X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That we knew, because we have pics evidence for that:
    Spoiler:

Well, almost at least
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Did you also know that he has feet, and he sometimes wears shoes too?

Comment

Good you added the shoe part otherwise I would obviously have thrown this at you
        Spoiler:

But yes, we know about the shoes:
        Spoiler:
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hmmm ok....did you know that he has a nose?

Comment

You are a tough pleaser, but I'm more then happy to deliver the evidence
            Spoiler:

So we know for sure he is physically up for the challenge to take over the crazy alternate universe
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

What is this thread about anyways? I haven't really read it properly.

Comment

Then as the General of this thread I order you to read the first few posts and you'll get it.

No, you probably won't understand it anyway. In the Lorne thread we have a joke about alternate universes and how crazy we are You got that part right and Kavan Smith, who plays Lorne, said he'd like Lorne to take over the universe. So, this little thread was born. We're packing to go to Atlantis and from thereon take over the entire Crazy Alternate Universe
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ah well in that case sounds like you'll need someone to do some killing

Comment

Definitely On board then?
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sure why not...not like I have anything else to do

Comment

Exactly

Got your stuff? We figured most of the things are in atlantis, but melfan brought her dvd box of red dwarf for example, you anything to bring?

Melfan, when you read this: Bray needs a rank! Something which allows him to kill seems most appropriate
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

....lets see....Jericho box set is a must

Lots of ammo...just in case.

Can't think of anything else

Comment

I think I'll also bring my wraith stunner from the chevron thread. Many Fluffy's there who need to be stunner and/or killed before we are the rulers of the universe of course
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ah yes of course, well I've brought my 9mm from there too. might buy a Desert Eagle before we go....much better

Comment

What's a desert eagle? It does need to fit in the Orion, so can't bring helicopters and such We have plenty of PJ's in Atlantis.
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X