No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C Carson "JPJ, glad you're back I think Melfan may be waking up!" *JPJ rushes to Mel's side*

JPJ "Melfan can you hear me, it's JPJ?" *Melfan groans* "I hope San and the rest get back soon"
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Melfan opens her eyes*
      JPJ: Melfan?

Melfan: Icarus... *Closes her eyes*

C-Carson: What was that? Who is Icarus?

John's PJ: An Ancient we encountered before. I tought he was punished for interfering with the mortal realm *JPJ checks Melfan's eyes and does some test* She's in a coma again...

C-Carson: I wished she could have told us something

*They look down at Melfan*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JPJ "May be she did in her own way. May be Icarus has told her something?"

C Carson "Nice if she told us love"

JPJ "Yes, well when she comes round we'll ask her." *JPJ makes a note that Mel had woken up briefly and mentioned Icarus*
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*on the planet surface the jumper lands*

Lizzieanne: Should we leave the jumper cloaked?

San: Yes all done.

Shan: I am scanning for life signs and I see many , too may to count in fact.

Bray: Right, lets go find them then. Everyone check their weapons it could get messy!

* Everyone leaves the jumper and heads in the direction that the life sign detector has shown them.

The sun has now set and it is becoming difficult to see where they are going.
          After they have travelling about 2 clicks from the jumper,Bray uses a hand signal for everyone to stop.

Lizzieanne: *whispers*: what is it?

Bray: Footsteps coming this way, take cover.

Shan: Wraith! I can sense them.

Lizzieanne: How many?

Shan: Four
          sigpic

Comment

"Take cover behind that wall" Bray whispers pointing to a wall they just passed.

*The first two wraith round the corner as Bray ducks behind a wall just in time*

*A human comes around the corner followed shortly by the two other Wraith*

#What the hell?# Bray thinks #Shan said only four#

*A wraith at the back prods the human*

"Move human" The wraith guard snaps

"I'll kill you" Mutters the captive

"I'd like to see you t..." The guards last word is cut off by a gurgling noise as a boot collapses his knee from behind and a knife enters the back of his neck.

*The second guard at the back turns as the knife flies through the air and hits right in-between the Wraiths eyes flooring him without noise*

THUD

*the wraith hits the floor hard and the two wraith at the front turn around*

*Bray draws his silenced 9mm and head shots the first and double taps the second in the chest.*

*Bray turns to the human on the floor gun still drawn*

"Please no, don't kill me" The human cries.

"Don't worry" *Bray walks over to the wraith with the knife in his head and pulls it out with a sickening squelch*

"We're not going to kill you" Bray says as he wipes his knife on his combat trousers.

"We?" enquires the human

*Bray whistles and the other 3 come out from behind cover*

"Yes we" Bray states as he holds out a hand

"DOWN!" Shouts San

*Bray dives on the human*

*A burst of automatic fire cracks out*

*The first wraith Bray knifed was put down for a second time*

"Apparently the Wraith don't rely on their spine as much as you weak humans do.....but I could have told you that" Snarls Shan

"Or Bray missed" Says San

*Bray still ontop of the human* "I never miss" *Bray winks and gets up and pulls up the human* "So much for stealth hey?"
            Last edited by Bray; 14 June 2008, 03:36 PM. Reason: whoops put 2 not 4....what a nugget

Comment

*Rodney is Godney enter the infirmary*
              John's PJ: RiG, there you are. Melfan woke up a few minutes ago.

RiG: And I tought she wouldn't do that until we got the cure fore Hybrid Melfan?

JPJ: well, she slipped back in to a coma, but not after uttering Icarus.

RiG: The ancient Icarus?

JPJ: The one and the same.

RiG: I hope he's not offering her acension. We could never clone here after that.

JPJ: I know. You can't clone someone who has ascended, they might turn up later!

*RiG walks over to Lorne*

RiG: How is he doing?

JPJ: Recovering. The daft idiot wanted to leave. He's been shot in the stomach for heaven sake!

RiG: Nothing can stop us *Grins*

JPJ: O bloody...

*Walks of grumpling*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Bray helps up the still unnamed human*

"Cheers" she says with a slight smile

"Sorry about that San shouted down and well, SAS training kicked in" Bray said as he dusted himself down "What's your name?"

"Malena....what's SAS?" She enquires

"Pleasure to meet you I'm Captain....I mean First High Commander Bray, Special Air Service, an elite English military regiment, the best of the best, you're in good hands" Bray says with a proud look on his face.

Malena looks a little less and a little more confused at the same time "You...You're not from around here are you?"

"No we're not" Pipes up San "We're from a galaxy far far away"

Lizzieanne bursts out laughing "you.....you...ahahahaha"

"What's so funny?" Asks Shan

Malena screams "Wraith!" *She charges at Shan*

*Bray catches her and holds her back*

"He's with us. An ally" Bray says as he holds back Malena.

"Enough" Snaps San "We need to complete our mission, we need to find Bray's and Melfan's clones."

"Clones...of you....I thought I'd seen you somewhere before, I may be able to help you out" says Malena.

Comment

*Infirmary, Lorne is waking up to hearing a voice*
                  RiG: ...and then, he charged the Wraith and shot straight between the eyes!

Lorne: RiG?

RiG: Lorne: Welcome back to land of the living! *She miles*

Lorne: What where you doing?

RiG: Oh, I was telling Melfan one of our missions *Still smiling*

Lorne: Why?

RiG: Nurse Emma, said that coma patients often hear what's going on around them. I was keeping Melfan company, in case she wakes up again.

Lorne: She woke up? When? *Tries to get up but fails*

RiG: 1 hour ago, give or take. She only said one word. Icarus

Lorne: I wonder why she mentioned him... You don't think she still has amnesia do you?

RiG: JPJ doesn't thinks so, but now that you mention it. She was uncouncious a while after their encounter. Maybe she has forgotten everything up till that point!

Lorne: I hope not. That was years ago! *Yawns*

RiG. Go to sleep, you'll need it.

Lorne: Yea, make sure Atlantis still stands when they get back *goes back to sleep*

RiG: 'Make sure Atlantis still stands.' He's the second that say's that. First SanGate now him... *Shrugs* Oh well, where was I? *Thinks* Right! After Bray....

*RiG Continues her story*

Comment

As the sun had vanished behind the horizon, the darkness intensified from minute to minute. A thick layer of clouds blocked out any starlight, and the moon, if there was one.

Shan sighed contently; this light conditions were so much easier on his eyes. The stones of the wasteland had still some warmth of the day in them and stood out clearly against the quickly cooling air for his heat pits on his cheeks. After he enjoyed the environmental conditions for a few moments he focused back on Melana, who still stared suspiciously at him.

San broke the silence and asked impatiently: “How can you help us? Have you seen the clones somewhere?”

Melana tore away her eyes from the wraith and focused on the humans. “No I haven’t seen them, but thanks to them all my people are dead” A shadow run across her face, but was probably just seen by Shan due to darkness preventing the humans from seeing anything much. The freed human sighed and continued: “It is whispered that two cunning and ruthless humans have joined the queen. And the first thing they did to establish their position was to find a way to break our defences against the wraith.” She added sadly: “WE managed to keep them off of our planet for many centuries, until the two of them came….Wraithworshippers!” – She spat on the ground. Melana took a few calming breaths before continuing: “They are said to be near their queen, who resides in the main building. I can lead you there if you really wish to penetrate so deeply into wraith territory….but then you already came this far,” she added as after thought.

Bray nodded shortly, “Show us the way.”

Melana: “Are you sure?”

Bray: “I am. If necessary we will fight our way in.” He shortly touched his knife.

Lizzieanne nodded determined; Shan was sure nobody except him had seen it though. The assault team followed Melane, who had turned around abruptly and strode back into the direction she had come from as prisoner. Shan could hear her muttering under her breath: “For my people!”
                    As they carried on walking, Shan got more and more worried as the humans kept falling over stones and bumping into walls of long forsaken buildings. He also wondered how Melana was able to navigate around the rumble effortlessly. Something was not quite right with that woman.

Suddenly they came to a steep cliff, though Shan wasn’t sure if the humans realised that. Melana started to get down a treacherous trail , which made Shan quite nervous. It would be a miracle if they would arrive at the bottom without anybody loosing the footing and falling into the void.

Shan peaked down the cliff and the plane riddled with wraith buildings below didn’t do anything to calm his nerves. And the humans still didn’t know…

sigpic

Comment

Not to Spoil Shan's and Bray's story with Malena, I'll figured I give you this. What are Evil me and Evil Bray doing with the Queen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Planet: Unknown location

Queen: We have come a long way this couple of months.

*The Queen looks over from where she's standiing over a corpes that was once a man*

HybridMel: There is news that is spreading in the galaxy. A new force is gathering ground.

HybridBray: People, who worship the Ancient.

Queen: I've heard, we will destroy them as easily as we destroyed the Ancient.

HybridMel: Knowing the good us, they will probably stop them as well.

*She walks over the to a woman that looks very old, she whimpering, but Mel takes no notice and sucks her dry*

Queen: How is the link between you and you good self?

HybridMel: It's strange, a few week ago it was fine, I knew what was going on and, then it was like blank slate and there was confusion, now there is Darkness.

HybridBray: Maybe thtey found out and found a way to close the link?

HybridMel: No, there is more to it. Have you tried reaching out?

HybridBray: No.

HybridMel: Why the heck not!?

Queen: Children, no need for this! We will destroy this new race, just like we have with other races that tried to become bigger than they should. Bray, for us, reach out. If your sister can't reach her counterpart, maybe you can.

*The Queen walks over to HybridBray*

Queen: I can help you if you are having problem.

HybridBray: I can do it

*He closes his eyes and reaches out*

*Elswhere on the Planet*

*The gang is making slowly going down the hill, when Bray suddenly stop*

San: Bray, keep on going!

Bray: I feel something...

San: You probably wanna sneeze! Keep moving.

Bray: I know what a sneeze feel like! This aint it!

Shan: Does it feel like a pull? Like something is lingering in hte back of your head?

Bray: Yes! *He looks at Shan* How did you know?

Shan: That is a Wraiths telepatic communication! Block them, they can't fin out we are here!

Bray: How?

Shan: Concentrate!

*Bray closes his eyes and suddenly he's elsewhere*

Bray: What the...

HybridBray: This was new.

*The both Bray's look at each other*

Comment

San: Bray? Bray are you okay? BRAY?

Lizzie: Hey Bray! Pay attention now will ya! This isn’t a trail we want anyone to slip down from!

*Bray’s eyes are still closed and he’s balancing dangerously above the cliff*

Shan: I’m afraid we have a problem.

San: What happened to him?

Shan: He has been taken over by a wraith.

San: By a wraith? His wraith clone you mean?

Shan: Yes.

San: How is that possible? *while she pokes Bray carefully to see if she can revive him, but without him falling down*

Shan: That won’t help. Their minds are connected and nothing can bring him back but himself.

Lizzie: How is he supposed to do that then?

Shan: Concentrate hard. But his wraith clone will do the same to keep the connection intact, so it will be difficult for him to let go.

San: Is there anything we can do?

Malena: Find them.

San: But he’s not moving.

Malena: Then someone stays with him and we find them.

San: I’m not leaving him alone, what if he moves an inch. He could fall and die. And we can’t spare leaving anyone behind with him. We’ll just have to wait.

Malena: Your decision then.

San: Yes, my decision. Now, Lizzie. Can you pass him and stand a bit below him? Just in case he falls.

*Lizzie passes Bray as careful as she can without touching him and stands in front of him on a lower level*

Lizzie: His eyelids move really fast. He looks restless.

Shan: That is the fluctuation in his brain from him being connected to the wraith. Same thing happens with humans who dream heavily.

Lizzie: There’s really nothing we can do?

Shan: I’m afraid not. It’s up to them.

San: You’re a wraith. Can’t you access his brain and help him?

Shan: I’m afraid this is different. They are clones and therefore have a different connection than I would have. Plus, our Bray is not a wraith, and he has no wraith DNA, therefore I could never access his brain in the first place.

San and Lizzie gave each other a worried look. Malena stood below Lizzie, and looked quite annoyed with the situation. Shan saw that same strange look he had seen earlier, and it did not make him feel any more at ease with the situation. Rain started to fall down on the team, which made standing on this treacherous path even more difficult. While keeping her eyes on Bray, San felt it becoming more and more difficult to keep her balance on the trail, and Shan had to grab her twice to prevent her from falling down. Meanwhile Lizzie had a firm grip on Bray to prevent him from falling down as well, trying as hard as she could to not slip herself.

San: It’s getting more and more dangerous here. I’m already slipping, won’t take long till Bray will slip away as well.

At that moment Bray let out a horrible scream.
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Meanwhile*
                          Bray: Where the hell am I!?

HybridBray: This was unfortunate. I was trying to get a location on what you where up to, not get mindlink with you!

Bray: Where. Am. I?

HybridBray: You are still where you where before. Which is...

Bray: This freaky!

HybridBray: You are here!? With Malena!

Bray: what? No, no, we are no where near here!

HybridBray: There is no other reason for this to happen *He then shakes his head while looking around*

Bray: What?

HybridBray: I just told The Queen and HybridMel that I couldn't make a connection. They don't know we are talking.

Bray: You have to realease me. I climping up down a hill, this so not god for me.

HybridBray: Why have you come? You haven't tried to capture us for months!

Bray: Melfan is unwell, only the blood of the evil one can cure her.

HybridBray: Unwell?

Bray: We had a slight case of amnesia. Why am I telling you this!

HybridBray: Amnesia.. Tell explains a lot.

Bray: What?

HybridBray: You... *Suddenly vanishes HybridBray and HybridMel appears*

Bray: What the hell!

HybridMel: Well, well, this was interesting *Smiles evily*

Bray: Oh, no!

HybridMel: Oh yes!

*HybridMel suddenly puts her hands on Bray's head*

*In the real world Bray lets out a scream*

Comment

The scream gives everyone goosebumps and they all look frightened at Bray who falls forward.

Lizzie: Help, I can’t hold him!

The team rushes over to help Lizzie, forgetting they’re on a dangerously high and small, wet and slippery path. Lizzie slips away from Bray’s weight on her and she falls backwards with Bray on her. Together they slide down the cliff trail, taking Malena with them in their fall. Lizzie and Malena let out several yelps. San and Shan can only watch while their two teammates and Malena crash down the mountain, further and further down. San wants to take a leap down the cliff, but Shan stops her.

Shan: Don’t! You’ll get yourself killed! We need to take this path slowly towards them without us falling down as well. We’re their only chance for rescue, so we have to be as careful as possible.

San looks at Shan in horror before she turns her look towards the depth. There she sees her team members lying in the depth. San’s eyes become even wider.

San: Is that Bray convulsing?!?

Shan: It looks like it. Now, come on. Let’s head down, but take it easy.

San pulls a small string of rope from her pocket, knots it on its ends and gives Shan one side. “I know it’s not much, but it’s something to keep us from falling. Hopefully.” Knowing that this rope would only make the two of them fall together.

Shan takes the rope: “Very well.”

Slowly the human and the wraith made their way down, still seeing Bray convulsing and at times letting out the same excruciating scream. Lizzie lies on top of Malena, who could hardly been seen. They looked unconscious, but from their point of view, they had no idea whether or not they would be still alive.

San: The fact that Bray is convulsing hopefully means he’s at least alive.

Shan: I just thought the same.

*A few minutes later*
                            San: This takes too long. There has to be another way for us to get down faster.

She looks around to see if there was anything they could use to climb down the cliff faster. There were no trees, so branches were out of the questions.

Shan: There. It looks as if the path is broader over there. But it will still be slippery.

San: It will have to do.

San took a giant leap to a piece of rock a few meters below them that looked steady. When she landed she had to regain her balance, but she didn’t fall. Meanwhile, Shan took the easy road down the cliff.

San: almost there now.

She took another two jumps and landed next to Bray, who was still convulsing heavily.

San: Damnit, what is he doing to you?

She went over to Lizzie and Malena to check up on them. Lizzie’s head bled and her ankle and hand lay in a weird angle.

San: Do you think we can move her? She seems unconscious, but I can’t say if she has any neck or back injury.

Shan, who had almost reached the end of the trail: We have no choice.

When Shan got down, they turned over Lizzie, away from Malena.

San checked Malena’s pulse and breath: She’s still breathing and her heart is ticking.

Shan: I’ll check up on them, you go and look at Bray.

San went back to Bray, who seemed to have settled down.

San: Bray, no idea if you can hear me, but you gotta fight it. Try to undo the connection! Bray!

San looks back at Shan: Do you think he can hear me Shan?

Shan: I do not know. This is a way of communication I have never experienced myself, so I cannot make a good assumption on it. But you can always try of course.

While San is trying to get through to Bray, Shan concerns himself with the other two.

Shan: I’m afraid Lizzie will be out for a while. By the look of the blood around her head, she most probably has a concussion.

San: What about that other woman?

Shan: I am not sure. She seems okay, but she is lying in a strange fashion.

San: I’m not sure about her. She gives me the creeps.

Shan: I have felt a same sensation. I am glad you detected it too, I thought I was the only one.

San: No, you’re not. But I can’t say what it is, so for the moment we have to trust her since she’s the only one who can lead us to the Evil Trio.

Shan gave San an amusing look by the sound of that term.

San: Well they are evil, aren’t they?

Shan: They are, yes.

San: Damnit Bray, wake up! At least he’s not convulsing anymore.

At that moment Bray starts convulsing even more heavily than he had done before. San tries to get a hold of him, but the convulsions are too intense. He lets out another scream, and then suddenly he opens his eyes.

San: Bray!

Shan rushes over, but before he gets to him, Bray eyes fall shut again.
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Meanwhile*

*Melfan is holding Bray's head*

HybridMelfan: Now, tell me something. What are you doing around these parts?

Bray: *groans and are unable to answer*

HybridMelfan: You are strong, I give you that! All I have to is try harder!

Bray: We... No!!! *Bray puts his hands on top of Mel's and tries to remove them*

HybridMelfan: You can't stop this! can't you see!

*Suddenly appears HybridBray*

HybridBray: Stop! He's not worth it!

HybridMelfan: *Looks at HybridBray* You know where they are! *Lets go of Bray and advance HybridBray* You know! *She puts her head in hte side as of listening to something* They are here!

*She Turns around and goes over to Bray who lays on the floor and puts her hands on his head, but HybridBray jumps on her back and tries to get her off Bray*

HybridBray: I will not let you do this!

*HybridMelfan manage to toss him off her*

HybridMelfan: This will not do! *she disappears*

Bray: What just happened?

HybridBray: Oh no...

*HybridBray disappears as well*

Bray: Okey...

*Bray looks around and he disappears as well*

Comment

At the bottom of the cliff Bray comes to.

San: Oh god Bray! Shan, he’s conscious! What happened? What did he do?

Bray looked around uncertain. It looked as if he had no idea where he was.

San: You fell down the cliff. Are you okay?

Bray moaned as he tried to sit up.

Shan: Maybe it’s better if you lie still for now.

Bray: wha-what happened?

San: It seemed as if someone took control of your mind. You screamed, fell down the cliff and started convulsing. Are you hurt?

Bray: Dunno. I feel okay. I think.

He looked at San and Shan in a strange way.

Shan: You should rest. Help me San, drag him over there. Seems like a good spot for him to rest a bit.

Bray: No wait, I spoke to that wraith clone of mine.

San and Shan gave each other affirmative looks.

San: We thought that might be the case.

Shan: What did he say?

Bray: Dunno. OUCH!

San: Ah sorry. You were bound to have some injury after that fall. What is it?

Bray: Dunno.

San: Bray are you okay?

Bray looked San in the eyes, but it was a very empty look that scared her. At that moment she heard moaning behind her. Lizzie came back to the world of the conscious.

San: Lizzie, are you okay?

Lizzie moaned and felt her head.

Shan: I think you have a concussion. Are you nauseous?

Lizzie: No, not really. Why?

Shan: That’s a good thing. If you had, you probably had a heavy concussion and we can’t continue if you have one. How’s the ankle and the arm?

Lizzie: Yeah, ankle seems thick. Arm’s fine I think.

San: Doesn’t look fine Lizzie.

Lizzie: It’s just my arm, could be worse. My ankle is what I’m worried about.

Shan: I’ll grab some branches from the trees down here and see if I can make you some crutches of some kind.

San suddenly realised Malena was missing and got concerned.

San: Where’s Malena?

The three of them looked around worriedly.

Malena: I’m here.

Malena was calling from a tree at the other side of the cliff.

San: What are you doing?

Malena: Seeing if any wraith are coming this way.

San: And?

Malena: None so far.

San: Well that’s at least good.

She looked around at Bray again, who was now staring straight ahead into nothing.

San: He doesn’t look too good.

Shan: Maybe his mind was really played with. We can only hope he has no permanent brain damage.

Lizzie: Pemanent brain damage?

Shan : Yes. They did mess with his head, that is never a good thing with you humans.

*a sudden noise was heard*

Malena: DART!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X