X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Elsewhere on the Planet*
    *Hybrid Melfan comes out of her thrall*
    HybridMelfan: Queen! They are here!

*The Queen enters the chamber as sees HybridBray come out of his and look rather displeased*

Queen: The Atlanteans?

HybridMelfan: Yes, and he *points to HybridBray* communicated with his good self!

Queen: Really? Interesting, the closer they are the better mindlock...

HybridMelfan: Screw the mindlock, they are here. We should do something!

Queen: *Walks up to HybridMelfan* I know whery well that something should be done! *She hisses at HybridMelfan*

HybridBray: I can take a dart and beam them up, I know where they are.

HybridMelfan: How! I tried to get the information out of him!

HybridBray: While we where talking I manage to extract some information from his mind. Didn't take hostillity. *He gives HybridMelfan a look*

Queen: Very well. Take a dart and bring them here!

HybridBray: Yes my Queen.

*He walks off to the Dartbay and get in one of the Darts and heads off to his destination*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

In the infirmary on Atlantis Lorne is sitting up in bed eating lunch, looking much better but still attached to a drip, Mel is restrained on a bed next to him, she stirs eyes suddenly wipe open

Mel- "Bry!" she cries "Stop, stop it! Lorne turns to her "The baby" she faces him "Your baby it's bad the baby is bad Lorne!" he looks shocked and what she has just said, her eyes close as JPJ and C Carson enter

Lorne- "Dcos" he calls "commander Mel just woke up"

JPJ- "did she say anything?"

Lorne- "Bray" his face looks concerned

JPJ- "And" she demands

Lorne- "My baby is bad" trying to come to terms with what Mel had said

JPJ- "My baby, Lorne, my baby" Lorne looks at her "I'm 8 weeks gone and it's your clones baby, not yours persay"

Lorne- "So I'm not going to be a father?"

JPJ- "Not completly no, but" she puts her hands on her tummy "The baby still is partly yours Evan wouldn;t exsist without you" Carson smiles and checks Mel over

C Carson "Aye it will be wondeful having a child here"

Lorne - "Commander said it was bad, baby is bad"

JPJ - "What could be bad about a baby, espcially with both parent's having the gene?"

The group stay in silence for a moment when Carson decides he needs chow
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

San: Oh crap..

Malena: RUN! Into the woods!

San: Malena, help Lizzie! Shan, can you help me with Bray?

Malena jumps from the tree and drags Lizzie into the woods. Shan and San have a lot more difficulty with getting Bray into the woods.

San: He feels like stone. Bray, come on. Try to get up.

Bray doesn’t move a muscle and keeps staring ahead.

San: Bray, please!

Shan looks Bray into his eyes: Bray, put your arms around us. We need to get away from here. The wraith are coming?

Bray: Wraith?

Shan: Yes, the wraith. And they want to do us harm. We need to get into the woods. Can you do that?

It looked as if Shan got through to Bray. He put his arms around Shan and San, and the three of them tried to reach for the woods, when the dart came flying over them. But it was too late. The culling beam was released and picked the three of them up, leaving Lizzie and Malena in the woods.

HybridBray flies the dart back to the wraith place. The three of them are being beamed out of wraith storage. Bray falls flat to the floor when they are rematerialised, and the five wraith who awaited them aim their weapons at him. Then HybridBray climbs out of his dart.

HybridBray: Lower your weapons!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Wraith Gard n1: Why?

HybridBray: I can take care of them, go do other stuff.

Wraith Guard 2: Other stuff

HybridBray: You must be hungry! Go find someone to eat

The Wrait Guards look at each other but leaves none the less*

*HybridBray looks at Bray who is just staring right a head*

Shan: He has been like that since your intrusion!

HybridBray: That was Melfan! I had nothing to do with it, I tried to help!

San: Aren't you suppouse to be evil? *She is standing behind Shan*

HybridBray: I still have human DNA in me! Melfan may have cloned into a Wraith but I'm part human! She's evil, me not so much.

San: Not so much?

HybridBray: You have to understan, I did not choose this!

San: True. How's evil Mel?

HybridBray: Evil. She does everything the Queens wants and has done some things on her own. She want to rid of this new race of people.

San: Why?

HybridBray: They whorship the Ancient, they are a new force to reckon with, they've already taken several words in their beliefs.

San: Taht sounds like the Ori all over again.

HybridBray: Yea... The Queen wants them destroyed

San: Maybe this is a good thing? If we join forces with these people can rid of all the Wraiths! *No offence Shan*

Shan: None taken. What can we do with him?

*Shan is leaning over Bray and tries o get his attention*

San: Can you do something?

*She looks at HybridBray who is looking down a corridor*

HybridBray: The Queen is comming.

*San look worriedly at Shan*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

San: Bray, we need to get out of here! Ehm, hybrid Bray I mean.

HybridBray: No wait. I know what to do. *he draws his gun* Now, play along.

*The Queen and Evil!Mel come around the corner*

Queen: Ah you found them. Good job. Now, let me take care of them

HybridBray: we have a problem.

Queen: Which is?

HybridBray: This Bray is unresponsive. I think I have done some damage. Let me try and get out of him what we need.

Queen: The only thing I need is them dead.

HybridBray looked sincerely concerned, but hid it well from EvilMel and the Queen.

HybridBray: Let me have a moment with him. I want to know something.

Queen: And what is that?

HybridBray: Can I have a minute with him?

The Queen gave HybridBray a suspicious look, but apparently she did trust him enough.

Queen: Fine. Come. *she said to her guards and EvilMel* You have 5 minutes until we return. And keep your gun aimed.

HybridBray: Of course, my Queen.

*Queen, guard and EvilMel left*

HybridBray: Now, where were we.

San: I think we were going to run.
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

HybridBray: We can't!

San: But you..

HybridBray: I told her I would fix him *indicating Bray*

Shan: You are trying to please your Queen. You don't have to be under her.

HybridBray: I can't go back with you. You still have him.

*He goes over to Bray and hold one hand on his head and concentrate*

San: What is he doing?

Shan: Fixing things.

HybridBray: Done. *Bray blinks a few times and seems to get back to himself*

Bray: Wha...

HybridBray: Listen, carefully, I will say this only once. I will tell the Queen that I could not fix you and told a guard to take you away. Go that way *HybridBray takes out a map* This is what you need to know about this complex in order to rescue them. Go!

*Bray runs off*

San: Now what?

Queen: Now you come with me!

Comment

They turn around and see the Queen standing there on the other side of the hall.

Queen: I knew I could not trust you Bray. You are too human.

HybridBray pointed his gun at her: I would not do that if I were you.

The Queen starts laughing: Oh but you wouldn’t do that either. Look behind you.

Guards and wraith now surrounded them. They had nowhere to go but with the Queen. Bray seemed to be in fit condition to walk and they were placed in a wraith holding cell, together with HybridBray.

San: That went well.

HybridBray: I apologise.

San: Not your fault I guess. Now, how are we gonna go about this? We’re in, now we only have to get that other mel’s blood. Should be a piece of cake..

Bray: I know how.

It was the first thing he said ever since the mind control began. Everyone in the cell hold their breath.

Bray: What? I feel fine now. *as he twitches his neck and shoulders*

San: You’re sure?

Bray: yeah, I’m sure.

San: And you know how to get the blood?

Bray: Yeah, I’ll go into the mind control again. That’s what they did right?

San: Excuse me?

Bray: That’s not what they did?

San: We thought so, but it happened to you.

Bray: Yeah, I saw them in my head. And then you *points at HybridBRay* brought me back, right?

HybridBray: Yes I did.

Bray: So I’ll pretend that didn’t work. They take us with them, I act all messed up and at the right point I’ll take the blood from her.

San: You think that’ll work? With all the guards surrounding us?

Bray: Sure why not? We’ve been through tougher things don’t you think?

San: I guess that’s true. Don’t think we have a choice, so let’s go for it.

*Wraith guards approach*

Guard: You come with us.
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

San: What him? He's not even mentally aware!

*The guard ignored her and walked over to Bray and drag him to his fee*

Guard: The Queen wants him!

*They drag him away*

San: Now what?

HybridBray: They will interrogate him. Hopefully he play his part and is able to get blood from Melfan.

San: Do you know how many things that can go wrong with this?

Shan: A whole lot.

HybridBray: Knowing me, he will pull through

San: And hoe exactly will he pull through a Queens probing?

HybridBray: All I have to do is to mindlock again and the Queen wont get much out of him

San: That is your plan?!

HybridBray: Yes, do you have a better one?

San: No

HybridBray: Very well

*HybridBray sits down and prepare to mindlink with Bray*

Comment

San: No wait! What exactly happened in Bray’s mind? What did you do to him?

HybridBray: Do we need to discuss this now?

San: Damn right we do! I have no idea what you did to him, the guys was convulsing and screaming in pain, and you expect me to let you do that again? Well no.

HybridBray: That wasn’t me! That were the Queen and mel.

San: No that was not mel! That was her evil clone!

HybridBray: You know I meant her.

San: That’s not mel. Mel is back at Atlantis waiting for us to get back with that clone’s blood to save her! Now, what happened?!

HybridBray: I connected a link with Bray’s mind, but before we could talk I was pulled away by the Queen and melfan, her evil clone, and I had to struggle with the clone. The screaming must have been her clone touching him.

San: Why should we trust you?

HybridBray: Because we’re locked up in a wraith cell and in no way can we help him from in here. Plus, what would I gain in mindlocking here, when the Queen would do it over there?

San gave him a suspicious look, but she knew she had no choice: So what are you planning on doing?

HybridBray: mindlocking the Queen and distracting her by letting her think I am Bray.

San: She’s gonna buy that?

HybridBray: If I mindlock her at the exact moment she mindlocks Bray, yes it will. I look like him. She'll never know. But therefore I need to get into Bray’s mind first. So please, shut up and let me help.

San looked grumpy, but knew he had a point: okay then. But no funny stuff!

HybridBray: Wouldn’t dream of it.

HybridBray closed his eyes again and looked to be in a stage of sleep, the same as Bray looked back at the cliff when HybridBray first locked onto his mind.

Shan sets himself down in the corner of the cell, but San keeps walking up and down the holding cell. She opens her mouth to ask questions several times, but then remembers this is not the time to speak. After 10 minutes she looks at her watch and begins to feel really restless. This shouldn’t take this long now should it? she thinks. Then footsteps are heard coming from the corridor.

San: Bray!

Bray: Yep, it’s me. It worked! *he hold up a vile of blood*

San: Oh my god, you actually pulled it off? *She couldn’t believe it actually worked. Then she paid her attention to HybridBray as Bray opened the wraith cell.*

Bray: Now, come on! Let’s get out of here!

San: What about him?

Shan: If we disconnect him, we are in trouble.

San: I know.

Bray: He did help me. He helped us.

San: I know.

*Then HyrbidBray opened his eyes* : GO! You need to go! NOW!
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

San: Good idea! *Shan and San leaves the holding area but realises that HybridBray isn't following*

San: Bray?

HybridBray: It's The Queen! Leave now, while you have a chance!

Bray: Are we just gonna leave him?

Shan: The Queen will have lock in him, we can never leave safely! We must go!

HybridBray: Leave! Now!

*The gang runs through the corridor*

San: You still got the map Bray?

Bray: Yea, right here. *Holds up the map* We have to go left

*They turn left and run into a Wraith*

San: Whops!

Shan: No problem! *Shan sucks the Wraith dry`and picks up the weapon* Where to now?

*The Alarms sounds*

Bray: *while looking at the map* This way

*They continue down several hallways untl they reac a door, that Shan is able to open. They've reached outside*

San: Yes!

Guards: Stop at once!

*Several Wraith is in front of them*

Comment

San: Oh crap..

Shan: You do seem to say that a lot, ‘oh crap’.

San: Yeah I know, but we often come across situations that require me to say that.

Bray: She’s got a point.

Guard: Silence! Or I kill you!

San: Fine.

The guards have guns pointed at all three of them.

San: So, anyone any ideas?

Guard: What did I just say?

San: I was talking to you. If you would tell us what you’re gonna do?

Guard: Take you to our Queen. Now move!

The three of them started walking inside again. But then suddenly a loud noise was heard behind them, like a throat being sliced, together with the sound of gunfire. They turned around and saw the four wraith guards lying in a bundle on the floor, Lizzie and Malena standing next to them.

San: You have good timing you know that! Good timing!

Lizzie: We know.

San: How are you?

Lizzie: I can walk with crutches. They’re over there because I couldn’t shoot and hold crutches obviously.

San: So guys, we actually pulled this off! Our mission was a success! Bray, how are you feeling at the moment?

Bray: Great.

San: Be honest.

Bray: Yeah, been better, but I’ll manage.

San: Now people, let’s head back to Atlantis shall we. Malena, what will you do?

Malena: Don’t know yet.

San wasn't too happy about what she was going to say next, but she knew she had to. Shan gave her the same worried look, but also knew they had to give her shelter.

San: You helped us. Do you need shelter for a day or two away from this place?

Malena looked at San, but San couldn’t quite grasp what kind of look it exactly was: That sounds good. If you don’t mind.

Bray: Of course not! You just saved our asses, we thank you for that.

Then the team goes back to Atlantis with the blood for melfan.
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*On The Orion*

*Bray is sitting drinkin coffee, San and Shan comes walking in and Lizzie jumping on her crutches, sit down*

San: Malena is asleep. Passed out as soon as she hit the pillow.

Bray: You don't trust her.

San: Is it that obvious?

Bray: A bit. I wouldn't trust here either.

Shan: She is a strange woman.

Bray: There is more to it...

San: What?

Bray: When I was mindlinked with my clone, after he found out we where he hear, he also said: 'with Malena'

San: What do you think that means?

Bray: I don't know, but he was really surprised about it.

Lizzie: How long until we reach Atlantis?

San: 2 more hours. Then we can cure Melfan. And then we are gonna find these race of people.

Lizzie: Who?

San: There is a new race of people, apparently Ancient Worshippers

Lizzie: Worshippers? Like the Ori?

San: I don't think so. They move around gathering ground. They want get rid of the Wraith. So we find them and return to Atlantis.

Bray: How about we return to Atlantis, give JPJ the blood, then head out and look for these people?

San: Whatever works for me. Who will we bring?

Bray: Lorne is still out of commission I guess. Fen, RiG, Vega is a must. Sorry Lizzie, you have to sit this one out.

Lizzie: No worries.

Bray: You, Shan and me.

San: Look we have ourself a new mission to look forward to. *Grins*

Bray: What are smiling about?

San: I think for the first time, nothing will go wrong with this. We meet a new race of peope and with their help

Bray: *Knock on the table* Knock on wood.

Shan: Why would you knock on wood?

Bray: It's an human expression. You knock on wood to make whatever you said untrue.

Shan: That makes no sence.

San: Superstition. We Earth people are wierd that way.

Shan: Hmm....

San: Anyway... It will work out fine.

*They continue chatting on their way to Atlaintis*

Comment

*The Orion arrives at Atlantis*

*opens comm*

San: JPJ, can you send Carson to the landing deck to get the vile?

JPJ: Absolutely, I'll send him over immediately.

San: Good, thanks! Now, Bray and Lizzie go to the infirmary to get checked out. Lizzie, also let them take a look at your head. Malena, you go with them. Need to do a check up to see if you got any diseases on you that may affect us.

Malena: I understand.

Lizzie, Bray and Malena head for the infirmary together with Carson who carries the vile with the blood. San and Shan stood in the doorway of the Orion.

Shan: How are you holding up?

San: I'm fine.

Shan gave San a look of disbelief.

San: Really, I'm fine. Just a bit tired I guess.

Shan: You should get some rest.

San. No time for resting. Come on, let's head to the infirmary and see if they brought mel back yet.

Shan and San also headed for the infirmary. JPJ was just about to give melfan an IV with her evil clone's blood.

JPJ: I expect she will wake up any minute now.
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

JPJ: There is something I want to tell you when she wakes up.

San: *Looks at Mel* SHouldn't it have taken affect now?

JPJ: It should. *JPJ and C-Beckett checks Mel's stat* Everything looks fine. Maybe it will take a while longer than I tought.

San: We where gonna head back out again.

JPJ: Where? There is no crisis is there?

San: No, there is this new race of people that might help us in the fight against the Wraith. I was thinking of taking Vega, Fen, RiG, Bray, if he checks out and go look for them. How is Lorne?

JPJ: Still out of commission, I'm afraid. He's sleeping right now.

Bray: I am fine. Nothing to worry about.

C-Beckett: No change, still. *He is going over Melfan stats*

San: Allright, since whatever you wanna tell us could wait until after Mel woke up, we just head to the Orion and look for those people.

*JPJ look at C-Lorne that has come in. He gives her a look, she shakes her head*

San: Am I missing something?

JPJ: No, it can wait. If we can find a race that help us, go right a head

San: Allright

*San and Bray head out of the infirmary and gather the other and they head out with the Orion*

*Soon after they have left Melfan starts to waken*

Comment

San, Bray, RiG, Fen and Vega head to the Orion for their next trip into the Pegasus Galaxy.

Vega: So, what’s the plan?

San: We got coordinates of where this new race should be located for the moment. That’s where we’re heading.

Bray: How long does it take for us to get there?

San: About five hours. So I’m gonna use that time to get some sleep if you all don’t mind.

Bray: Is it okay if I take a nap as well?

San: Yes, of course. RiG, you’re in charge of the bridge.

RiG: Yes, Ma’am.

They all go their separate ways. Five hours later, as planned, they arrive at the given coordinates. All geared up they head to the bridge.

San: Okay, can we make contact from in here with them?

RiG: Yeah, we can open a communication line from in here to the surface.

*opens comm*

San: I’m Second General San aboard the human vessel the Orion. We come in piece and would like to offer you our friendship. We heard good things about your people.

On the screen appears a human-like figure.
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X