No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzieanne: Is everyone feeling a bit better now? The medication should be filtering through the air ducts by now. It's not a cure but it counteracts the worst effects of the chocolate. It should help Melfan remember as well. But where the hell is she?

*Looks at Lorne covered in blood*

Lizzieanne: Oh my god ....Nooooo. What happened?

San: Melfan shot him.

*Lizzieanne is angry as hell*: I'll find her..........

Sangate: you know she's not herself. don't do anything you'll regret.

Lizzieanne: Lets just hope he doesn't die then.
    sigpic

Comment

*The alarm goes off*
      LizzieAnne: What was that?

SanGate: Melfan just blew a hole in Jumper Bay! She took off with a Jumper!

LizzieAnne! Bray!

Cadman: *Who just entered after being released from the cells* What about him?

LizzieAnne: He was a sleep in one of the Jumper's.

SanGate: Quick, we must got to a jumper. LizzieAnne, you do a damage control, get rid of all the chocolate.

LizzieAnne: But...

SanGate: It's an order. Your mind is clouded with what she did to Lorne, you stay here, Cadman and I take a Jumper and go after them.

Cadman: Yes, ma'am!

*They both leave and LizzieAnne looks sour after them. They get to a Jumper and takes off*

Cadman: There she is! she haven't engage the cloak!

SanGate: She probably doens't remember.

*Suddenly they see the jumper loose control and take a nose dive towards the water*

Cadman: Oh no!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*opens comm to other Jumper*

San: Bray! Mel! Can you hear me?! If you can, get your butts to the rear compartment! Your window is gone and if you don't get into the back with the door closed you're gonna be toast! That jumper is heading for the water, and you do not want to hit at this speed!

*Jumper is seen crashing into the water, leaving a huge plunge of water*

San: Oh crap. Let's hope they got the message and weren't as stupid to ignore this call too.

Cadman: Into the water?

San: Yes, absolutely. Let's take this thing for a dive.

*Jumper dives into the water and sees the other Jumper go downwards into the dark*

San: I don't see any bodies. You?

Cadman: No, me neither. Let's hope it's a good sign, even though it's rather dark. We can still follow it right, even though we might not see it anymore?

San: Yeah, we got it on radar. Won't do us any good contacting them though, since their comm is probably only in the front compartment. If they even made ...

*San and Cadman exchange worried look, but focus on the Jumper immediately*

Cadman: It goes down really fast.

San: Can we keep up?

Cadman: Yes, but just.

*a loud bang is heard in the distance*

San: That sounds as if their Jumper just hit a rock or something

Cadman: let's hope it's a big rock that can hold us too

*in front of them the jumper appears, hanging on a ridge*

San: Can we manage?

Cadman: Of course we can manage

San: Okay then. Get us behind that Jumper then.

*Cadman parks their Jumper behind the other jumper*

San: Okay, let's pull a Zelenka and Sheppard here. Activate the shield.

*Shield activates and they open the hatch. San and Cadman go through the rear end and see water around them*

San: Okay, this is weird.

*knocks on rear end of the other jumper*

San: Bray, melfan? Are you there?

San: Bray! Melfan! Are you there?!

Bray: Is that you San?

San: Yup, it's me. Now, open the damn hatch and let's get out of here!

*hatch opens and Bray is seen with a knocked out melfan at his feet who's dripping blood a bit at the head*

San: What did you do?

Bray: She didn't want to go into the rear compartment! I had to knock her out to get her here, otherwise she'd be dead now! And she had a gun, so I had to be firm with her.

San: Okay okay. So you're yourself again?

Bray: Yes. No more chocolate for me this year.

*Everyone gets back into the other jumper, they swim and fly back to atlantis, and everyone gets checked out in the infirmary, since it seems as if all of them have got some kind of broken bones, amnesiac response, or concussions from this adventure in another attempt to take over the Crazy Alternate Universe*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*SanGate, Bray and Cadman are returning to Atlantis*

SanGate: *Over Com* John's PJ, we have Melfan, Bray has knocked her out. Be ready when we arrive! SanGate out.

Bray: She was gonna shoot me! She was mad! I have never seen her like that!

SanGate: She shot Lorne before escaping, if you hadn't stopped her, she would had escaped.

*They reach Atlantis and lower the Jumper down to the floor, they see John's PJ, C-Carson, C-Lorne and a nurse standing waiting.*

San: She's unconsious. Has been for the entire flight.

Bray: Mad I tell you!

John's PJ: We must take her to the infirmary quick! The withdrawl is gonna be tough and we have too see what the outcome will be!

*They roll her away towards the infirmary*

Bray: Shall we?

San: We shall.

*They follow John's PJ to the infirmary. When they get there Melfan has woken up*

Melfan: Get these off me! *Fights the restrainst John's PJ put on*

John's PJ: They are for your own protection!

*Melfan screams in both english and another language*

Cadman: What's language is that?

SanGate: Swedish... She's pissed. And you don't wanna know.

Bray: I understand her english!

Melfan: get me out of these you filth of a...

John's PJ: Calm down, this is not good for you! Carson, sedate her!

*Before Carson can do anything, an alarm sounds*

John's PJ: Oh no! She's flatlining! Crash cart now!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JPJ: Everybody out of here that's not supposed to be here!

San: I think I'm supposed to be here!

JPJ: No, you're not! Out now!

*everybody but the medical staff flees the infirmary, waiting outside, hearing shouting coming from the infirmary*

San: Oh geez, I'm not planning on cloning another one. They really need to save her damnit!

Bray: JPJ is with her, she's the best, I'm sure she'll be fine.

San: I'm glad you're so positive about it.

*more shouting and carts moving in the infirmary and they all look worried outside the infirmary*

Cadman: What will happen when they bring her back?

San: Don't know. JPJ said we'd have to wait and see how she'll wake up, but she still woke up in a bad shape.

Bray: She hasn't had chocolate in an hour now, so there must be something else wrong.

San: must be that bracelet proteine screwing with her because of the chocolate.

*JPJ comes out of the infirmary, looking heated*

JPJ: Okay, we brought her back.

San: Thank God! Thanks JPJ!

JPJ: Don't thank me just yet. She's in a coma now and that her heart is beating again doesn't mean we're there yet. Even if she wakes up, she will still think we are all baddies and that we're the ones messing with her head.

San: What about that proteine you found?

JPJ: Yes, that proteine is the problem, but I don't have the anti-dote.

San: You know what the antidote is then?

JPJ: I think the solution may lie in that evil clone of her's blood.

Bray: You're kidding right?

JPJ: I'm afraid not.

Bray: So we gotta go after those wicked three again? Including a mental evil version of moi?

JPJ: I guess so. Depends what General San will say.

Bray: You're surely not seriously thinking about looking those up again are you?

San: Do we have a choice?

*Bray mumbles something and grumbles a bit*

San: Okay, let's gear up everyone. Seems like we got ourselves another mission.
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*On The Orion*
              Bray: So, how will we find, uhm me and melfan?

Shan: I have intel that say they are in this sector *Show on a map of the Galaxy*

Bray: So, when we get there, we do what? Ask nicely?

SanGate: I was thinking in the lines of grab them and take them back to Atlantis!

Bray: They?

SanGate: yea, evil you and evil melfan! There will be a fight, I know that, but we must find them. Melfans life depend on it!

Bray: All right. Still not convinced this is the best idea. Everyone on board?

*Cadman, LizzieAnne, Kass and a few marines enter the Bridge*

Bray: Lorne?

SanGate: Infirmary. John's PJ refuse to clear him. Being shot in the stomach and all that.

Bray: Right. Are we all set?

SanGate: We are. I hope Melfan will be allright.

Cadman: She's in coma. She feels nothing.

SanGate: Hope you're right. All right. We're leaving!

*The Orion takes off*

Comment

This post was supposed to go between 841 and 842! I'm adding it anyway cuase I WANT to!

*JPJ, Carson and C Lorne rush real Lorne to the infirmary where they are met by Emma Sands (new nurse), they rush into OR leaving everyone standing outside*

JPJ "I need blood, fluids stat!"

Emma "I'm onit! What elese?"

JPJ "The usually Emma, concentration, detrimation and a hell of a lot of good luck!" *Emma nods and gives JPJ several bags of fluids and then disppears, JPJ intubates Lorne whilst Carson and C Lorne scurb up*

After several minutes Emma returns with arm full of wrapped equipment and places it on the table, a gloved and masked Carson looks to Emma and she beginnings unwrapping and handing the equipment to him.

Emma "Are you doing the anaestethic?"

JPJ "Yes, I am the most qualified to do it and he isn't in the best condition from a volume stance to be under going such major surgery but we don't have any other choice" *Carson makes his first incision*

After 2 hours Carson has repaired some of the damage and is ready to removed the bullet lodged in Lorne's stomach

Carson "Aye that was difficult one to get to. Lodged right between the liver and the spleen"

JPJ "looks it, are you about to remove it?"

Carson "Yes, removing it now" *His hand appears holding a pair of forceps holding a bullet, when Lorne flatlines, everyone springs into action*

JPJ "I need adrenaline 2mls now!" *A nurse rushes from OR into LizzieAnne who is standing outside*

LizzieAnne "What the...!" *she gets a brief view inside and sees JPJ diong CPR yelling orders to her team "Oh God, he's not going to make it!" she cries *the nurse rushes back in past a crying LizzieAnne*

JPJ "Push it IV, charge the paddles 180!" *Nothing* "Again" *a small blip goes across the screen but then it fades* "200!" *a second blip appears and then a constant stream*

C Carson "Thank God for that" he breaths a sigh of relief

JPJ "Yes, shall we finish and get him into ICU?"

Several hours later JPJ, Carson, C Lorne, Emma and the rest of the team stand around Lorne's bed in ICU.

San "Will he make it?"

JPJ "Should do in time, the was some serve damage internally rest and time and he should be fine"

Kass "And Shan?"

JPJ "A good feed on some thing and he will make full recovery. Melfan is another story"

LizzieAnne "She is as good as dead as far as I am concerned, nearly killing Evan!" she stands tense, angry and up set breathing heavily

San "LizzieAnne, she's not herself and we need to help her. I'm sure shooting him was an accident. Now we'll the 3 docs and nurses to do their jobs and get Evan back on his feet." She turns to JPJ "We'll get Melfan and leave her care to you"

JPJ "thank you" she pauses to relfect and then with purpose says "Right everyone out, you are causing caios in my infirmary!" *she beginnings shooing people out*
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Several hours later in the infirmary. Lorne is waking up*
                  Lorne: Uhhrghm...

Emma: Lorne? JPJ! Lorne is starting to wake up!

John's PJ: That's good! Lorne, open your eyes for me.

Lorne: Wha...

John's PJ: pupils ar reacting. Lorne, how do you feel? What do you remember?

Lorne: Melfan being irrational... She shot me...

John's PJ: Yes, she was not herself, the bracelete had more up it sleeve thatn we thought.

Lorne: Where is she..?

John's PJ: Look to your left.

*Lorne turn his head and sees Melfan lying in a bed*

John's PJ: She's in coma, been like that for the last 10 hours.

Lorne: *Notice the lack of people in infirmary* Where is SanGate?

John's PJ: Went looking for Evil WraithHybrid Melfan

Lorne: What? *Tries to sit up but the pain makes him fall back*

John's PJ: You have ben shot, been in surgery! You can't get up just yet!

Lorne: I noticed *He looks over and sees that she has headphones on* Why does she has those on?

Emma: I believe, even in a coma you have some sence of awerness. So I am playing her favourite music that I found in her cuarters.

Lorne: You think so huh?

Emma: I do. I also belive she is somewhere peaceful

*Melfan is lying unmoving but as we get closer there is a white light and we see Melfan standing in a light with darkness around her*

Melfan: Hello? Anyone there? *Turns around* San? Anyone?

*A sound come from the darkness and Melfan looks worried*

Comment

Lorne: You know I really should help the others

JPJ: No you can't, you're not well enough, major surgery, requires major bed rest time

Lorne: But...

JPJ: and secondly they took the orion, so you couldn't go anyway. Which is actually good, cause I can keep you here to recover!

Lorne moans in protest, but the urge to sleep drifts over him

JPJ : that's it rest

He drifts off into a deep sleep
                    sigpic
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*In Melfan's little Dreamworld*

Melfan: Come out!

*The noice continues*

Melfan: Cut it out!

*she holds turns around as the noice echoes all over*

Meflan: What the...

*The noice suddenly stop*

Melfan: Thank you! Can you tell me where I am?

*She sees something move in the shadows*

Melfan: Who is there?

*She sees some one coming out of the shadows*

Melfan: You?

*Melfan has a look of disbelief on her face*

Comment

*Melfan's Dreamworld*
                        Melfan: But I tought you where wisked away somwhere unpleasant!

Figure: This is the only way I can communicate without the Others doing anything.

Melfan: Only way? What are you talking about?

Figure: Where do you think you are?

Melfan: *While looking around* I don't know honestly! My last clear memory was packing up some crates.

Figure: You are in a coma. That is why I can talk to you. I am not interfering, merely talking.

Melfan: Uh huh...

The Figure makes sweeping motion and the setting change to the infirmary and the the Figure walks to a bed*

Melfan: Oh crap! *She sees herself lying in a bed*

Figure: The crates contain chocolate that Calder had a special enzyme in that gave people memory loss and addiction.

*Melfan walks over and looks at herslef*

Melfan: I don't looks so good.

Figure: I have news. Bad ones!

Melfan: You Ancients, all you ever have is bad news!

*The Ancient gives Melfan as stearn look*

Ancient: I concerns the fate of the Galaxy!

*Melfan looks chocked at the Ancient*

Comment

*JPJ sits at her desk, looking over notes and blood work, Emma comes over*

Emma "Hey Doc are you okay?"

JPJ "Fine thanks, just tired" *Emma looks concerened*

Emma "Well if you are sure"

JPJ "I am, just need a good rest, its been stressful." JPJ pauses "It is hard to explain but when Lorne got shot I thought EVAN had been shot"

Emma "Cause it is and isn't the same man you are in love with"

JPJ "Exactly, the feelings are there but not, so I think I'm just trying to come to terms that it wasn't my guy that was shoot, if you get me?"

Emma "Yes I get it, well if you are sure that's all" *JPJ nods* "I'll go to bed, call if you need me"

JPJ "I will" *Emma leaves JPJ office and passes buy Lorne's bed to check on him before she leaves*

Lorne "Hey" *Emma pauses "Is JPJ okay?"

Emma "Fine, why do you ask?" *Her face contorts at his concern*

Lorne "She looks shattered"

Emma "Well she is, been a tough time" *She stops and thinks* "It's like this, when you got shot she thought it was Dr Lorne" *Lorne's face falls a little*

Lorne "I see, so she thought it was my clone?"

Emma "Yes, which is partly why she fought so hard to keep you alive, some dr's would have given up on you in OR but she fought on."

Lorne "I see"

Emma "She is trying to separate her feelings for him and you, which are kind of the same but different." *Lorne tries to take in what the nurse has just said* "You are the same person, but not and when everyone thought you where dying she didn't full get it wasn't your clone"

Lorne "Okay, and she's just tried as well?"

Emma "Basically. Now rest, otherwise she will never let you out of here!" *Lorne laughs then..

Lorne "Oww, don't make me laugh it hurts."

Emma "No promises" *And with that she leaves*
                          sigpic

Comment

*On the Orion*
                            Shan: Can I suggest that before you come out of hyperspace you engage the cloak

LizzieAnne: Why?

Shan: Because we will end upp middle in Wraith Terrotory and They will fire upon us.

San: Cloak has been ingaged.

LizzieAnne: Can't we just fool them into thinking you have stolen the ship?

Shan: The moment I started helping you have been an Outcast, and a Wraith who helps Humans, are to be killed the moment they are captured.

LizzieAnne: Oki

*Bray enters the bridge*

Bray: So, are we there yet? *LizzieAnne rolls her eyes at Bray who stick his tounge out*

San: Yes

*They drop out of Hyperspace near a planet*

Shan: According to my intel, the Wraith Queen has her stronghold on that planet. My intel also say that 2 new members has been welcomed to the Hive Community.

Bray: Evil Me and Melfan.

Shan: Yes, however I could not get enough intel to tell me their exact location.

LizzieAnne: So they might not even be on this planet! What good is that?

Shan: We may capture a Wraith, get him to tell us what we need to know.

LizzieAnne: Are you sure the Wraith will tell us?

Shan: I have my way of. *Pause* Persuade anyone. *Smiles at LizzieAnne*

LizzieAnne: *To Sangate* Are you sure this is a wise desition? We could always turn back.

San: And leave Melfan in a coma she never will wake up from? Never, We beam down to the surface, find Hybrid Melfan and if she's not there, a Wraith that knows where she is! Shan, a possible location we can take the jumpers too?

Shan: I know just the place.

San: Allright! Get to the Jumpers!

*They all head to the Jumpers and head down to the Planet*

Comment

*JPJ walks out of her office into the main infirmary*

JPJ "Carson?"

Carson "Over her love" *He notices her tired face* "What's up?"

JPJ "Can you read this and check I'm not seeing things" *She hands him a white plastic stick, Carson's face instantly lights up*

Carson "Well, it's postive, that's for sure" *He looks her right in the eye "Not so good perhaps?"

JPJ "Yes and no" *She puases* "I suppose yes it is good,we said we'd like a family. Can you watch the infirmary I need to tell Evan"

Carson "Of course" *JPJ runs from the infirmary all the way to her quarters, she opens the door to a surpised Evan*

C Lorne "Whoa, where's the fire?"

JPJ "Funny, listen, sit down" *She pushes him into a chair* "I'm pregnant!" *Lorne splutters*

C Lorne "You're what!" he stands up and picks JPJ up off the floor and spins around "Great, when did you find out?"

JPJ "About 20 minutes ago!"

C Lorne "That's great news, I'm so pleased. How far along?"

JPJ "Well I recone about 14 weeks. Anyway I need to get back to the infirmary, I'll see you later"

C Lorne "Yeah I will babe, keep safe and I love you"

JPJ "I love you too" *She kisses him and then leaves*
                              Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 22 July 2008, 10:34 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Infirmary*
                                Melfan is trying to get John's PJ attention by having her arms go through JPJ body. It isn't working.

Melfan: Come on! Notice already! What test is more important than me trying to contact you! JPJ! I am here! Hello! *Melfan stands inf the way of JPJ who goes straight trough her*

Ancient: It won't work. Mostly because you are in a coma, and it's me who are doing this. *Melfan is not listening*

Melfan: It has to work! It did before!

Ancient: You where out of face at the time. And the boy was a psychic.

Melfan: Icarus, why are you here? Can you at least give me something other than riddles *Goes after JPJ who goes to C-Carson*

Icarus: End of the Universe bad.

Melfan: Pregnant? Wha... *Looks at Icarus* What do you mean the end of the Universe? *She sees JPJ run out of the infirmary* Is Clone-Evan the father?

Icarus: Yes. But that is bad.

Melfan: How can a pregnancy be bad!? Evan would be happy to be a father! *Looks uncertain* Right?

*Icarus change the setting to Evan quarters, where the two are embracing*

Icarus: They are *Changes setting again to the setting Melfan first saw her in, the light with dark backround*

Melfan: Hey!

Icarus: This is the only way for to tell you what is going on! A force is gathering! They want to take over the Universe!

Melfan: And how is that different from us?

Icarus: Because you do it for good, they do it out of evil!

Melfan: Go on.

Icarus: Their goal is a child that carries the ancient gene, they will roam the galaxy and they know of Atlantis and that it's inhabitants has the gene.

Melfan: Why are you telling me this? Why not SanGate or...

Icarus: Because she is currently trying to save your life, and that would be interfering. The Others would not be pleased.

Melfan: Like last time. Why aren't they interfering now?

Icarus: You are in coma, therefore I have gone around the rules. They can't do anything about it.

Melfan: Excellent. Can you tell me why I am in coma. My memory is a bit fuzzy. Remember opening crates that we have gotten.

Icarus: The crates contained chocolate that Calder had tainted it with a enzyme that gives the one who eats amnesia.

Melfan: Don't remember that... But... Everyone else is fine right?

Icarus: Yes their memories has return, due to you had the bracelet the effect was worse. You went a bit crazy.

Melfan: A bit crazy?

Icarus: It's for the best that you don't know for the meantime.

Melfan: But..

Icarus: What I has to tell you is of most importance. They can't have the child!

Melfan: We will protect it. How long will I be like this? *Looks around*

Icarsus: Make sure that you do. If they got to the baby all will shift and they will gain an advantage that is really bad. The fate of the Universe depends on it! i bid you farewell *He smiles as he fades*

*Melfan looks at Icarus leaving and the light fades*

Comment

Working...
                                X