No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzieanne: So, I suppose we should spend some reading these *looks at files*

Lorne: Yeah, suppose so.

A few minutes pass and there is silence in the cells except for the sound of pages being turned with an occasional "Hmmm" and "really?"

Lorne looks up "It seems I'm First Commander of these people then."

Lizzieanne: Seems so, and I'm Second Commander under you then.* a little pause and she looks over towards Lorne with a little grin*

Lorne: I can live with that. * grins to self*

They both carry on reading the files until they have finished.

Lorne: Do you remember any of this stuff?

Lizzieanne: Nope. How do we know if it's genuine?

Lorne: Have you taken those meds that were given to you?

Lizzieanne: No. I didn't swallow them. I've hidden them over in the corner. Why should we trust these people. They've locked us up after all.

Lorne: Agreed. I've not taken my meds either. *laughs and takes the pills out from under his tongue* We have something in common then.

Lizzieanne: Yeah, suspicion.
    sigpic

Comment

*Control room*
      John's PJ: Have you located them?

C-Lorne: I've tried the city scan, but it appears at the city doesn't think they are here!

John's PJ: Really?

C-Lorne: How is that possible?

John's PJ: *Thinks* Melfan!

C-Lorne: What? What has she got to do with it?

John's PJ: She has the gene. She can mask her presence in the city if she wish. Her gene is strong so it is possible that she's done with everyone else.

C-Lorne: And with amnesia she can't stop it!

John's PJ: Or she thinks she's in danger and don't wanna be found.

C-Lorne: Crap!

*Elsewhere in the city*
      Bray: Where are we? *Looks at Melfan* Who are you?

Melfan: Stops and turn around* We are... *Looks around* I am... I don't remember! Who are you?

Bray: No clue! But I know I'm hungry. *pats himself to look for food. Find some chocolate* I found this.

*Hands over one bar to Melfan and takes one himself*

Melfan: Thanks. We have to leave. This place is not safe.

Bray: I feel the same... Somethings not right

*The continue down the corridor*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

In the brig Lorne and Lizzieanne both sit in silence.

Lizzieanne: There just has to be a way out of here.

Lorne:What about that control panel over there. Can we access it?

Lizzieanne: I'll have a look

The panel is fixed flush to the wall but Lizzieanne manages to prize open the top panel to reveal the electronics underneath.

Lizzieanne: I'll give this a go. Takes out a crystal, turns it around puts it back. There is an almighty flash which send her reeling backwards knocking Lorne to the floor.

Lorne: Aargh. Ooow.

Lizzieanne: Sorry for that.

They both lay on the ground stunned for a moment . They turn to look at each other their faces only a few inches apart. They both smile.

Lizzieanne; Do you have a feeling that we .... you know.. that we are ......

Lorne: What? You mean this.....
        And with that he pulls Lizzieanne close and kisses her.
        They part for a moment.
        Lizzieanne: Wow yes, that's exactly what I mean.

She touches his face, runs her fingers though his hair and kisses him back.

Last edited by LizzieAnne; 31 May 2008, 05:03 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

LizzieAnne! Never mind...

On with the story
          *The door outside the cell opens and Bray and Melfan enters*
          Bray: Whops....Uhm Wrong turn. We'll leave

LizzieAnne: No! *Jumps off Lorne* Wait, get us out of here!

Melfan: But you are in there for reason!

Lorne: So they say.

Bray: Who?

LizzieAnne: A woman and a man in coats. They gave us these *Show Bray and Melfan the pills and the files to Melfan*

Melfan: At least you know who you are. We don't

Lorne: What ift this is fabricated?

Bray: We must free them.

Melfan: All right *Goes to the controlcrystals and push on them, the cell door opens* Huh. That was easy...

Bray: Come on, let's go!

*The four of them leave*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Control room alarms start*

JPJ "WHat they hell?"

C Lorne "Crap, they have escaped! Some power over load in the cell door"

JPJ "Plan B"

C Lorne "What is plan B?"

JPJ "Lock down the city but keep our codes active" *C Lorne types on a computer and the doors begin closing* "Then tranquilsers and restrain them in the infimary"

C Lorne "I agree Melfan is causing hell. At least Shan C Carson, San and Cadman are safe in the infirmary*
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Lizzieanne: Oh what's that, what's happening

Lorne: I don't know. Can't be good though. The doors are all locking.

Melfan: Quickly through here.

Everyone makes it through the closing door into a lab.

Bray: what now?

Lizzieanne: Beats me.
              sigpic

Comment

*JPJ and C Lorne go to the infirmary, they check that San, C Carson & Cadman are still secure*

JPJ "phew they're still here"

C Lorne "That's a good start, we need to find a cure and then worry about finding everyone"

JPJ "yes, unless it's going to take longer. may be get Shan better she may be able to help"

C Lorne "Where is he?"

*Shan appears*

Shan "I'm here"

JPJ "How are you?"

Shan "I've been better but ready to help. It was chocolate that's what is causing the problem"
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*In the lab*
                  Melfan: Huh, someone has locked down the city!

Lorne: I knew we couldn't trust them

Melfan: *Starts to write in a code* I need a senior staff for this...

Lorne: I am a senior staff.

Melfan: You are?

Lorne: At least that what the files said.

Melfan: Punch in the code...

Lorne: Yea, easier said than done.

Melfan: If I remembered it, so should you!

*Lorne input his code and the lockdown are broken*

Melfan: Great job, mr... *Put in a code that makes it impossible for others to enter the city*

Lorne: Lorne, Evan Lorne *Smiles*

LizzieAnne: What did you just do? *Looks jelous that Lorne gives Melfan his attention*

Melfan: Locked everyone else but me and Lorne out of the city.

Bray: You can do that?

Melfan: It just came to me... I remember codes and that something is not right, but not who I am!

Lorne: The file said I was under the command of a General Melfan. It sounds like you.

Melfan: I'm a general? Cool!

Lorne: I am First Commander Lt Col Lorne, she's Second Commander Lt LizzieAnne.

Melfan: Sounds familiar, only it doesn't.

Bray: I know the feeling. Something hinky is going on, we need to go to the armory!

LizzieAnne: Where is that?

Melfan: *after looking over a map of Atlantis* There, not far from here. Okey, let's go!

*They move out*

*Infrmary*
                  John's Puddle Jumper: What do mean?

Shan: We started eating of the chocolate and suddenly everyone started to act strange, forgetting things. Me being wraith, felt pain rather than the memory loss. Melfan and Bray tried to shoot me, Lorne said I could have vital information, so they took me here. I must have been nocked out after that, the next memory is you trying to wake me up.

C-Lorne: We have a problem! They overridden the codes and locked us out! I can't access any data!

John's PJ: Oh boy!

*John's PJ tries to override the system but fails*

Shan: Can I help?

John's PJ: No, not with this. No one can override something that Melfan done, if she's locked everyone out, she put a lock that makes it impossible for anyone to access anything even with hacking, human or wraith.

Shan: Does she not trust me?

John's PJ: She trusts you, she doesn't the other wraiths.

C-Lorne: We must find them before they do harm!

Shan, John's PJ and C-Lorne goes looking for Melfan, Bray, Lorne and LizzieAnne*

Comment

*The Amnesia gang reaches the armory*
                    Melfan: *As she handles out weapons* We need to come up with a plan.

Lorne: Like what?

Melfan: Any kind. We must capture the whitecoats.

LizzieAnne: We don't even know where they are!

*Melfan picks up an ancient life signs detector, it lits up and we see 4 dots*

Melfan: This is us. *Farther away 3 dots are seen moving* This is them.

Bray: Why is one dot a different colour?

Melfan: Non human... It must have taken control of the white coats.

LizzieAnne: Really?

Melfan: Removing our memories and giving us false ones. Must be it.

Bray: Let's split up and...

Melfan: And risk capture! No! We travel as we are. *Takes a stunner and a P-90.* This should do. Come on.

*They leave the armory and goes hunting for the others*

Comment

*Infirmary*

JPJ "Damn!"

C Lorne "What?"

JPJ "We are royally screwed! They got to the armory and I still can't get computer access"

Shan "Well we'll have to go "the old fashion way" as you humans say. Open the doors by hand and take them by force and chain them"

*JPJ sighs C Lorne moves behind JPJ and hugs her*

C Lorne "You know Shan is right"

JPJ "Yes, I just didn't want to have to face up to the fact that we'd be shooting our own people"

C Lorne "Let's find a cure and get Cadman, San and Carson back"

JPJ "Okay"
                      sigpic

Comment

C. Lorne, JPJ and Shan get themselves stunner and C.Lorne pries open the door. The effort it takes let his muscles play quite clearly visible and JPJ of course looks closer than strictly necessary. Shan nudges her.

JPJ: Ow, what was that for?

Shan: We have a serious situation here, don’t let your human instincts distract you”

JPJ grumbles about Shan being too serious. The wraith glares back

C. Lorne: Are you two coming? Or are you waiting for a written report that the door is open?

Shan and JPJ both look uncomfortable and hurry out the door to track down the escaped patients.

~o~

Not far away the amnesia gang see 3 life signs heading their way.

LizziAnne: What should we do.

Lorne: Let’s hide and checkout if it is really the guys with the white coats controlled by the wraith

Bray: No – that is the perfect opportunity to capture them – if it is not them, well we always can release them afterwards. So we need a plan how to do that…

Melfan smiles: I already have an idea…, - she eyes the nearby transporter

~o~

Shan inhales deeply: I can smell them they are near

JPJ: That is so creepy when you do that

C. Lorne: But it is the quickest way to let the predator track them..

Shan growls…”be silent – they may hear us”

Shan inhales deeply again: They are down this corridor, but something feels off – stay here and stun them should I flush them. The Wraith carefully edges down the corridor bit by bit and keeps his eyes wide open. He highly suspects the sick people behind the crates near a door and quickly jumps over them to rouse the four escapees, completely unprepared that they were waiting for him. Four pairs of hands grab him and pull him into the transporter. Bray stuns him even before the transporter doors close.

C. Lorne and JPJ simultaneously: CRAP! – but it is too late and as they check the transporter they find that melfan has locked them out from accessing it.

~o~

In a completely other part of the city Shan slowly wakes up again and immediately hits his head at the low ceiling. He moans. On closer observation he sees in the dim light that the low ceiling actually belongs to a small cage he is sitting in now. In front of him stands an angry looking Bray: “What have you done to us?”
                        Shan looks confused: “Done – I have done nothing Bray, but you are ill and need medical attention”

Bray: Like hell, and if you don’t tell me voluntarily what I want to know right now, I WILL MAKE you talk!

Shan: crap

sigpic

Comment

Melfan: So, what's it gonna be Wraith!

Shan: You have lost your memories! I had nothing to do with this!

LizzieAnne: I am hungry...

Lorne: Here, have some chocolate *Hands LizzieAnne some chocolate*

Shan: Don't eat the chocolate! That what is making you like this!

Bray: Why should we believe you! You are controling the whitecoats!

Shan: Whitecoats?

Lorne: This who put us in the cells!

LizzieAnne: We can starve him.

Melfan: Takes to long. Bray. Shoot him!

Shan: NO!

*A shot is heard*

Comment

Pain exploeds in Shan's body and he curls up in a protective ball, whimpering in pain.

Bray: Should I do that again?

Shan: no

Melfan: Then tell us what you have done and how to reverse it?

Shan presses out between his clenched teeth: It's the chocolate, you need to stop eating it

LizziAnne chews her bit of chocolate, clearly enjocing it: I don't think I want to do that - how would it influence this situation anyway

Shan: Because it probaly contains...

Bray silences him: Enough with that nonsense, now a satisfying answer...NOW!

Shan moans
                            Last edited by Shanthaia; 03 June 2008, 01:42 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: What if he's telling the truth?

Melfan: He's a Wraith! He's taken over the whitecoats and made us loose our memories and blames it on chocolate!

Lorne: You are right *Smiles at Melfan and they both misses LizzieAnnes jelous look*

Shan: Please, believe me!

Bray: Tell us the truth!

Shan: But it is the truth! Go check the security feed!

Melfan: Bray...

*Bray points at Shan once more*

Comment

Lizzieanne carries on eating the chocolate. She offers some to Lorne.

Lorne: Hey thanks. *smiles at Lizzieanne*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X