excellent choice! Nice dance music to get us in the mood for some taking-over-the-entire-universe.

*puts tiesto cd's in the automatic random chooser cd player*

Doesn't it sound nice through all these speakers?
                                Edit: hiya melfan! I saw you were reading through it! We got a guy aboard! He fancies lots of guns. What do you think his rank should be?
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X