The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cell, Cadman is pacing around*

C-Lorne: Cadman, stop pacing! It wont do you any good!

Cadman: The only people that are free are John's PJ and C-Carson! They don't exactly have military expertise!

SanGate: Hopefully someone can get trough to them. When Melfan's mind been set on something, it's not gonna change, amnesia or not.

C-Lorne: We are screwed!

Shan: What I don't understand is how she remembered the codes.

San: Something deep down must be lingering in her head, she wouldn't be in command of them if she didn't.

C-Lorne: We are really screwed!

Shan: We are indeed, unless one of them will help us.

Cadman: And who might that be?

Shan: LizzieAnne... She left the others, got caught by you Cadman.

Cadman: And if I am not mistaken, she hit your over the head!

Shan: You lost the battle, she simply went with the winning team.

San: Excellent! So she will help us.

Shan: if she stops eat the chocolate.

San: Right, the chocolate made you hungry and wanted more of it!

C-Lorne: We are really, really screwed!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzieanne looks at the chocolate that Bray is scoffing.

Lizzieanne: how can you keep eating that stuff?

Bray: its great what some more?

Lizzieanne: Good god no. I feel sick as it is. You must have tin insides man.

Bray: Suit yourself then.

Lizzieanne: Just look at this will you choc man. There are ships here in this place. *Points at console* Lets go take a look. We may get ourselves out of this crazy place.

Lizzieanne and Bray take a long walk to the jumper bay.

Bray: Hey cool. Just look at those.

Lizzieanne: They seem a bit familiar. Lets have a closer look.Let see if we can fly one.
      sigpic

Comment

*In a different part of the city, in someones bedroom, Melfan is walking out of the bathroom*

Melfan: That was sooo good!

Lorne: You think taking a bath is better than...

Melfan: God no! But it felt good none the less! Felt like I hadn't taken a shower for an eternity!

Lorne: Maybe we should go see where the others are, we been away a while.

Melfan: I guess you're right... Let's go!

*They walk the highway and sees LizzieAnne and Bray up a head*

Lorne: What are they doing?

Melfan: Let's find out!

*They halfrun towards what is the Jumper Bay only to see on of the Jumpers start floating*

Melfan: What the hell are they doing!?

Lorne: Leaving. Can they do that?

Melfan: No, they wont be able to leave the bay, I have locked the ceiling from opening!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Bray: Hey you can fly this thing.

Lizzieanne: Yeah, You just have to think these control panels into life. What about that?

Bray:How do we get out of here then? There doesn't seem to be a door.

Lizzieanne: Just checking the controls panel. Hey look at this. Codes for the lock out. Just give me a minute and.......I know how to override them. Just came to me.

Bray: Hey look the ceiling is opening - clear blue sky.

Lizzieanne: Yeah sure is. Lets see if this.......Ooooooh here we go.

Bray: Try and miss that....* bang, crash*.....Oh too late!

Lizzieanne: Ooops sorry. Chipped the paintwork that's all. Nothing serious. Just need a little practise. Wonder if I've ever flown one of these before. Feels like I have.

Bray: Hey. Who's that down there.

Lizzieanne: It's the female and the cute guy. Ignore them.

Bray: they seem really annoyed.
          sigpic

Comment

*On the ground*
            Melfan: what the hell?

Lorne: They must have bypassed the codes, Ma'am.

Melfan: I forgot about that. You can bypass the ceiling mechanichs from the Jumper... *Starts to sway*

Lorne: Ma'am! *Steadies Melfan* Are you okey?

Melfan: I feel wierd...

Lorne: Let's get back to the control room.

Melfan: Yea, we can deal with them later...

*They head back to the control room and Lorne gives Melfan some chocolate*

Melfan: Thanks. *Goes and look on the monitor and checks the infirmary*

Lorne: What's wrong?

Melfan: 3 people who we still haven't captured *Starts fiddling with the controls* There, now I have locked them in that section of the city. They can't move around more than that area, they are locked out from the control room, the Gate room and the Jumper Bay.

Lorne: Ma'am. A question. How did you know that you could bypass the controls for ceiling via a Jumper?

Melfan: I don't know. It's all a haze, I know certain things, but don't know my on name!

Lorne: I know what you mean. Certain feelings and small memories.

Melfan: Like the feelings we have for each other?

Lorne: Exactly! What if we are an item? And they *Points to a screen that show the cells* have taken it away!

Melfan: *Looks at monitor* we must interrogate them.

Lorne: Who should we start with?

Melfan: I know who

*They booth look at the screen*

Comment

In the jumper

Bray: OK . Where are we going?

Lizzieanne: *Sees land coming up on the HUD*. There - see that - we'll land there . At least we'll be able to think without the threat of the whitecoats and all those other maniacs who keep stunning everyone.

Bray: Yeah OK. I feel sick........

Lizzieanne: Oh for heaven sake stop eating that chocolate

Bray: Can't help it. Wants some more.

Lizzieanne: You addicted to that stuff. It's like a drug.......Oh crap *light bulb goes on in her head* Perhaps that whitecoat was right after all.
              sigpic

Comment

*Lorne and Melfan are heading to the cells*

Lorne: You really think she's gonna give you any information?

Melfan: Positive. She's a General after all. Or so she says.

*They come to the cell*

San: What do you want?

*Lorne points his P-90 at the group while Melfan opens the cells*

Melfan: You *Points to SanGate* Come with us! And don't try any funny business!

*Sangate leaves the cell and Melfan closes it*

Melfan: This way

*Lorne grabs SanGate by the arm and drags her off, Melfan is still in the cell area*

Melfan: Whatever you have done. Undo it!

Cadman: But we haven't done anything!

Melfan: Yoy have one hour to tell us the truth, or the so called General dies!

C-Lorne: What? You can't do that!

Melfan: Oh, but I can! You *Points to Shan* have poisoned them, but I know better! *Start to munch on some chocolate*

Cadman: Oh but you don't! General! Yoy have lost your mind! You have amnesia! And stop eat the god damn chocolate!

Melfan: Again ith the chocolate! When will you give that up? Do you know how ridiculus that sounds!

C-Lorne: Believe me, I know. But is the truth!

*Melfan looks uncertain*

C-Lorne: In the last siege, Calder left behind several crates of chocolate that was design to give the enemy amnesia and leave them confused and to leave a craving for more, so they stay that way!

*Melfan looks at the chocolate, then at C-Lorne, then back to chocolate, and then smiles*

C-Lorne: Finally! General, get us out of here!

*Melfan starts to laugh*

Cadman: Shan, why is she laughing?

Shan: I do not know. Humans are indeed wierd.

Melfan: You really had me there, I'll give you that! You must be part of a biggre conspiracy!

C-Lorne: What?

Melfan: Cloning! You've cloned Lorne, as you have cloned the others!

*Takes out gun*

Cadman: Woah! *Get's in front of C-Lorne* No shooting here!

Melfan: 50 minutes, if the truth isn't out by then, he *she points at C-Lorne* will be next!

Comment

30 minutes later on the mainland in the jumper.

Lizzieanne: God my head hurts. Must find something to drink.

Bray: There's supplies here. *pulls out bottles of water from box marked supplies*

Lizzieanne: Thanks for that. Now hand over the rest of the chocolate.

Bray: No!

Lizzieanne: Yes.

Bray:You can't make me.

Lizzieanne: Oh god it's turned you into a kid.

Walk over to Bray and wrestles the chocolate from him . Searches him and takes the remaining 10 bars from his pockets. Takes them to the jumper doors opens the door and throws them out into the muddy waters nearby.

Bray: I hate you.

Lizzieanne: You'll thank me later. Now take this. *Gives Bray some painkillers and water and takes some herself.*
                  OK we'll wait 10 more minutes and we head back to Atlantis.

Bray: Atlantis?

Lizzieanne:: Yeah Atlantis. My memory is returning . I remember it all. Bray just lay down and get some sleep.

Bray: Yeah sleep sounds good. No chocolate though?

Lizzieanne: No. Definitely no chocolate.
                  sigpic

Comment

*On Atlantis SanGate and Lorne has reached the Control Room and Lorne ties SanGate to a chair*

SanGate: This is not working.

Lorne: Of course it is. I tie you up, you can't move and we can interrogate you!

SanGate: Where is Mel?

Lorne: Who?

San: Melfan! First General Melfan!

Lorne: And you are?

San: Second General SanGate, we have known each other for years!

Lorne: Sure we have, but you can't trust a clone!

San: What? Cloned? I haven't been cloned... Recently.

*Lorne takes some ductape and puts over her mouth*

Lorne: There, all better.

*Melfan enters*

Lorne: So?

Melfan: They are sticking to their story. Clone you are really convincing! And why is she ductaped?

Lorne: She was talking to much!

*Melfan walks over to SanGate*

Melfan: They have 30 minutes to say what has happened to us. *Takes ductape off*

SanGate: What happens if they don't?

Melfan: I am so glad you asked. *Takes out her gun* You are gonna meet your maker, then we get the clone and give them a few minutes to tell the truth, then he's history!

*SanGate looks shocked at Melfan*

SanGate: Mel, you have lost it! You have really lost it!

*Melfan eat some more chocolate*

Melfan: I know what I'm doing! You are an intruder!

*Looks at clock*

Melfan: 25 more minutes. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

Comment

In the jumper Lizzieanne looks at Bray sleeping like a baby.

She activates the jumpers controls and makes her way back to Atlantis thinking: "Well looks like I need a plan then."

Ten minutes later lands the jumper in the jumper bay. Searches around the jumper and finds a stunner, a scanner and some C4.

She checks the scanner for life signs and enter the city avoiding all life signs where possible. She goes to the first lab she comes across to check out supplies. Nothing there she can use.

Carries on to a second lab and finds what she needs. Checks out the computer database for information she requires and mixes various ingredients together in a makeshift container

Takes the container to the main air ducts. Fills the duct with the squidgsy liquid: checks the laptop she brought with her for instructions and adjusts the air flow to the main parts of the city.

Lizzieanne: Now I wait!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Infirmary*
                        Kass: What happened?
                        John's PJ: You ate some chocolate that gave you amnesia.
                        Kass: No amnesia, just felt really, really dizzy...
                        C-Carson: Are you sure?
                        Kass: Yes, Melfan experienced it too. I stopped eating the chocolate since my dizzyness increased, she helped me to bed. *Looks around* Where is she?
                        C-Carson: She has amnesia, she has taken the others. Do you know what happned?
                        Kass: Yea, she said something bad happened before I passed out. She really was out of it...
                        John's PJ: Maybe it's the cloning process...
                        C-Carson: Again?
                        Kass: What?
                        John's PJ: Melfan is a clone, in fact, most of the senior staff are clones, since they face certain dangers where they die. The Asgard was much helpful with giving us a cloning machine. Something must have gone wrong. Again.
                        Kass: Then why don't you ask them for help?
                        C-Carson: We could, if they hadn't blown up their planet with them on it.
                        Kass: Why would they do that?
                        John's PJ: Their bodies had begun do degenerate. And they didn't want any technoligy to end up in the wrong hands.
                        C-Carson: Kass, you said Melfan was out of it?
                        Kass: Yes, she experienced the same dizzy spell I did a couple of times, but each time she took more chocolate and then she was fine. She ordered everyone to the infirmary. I must have passed out.
                        John's PJ: So she knew what she was doing. C-Lorne and I must have come after she ordered everyone here. But with the amnesia she lost track of everything!
                        C-Carson: we must know what is in the chocolate so we can do something about it.
                        John's PJ: But it seems if you stop eating it, you are fine. You go back to normal.
                        Kass: And Melfan is not back to normal?
                        John's PJ: Not by a longshot! But it can't have anything to do with the cloning, it doesn't make any sence!
                        Kass: Why is that?
                        C-Carson: I am a clone, I haven't turned into a maniac.
                        Kass: Who else is a clone here?
                        John's PJ: Melfan, SanGate, Lorne and Bray.
                        Kass: Not LizzieAnne?
                        John's PJ: She has stayed away from trouble, she hasn't had to be cloned. This is redicilous. There must be something in Melfan's DNA that makes her act like this!
                        C-Carson: The Bracelete?
                        John's PJ: No, it only acted as a link between Calder and her. Wait, I have a bloodsample of hers I took after the bracelete incident. Let's see if we find any answer there!

Comment

*JPJ takes 2 blood samples and puts them under separate microscopes and begins to examine them*

JPJ "Eurka!"

C Carson "What?"

JPJ "There is a low level of a certain protien in Mel's blood that occurred after the braclet was removed. Now this is contirbuting to the effect of the chocolate."

Kass "How?"

JPJ "Chocolate increases levels of the brains "Happy hormone" and unusually high levels maintained for long periods along with high levels of other hormones causes amnesia. Now becuase Mel is lacking in a hormone the effect is worse, the sooner we can stop her eating the chocolate the better"

Kass "But, you're going to say but"

JPJ "But, this is properly doing damage and if we can stop her eating the chocolate the withdrawal will be worse and she may not get back her full memory"

*Kass and C Carson look at JPJ completely shocked*
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Control Room*
                            San: You can't do this! Melfan, you are not a killer! Lorne, do something!

Lorne: Can I ductape her again?

Melfan: No, she have 15 minutes left. Wanna come clean?

San: What is there to come clean about? You ate the chocolate! You got amnesia due to that!

Melfan: Shut. The. Hell. Up! *Hits San over the head with the gun*

San: Uh...

Lorne: Ma'am...

Melfan: Everything okey Lorne. Nothings wrong. *Eats some chocolate* Here, have some chocolate *Tosses some chocolate to Lorne*

Lorne: Thanks.

San: Lorne, please, listen to me. The chocolate is bad, it has given you amnesia, stop eat it and you will be fine.

*Lorne starts to look unsure, but as he has his back to Melfan, she doesn't notice*

Lorne: You shouldn't upset her. She doesn't like you as it is..

San: But I haven't done anything!

Lorne: You have taken over the city.

San: I am in charge of the city!

*She sees Melfan leaves for a while*

San: Do you have the codes for the security system?

Lorne: Yes, why?

San: Check the feed, it will show you what happened!

Lorne: You really are in charge here?

San: I really am. How long ago did you eat your last chocolate?

Lorne: 15 minutes ago. She eats one every 5.

San: That can't be good...

Lorne: She's hungry, we have no other food.

San: We have ton of food in the cafeteria.

Lorne: Cafeteria?

San: Mess hall, dining area... We have food to last for months, plus the Athosians trade with us.

Lorne: Who?

San: Just check the feed...

*Melfan comes back*

Melfan: 10 minutes left and counting! Planning on telling us the truth?

San: I have, several times!

Melfan: Chocolate, right...

Lorne: Ma'am. What if she's right?

Melfan: Excuese me?

Lorne: We eat the chocolate a whole lot. What if it is what she says it is?

Melfan: Are you questioning me?

Lorne: You have to see that things get more fuzzier the more we eat the chocolate, and you seem a little more off now than before!

Melfan:*Screaming at SanGate* What did you do to him?

SanGate: I've told him the truth!

Lorne: I believe her! It makes sence!

Melfan: You've turned him against him! And I can't believe you! we had the best time earlier! You gonna throw that away on her?

Lorne: It all makes sence! The chocolate might be bad for us!

*She raises her gun and shots*

Comment

*The gun shot echoes around the room, Lorne slowly falls to the floor, clenching his abdomen, he crumples onto the floor in a heap and lays montionless*

San "Oh my God, Melfan what have you done!"

Melfan "I didn't do anything" she pauses gasping for air "It was you, you made me!" *Melfan runs from the room*

*Several mintues pass by and Lorne begins to groan*

San "Lorne!" *nothing* "Evan please wake up!" cries San *He turns to face her his face controdid with pain "Are you able to untie me?"

*Lorne slids himself towards San groaning with every movement a trail of blood behind him. He reaches San and with one hand unties the rope that bounds her hands, she instantly slids onto the floor next to him and supports his head. San taps her radio.

San "JPJ are you there?"

JPJ "San, yes we are, good to hear your voice!"

San "Like wise, listen Melfan has shot Lorne, he's in pretty bad shape"

JPJ "OKay well we can't reach you locked out."

San "Yes i will get the code but I then need you to come to the control room, he's been hit in the abdomen"

JPJ "okay, get the code and i'll come ASAP"

San "Evan i need the code so we can save your life" *he nods gasping in pain*

Lorne "code is... 85640023A46E" *San moves to a computer and types in the code, the doors in the infirmary open and JPJ, C-Carson and Kass rush out. Mean while San changes the acess code*

*What seams like an enternty, JPJ, C-Carson and Kass arrive at the control room*

JPJ "what do we have?"

San "Lorne, he's in a bad way" *JPJ goes to him and begins her work with Carson* "Kass we need to get our people out of the cells and find Melfan"

Suddenly LizzieAnne rushes in

San "What the.. LizzieAnne, what are you doing here?"

LizzieAnne "Helping you guys!"

San "No amnesia?" *lizzieAnne shakes her head* "Glad to have you hear, we need to get our people out of the cells and get Melfan"

LizzieAnne "Bray is sleeping in a jumper, should be okay in a bit"

JPJ "San if you get Melfan I can help her, I have figured out why the chocolate has affected her worse, but the longer she eats the chocolate the less chance I have of helping her"

San "Right then that is the plan, just take care of Lorne"

JPJ "I need Evan's help" *San nods and takes Kass and LizzieAnne*
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Melfan runs to the Jumper Bay and runs inside one of the Jumper. It happens to be the one where Bray is sleeping*

Melfan: All her fault! *She lifts off but the ceiling stay shut, she tries to override but can't* What do I have to do to get out of here!? *She's smiles at she remembers something. With the jumper she blows a whole in the ceilling* Jackpot! *she flies off*

*In the back of the jumper Bray is waking up and he has recovered his memories*

Bray: Melfan? What are you doing?

Melfan: What are you doing here?

Bray: I slept! And I remember! They where telling the truth!

Melfan: Not you too! What is wrong with you people! *Takes out gun and point at Bray who manage to avoid getting shot by charging Melfan, but shots a hole in the window.*

Bray: Are you insane!? Mel, stop! *They continue to struggle and a second shot hits the controls and the Jumper looses control completely*

Comment

Working...
                                X