Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bray shoots Shan once more*

Shan: Aarhg!

Melfan: Now tell us the truth! What have you done to our people!

Shan: I... can't... *Is unconsious*

Melfan: This was a disapointment... *Stands by the cage and looks at Shan*

Bray: What are we gonna do know.

Melfan: Security feed. We need to know where they are. *She goes over to a computer and takes the security feed online*

Bray: Most of them are in the infirmary.

Melfan: There they are. Control room. You, *points to Bray* Guard him. LizzieAnne you too. Lorne you are with me. We are gonna see if we can catch us a whitecoat

*They head off*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Lorne and Melfan are slowly heading towards the control room using one of the catwalks over head*

Lorne: *While looking down and whispering* He looks just like me!

Melfan: This is bigger than I tought *Looks at the detector* There is only he there, no one else

Lorne: We are gonna nab him?

Melfan: Yes, that's the plan. Then we pump him for information

*They slowly get down to ground level*

C-Lorne: *Over com* Still getting no access, John's PJ. We are completely shut out! How are the others?

*While he is listening to John's PJ respons he fails to see Melfan and Lorne comming up behind him and nocking him out*

Lorne: That was easy.

Melfan *Takes out the com* Better get out of here before the other whitecoat comes... *They drag C-Lorne away*

John's PJ: *Over com* C-Lorne, com in! C-Lorne?

*In the Control room the com is on the floor*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzieanne looks at Bray and the unconscious Shan and feels more and more strange. Who are these people she thinks. She turns and walks away to get her thoughts together.

Bray: Hey Lizzieanne you're supposed to stay here with me!

Lizzieanne ignores him and carries on walking. So I'm Lizzieanne? she thinks.

A few minutes later she comes across the armoury. Now this is interesting. I'll have one of these*picks up P90* and one of these *a stunner is put into her the empty holster she is wearing*

Lizzieanne thinks: I don't know what the hell is happening here but I'm damn well going to find out.

She realizes that she has an ear piece and presses it. She listens to various voices of people talking - she has no idea who they are.
        sigpic

Comment

*Lorne and Melfan comes back with C-Lorne*

Melfan: Where is LizzieAnne?

Bray: She left, dunnu where.

Melfan: We must leave...

Lorne: What? Why?

Melfan: If they get to her, she might tell them where we are.

Bray: What about it? *Points to Shan*

Melfan: We take him with *Goes over to the cage and press a bottom and the cage rises. She start to push it*

Bray: Wait! *Takes some of the chocolate that are lying in one of the crates* For food.

Melfan: Good thinking.

*They leave the room for a more 'secure' area*

Comment

JPJ "No Evan!" *JPJ sinks to the floor tears streaming, in the corner of the infirmary Cadman is waking up*

Cadman "Ow my head" *JPJ looks up* "Ouch!"

JPJ "Lt?" *No reponse* "Lt!"

Cadman "Yes ma'am" *JPJ gets up and goes to her*

JPJ "Lt do you know who I am?"

Cadman "Yes ma'am JPJ CMO of the Atlantis expidition"

JPJ "Good, you got some supplies containing chocolate?"

Cadman "Yes ma'am, why am i restrianed?"

JPJ "THe chocolate has a drug or something in it and it has cause all who have eaten it to have memory loss, now Bray, LizzieAnne, Melfan and Lorne are wondering around the city eating chocolate kiddnapped Shan and C Lorne."

Cadman "Yes ma'am and we need to stop them eating the chocolate before premanant damage happens?"

JPJ "Yes, now hopefully Carson and San wake up soon. I have tranquilsers, P90, 9mm, C4, grendes here" *JPJ releases cadman and she gears up*

Cadman "None leathal force where we can then?"

JPJ "Yes, I'm glad you woke up Carson wouldn't have been helpful. We have an added problem that the city is locked out to Melfan's code and I can;t override it"

Cadman "No and that's pants!" *Carson starts to stir* "Speaker the devil" *Cadman goes to him* "Hello sleeping presious" she teases

Carson "Hello gergeuos" *Carson tries to get up* "What the!"

*JPJ and Cadman explain the situation to him and release him*
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*LizzieAnne returns to the room the others where in but find it empty*

LizzieAnne: Wha... That bit ch! *Takes off*

*Different room, in a different part of the city*

Melfan: We should be safe here

C-Lorne: Uhh...

Bray: He's waking up.

Melfan: Good. Maybe he can answer a few question.

C-Lorne: What happened? *Looks up and notice the others* Ma'am, what is going on?

Lorne: Who the hell are you? *Get 2 cm from C-Lornes face*

C-Lorne: It's complicated! I am you, only not...

Melfan: *While eating chocolate* He's a clone. The Wraith made him.

C-Lorne: Wraith? What no! I'm from an alternate universe!

Bray: You are kidding right?

C-Lorne: No! I'm from an alternate universe, and so are you *Looks at Bray*

Melfan: What, so we are all from different universes? That is the lamest story I ever heard. The Wraith story is better!

C-Lorne: Only Bray and me, and what do you mean by Wraith. *Looks around and notice Shan* Shan!

Lorne: Shan?

C-Lorne: His name is Shanthaia, he's a friendly wraith!

Melfan: Wraith only wants to feed on you! There is nothing friendly about them! *Shakes her head as she's getting dizzy*

C-Lorne: You have to stop eating the chocolate! It what's makes you like this!

Bray: Right.

Lorne: You are a whitecoat! You put us in the cells!

C-Lorne: It was for your own protection. The wheren't enough beds with restraints!

Melfan: There is more?

C-Lorne: Uhhh...

Lorne: I take that as a yes.

*Melfan goes to one of computers and take out a feed and sees the infirmary*

Melfan: A dozen people are in restraints, 3 is up and walking. Huh!

Bray: What?

Melfan: They are gonna come after us and they are heavily armed!

Comment

*San also wakes up in the infirmary and feels her restraints*

San: what the h..

JPJ: Sorry General. Do you know who you are?

San: Of course I know who I am. Why wouldn't I?

JPJ: It seems that many people on Atlantis have amnesia because of the chocolate.

*San reaches for a chocolate bar next to her, but can't because of the restraints*

San: those?

JPJ: yes, probably.

San: then why do I wake up fully aware of everything? Are there others who have no idea?

JPJ: We have no idea. Any idea what we should do?

San: get me out of these restraints first and then let's head out and see where the others do and what they are doing.
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

*LizzieAnne is searching for the others when she comes to the Control room and runs in to Cadman*

Cadman: LizzieAnne!

LizzieAnne: Whops, wrong turn! *Tries to punch Cadman, who easily restrain her*

Cadman: *Over com* John's PJ, I've got LizzieAnne

*Elsewhere*
                  Melfan: They have got LizzieAnne!

Lorne: We must do something *Takes a chocolate bar that Bray pass him*

C-Lorne: Stop eat the damn chocolate! It's what making you like this!

Bray: Will you shut up already! *Takes some ductape to silence C-Lorne*

C-Lorne: Hmph, mhrrg, mmmmhgh!

Melfan: Excellent! Now he's mumbling what he want *Continues to look at the security feed* She *Points to the screen* Who is she?

Lorne: No clue...

Melfan: Looks like she's in chargre.

Lorne: Wasn't she in restraints before?

Melfan: Yes, they must have done something with her.

*Sees them leave the infirmary and head towards the Control room*

Comment

--------- in the infirmary -----------

JPJ: Good, Cadman!

San: Shall we go to the control room first then? We'll have to see what the exact situation is there.

JPJ: sounds good. I'll take supplies in case some are not feeling good because of the amnesia.

San: let's just hope some of them got their memories back by now. We don't want Mel and Bray walking around with guns not knowing who they are. Not knowing who we are..

*JPJ and San exchange worried look*

-------------- on their way to the control room------------------------

*they hear voices in the distant*

San: are those Mel, Bray's and the Lorne's?

JPJ: sounds like it. I think they're heading for the control room.

San: have your weapons ready, let's confront them.

*JPJ, San and Carson walk around the corner, facing the other 4 team members who are still amnesiac*

San: C-Lorne! Are you okay?

C-Lorne: mmmmmm

Mel: Who are you?

San: we're your friends!! You're suffering from amnesia!!

Mel: yeah right

San: think about it! You have no idea where you are or who you are!

Mel: Yes, but maybe you are the ones putting us in that situation

JPJ: It's the chocolate that's making you forget!

*Bray provocatively takes a bite*

JPJ: No! Just don't eat the stuff for a while and you're going to be fine!

Edit:
                    *Shan comes running behind the four team members*

Shan: Lower your weapons! We are all friends here!

Mel: Says who!
                    Last edited by SanGate; 05 June 2008, 11:33 AM.
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*The Amazing Standoff*

San: Lower your weapons. Please!

Melfan: You really wants us to believe that chocolate has something to do with this?

San: It is! You have to believe us! You are First General Melfan, you are First High Commander Lt Col Bray, and you are First Commander Lt Colonel Evan Lorne.

*Cadman and LizzieAnne comes around the corner*

San: And she's Second Commander Lt LizzieAnne. Thank you Cadman.

Cadman: Anytime

Melfan: Sure, because you say it is!

Lorne: What about some proof.

San: Sure, let's go to the Control room so we can all see that we are who we say are.

Melfan: And lead us in to a trap! No thanks!

Lorne: Ma'am, if this can shed some light on the situation.

Melfan: Hmmm...

Comment

San: you can have your weapons, we know you're good people and we trust you. Please do the same with us.

Mel: Okay, but you lead the way.

San: but Shan will be at the back.

Mel: fine. I guess he hasn't tried anything.

*the groups goes to the control room*

San: There is only one small problem.

Mel: which is?

San: you need to enter your access code.

Mel: Why would I do that?

San: None of us can get in.

Mel: I thought you were the same rank as I was?

San: Yeah, I am, but you very nicely bypassed me.

Mel: Is there a chance I might actually have had a good reason for that?

San: Only if you think amnesia is a good reason.

*Mel looks unsure what to do, but then decides*
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Melfan gives Lorne and Bray a slight nod and before the others can react they have stunned others but has diffuctly with Shan*

Bray: He wont go down!

Lorne: Fu....

*LizzieAnne gets behind Shan and nocks him out*

Melfan: I tought you where with them?

LizzieAnne: Never... Starvng tough...

Bray: Here, have some chocolate.

*LizzieAnne start munching on the chocolate*

Lorne: What about them?

Melfan: Let's put them in the cells.

*They take them off to the cells and then return to the Control Room*

Lorne: Now what?

Comment

*San wakes up in the holding cell*

San: Oh you gotta be bloody kidding me.. So much for trusting your team members

Lorne: Never trust military people when amnesiac..

San: Yeah, I get that now.. Shan, can you unlock this thing from in here?

Shan: No, that won't be possible.

San: Great. So all we can do is wait?

Lorne: Pretty much yes.

*opens comm*

San: Lizzie, come in.

Lizzie: What?

San: What do you think you're doing?

Lizzie: Doing what needs to be done.

San: Which is?

Lizzie: Getting to know what you guys have done to us.

San: Oh for crying out loud..
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Cells*

C-Lorne: What are they doing?

San: Going to find ut what we done to them...

C-Lorne: But we haven't done anything to them!

San: Tell them that.

C-Lorne: i have, on several occations!

*Control Room*
                              LizzieAnne: Now what? Are you gonna go trough the feed?

Melfan: No.

LizzieAnne: Why not?

Melfan: You don't need to know why I am not doing it. But I can tell you that they are lying and don't need no security feed to confirm that.

Lorne: Chocolate that gives you amnesia. As if!

Melfan: Lorne, you with me.

Lorne: Yes, ma'am *smiles*

*Melfan and Lorne head off. LizzieAnne looks at them leave then look at the monitor showing the cells*

Bray: What's wrong?

LizzieAnne: Can we trust her?

Bray: We are in the same situation.

LizzieAnne: Are you sure?

Comment

*Infirmary*

JPJ "No one hits my Clone and gets away with it!"

Carson "Calm down, we'll get this all sorted. We just need a plan"

JPJ "Plan well the general has been captured, not helpful"

C Carson "No, but shouting isn't going to help"

JPJ "No but it will make me feel better. Just how much chocolate was delivered?"

Cadman "Loads, so they won't run out anytime soon" *JPJ's face falls* "Is that plan C gone?" *JPJ nods, Kass beings to wake up*

JPJ "Finally some more good news!"
                                Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 06 June 2008, 09:21 AM.
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X