X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Over com*
    SanGate: What happened?

Bray: She disappeared!

SanGate: LizzieAnne? Where, trough a door?

Bray: No! This wierd light came out of no where and wisked her away!

SanGate: Like a Dart beam?

Bra: Sort of

SanGate: Allright, everyone come back to the Gateroom!

Bray: On my way!

*Over com to Melfan and Lorne*
    SanGate: Melfan, come back to Atlantis, it's not safe!

Melfan: What you talking about?

SanGate: LizzieAnne just disappeared!

Melfan: How can someone just....

*Silence*

SanGate: Melfan? Come in! Lorne come in!

*Bray comes to the Gateroom*
    Bray: What's wrong

SanGate: Melfan and Lorne are not responding!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Meanwhile Shan stands at the unknown device and scrchea his heat - it emmits white light balls which rush out of the room and come back after a while.

Shan over com to San:"Ma'am the device behaves piculiar - I swear I didn't touch anything, it just stared"

sigpic

Comment

* Lizzie wakes, shakes her head and groans*. "What happen........ Oh yes swirly light votex. I hate vortexes. Nothing good comes of them. Read enough SG-1 reports to know that ........I hear voices. Better hide just in case."

*touches comm *

Sangate, anyone, can you hear me? *Nothing, just static*

Someone who looks like a scientist passes along the corridor with a clipboard.
        "Who on earth is that" Lizzie mutters to herself. "Better follow them"

Following him down the corridor to McKays Lab she sees more people all going about their work as if it is just a normal day.

Lizzie thinks "This isn't normal"
        sigpic

Comment

*clone Carson and JPJ are in the atlantis infirmary and hear all the radio chatter*
          JPJ *To C Carson* "Let's get what we need and head back the orion" *C Carson nods and finishes packing a crate with boxes, open comms* "Evan, are you ready to beam us up?"
          C Lorne "Yes ma'am, just say when" *JPJ does a final scan to check she has packed everything
          JPJ "Okay Evan" *beaming sound, C Carson and JPJ appear in the Orion infirmary with all the supplies* "JPJ to San, do you require any asistance?"

(I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me! Am I singlehandiedly saving the universe!?)
          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 04 May 2008, 11:26 AM.
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan abandons the machine and as he walks out of the door gets hit by one of the light balls. He falls unconcious immediatly.

sigpic

Comment

(I have no time to play here at the moment, but you can write stuff about other members too, what they do )
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Lizzie turns to go back to the gate room when she hear footsteps behind her, she quickly turns and instead of a patrolling soldier bumping into her she passes straight through her.

Lizzie: Ooooooh .That can't be right. Like someone walking over my grave. *Feels her face* Yep feels solid enough.

Another anomaly appears and this time all the scientists in the lab look up and see it. Lizzie thinks "what the hell" and throws herself into it.

Moments later she is outside on the mainland lying in the dirt.. Ouch that really hurt. So much for light duties. Hopefully The Doc won't find out or I'll be in the infirmary for the rest of my life.

OK where the hell am I ? A hive ship?. Must get out of here.

A few hundred feet away Lorne and Melfan are preparing to leave for the PJ.
                Lizzie looks around and is stunned to them.

Lizzie: Hey Lorne, General.
                What are you doing here. More to the point what am I doing here?

Lorne: Hey surprised to see you here.

Melfan: How on earth did you get here?

Lizzie: I'll try and explain on the way back to the PJ if I can.
                sigpic

Comment

Melfan: Maybe she can explain why our coms aren't... *Melfan gets stunned*

Lorne: What the... *Also gets stunned*

LizzieAnne: Oh crap! *jumps to the ground avoiding getting hit, gets up and start running for her life as guards are shooting at her*
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzie runs for tree cover and stops to look back and see Lorne and Melfan being dragged away by the guards.

Meanwhile back in the gate room Sangate and Bray are waiting and hoping for any kind of communication from Melfan and Lorne.

Bray: I'll take another PJ and go check them out. It's been far to long without comms from them.

Sangat: I agree. Keep in contact if you can.
                    sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile Shan has woken up and wanders the basis without anybody noticing and all people passing through him.

Shan: That is wired.

Then he encounters the same anomaly Lizzie ran into earlier.

Shan: WTF - *runs but is not quick enough* - Shan gets lifted from his feet and the next thing he knows, he lands on something soft.

Lizzie: Ouch! *looks up, sees a wraith and freezes in fright*

Shan quickly gets off her: "Sorry Ma'am."

Lizzie: "Shan? - You gave me the fright of my life. Never ever do that again."

Shan looks around: "Are we on the mainland - however did that happen?"

Lizzie: "We have time later to fin out what exactly happend, the guards have taken melfan and Lorne - what are you going to do about that?"

sigpic

Comment

*opens comm*
                        San: Shan, where are you? Shan, come in?

#Crap.. Am I now all alone in a city that is going nuts?#

San: Bray, come in?

Bray: On my way to the Jumper Bay Ma'am

San: seems like Shan also mysteriously disappeared

Bray: that doesn't sound too good

San: no, it doesn't. I can't stay here alone now, I'll come after you
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Mainland, in the Hive, Melfan wakes up in a big empty room*

Melfan: This is not an prison cell!

Unknown: No, it's not. I wanted information, and you seem to be the type of person to give it to me.

Melfan: But I don't even know your name! And I've been taught not to talk to strangers!

Unknown: Funny. You can call me Calder

Melfan: Calder, what ever you want to know, I wont tell you

Calder: No worries, you will tell me!

*Two guards holds Melfan as Calder put something on the side of Melfans head*

Melfan: What the f...

Calder: Now, who are you and where are you from

*Melfan looks like she gone in a catatonic state. A screen of sort show and image of Earth*

Calder: Where is that? I've never seen a planet like it!

*An image of a book with the word This is our Earth is shown*

Calder: Population?

*A countingdevise is shown and it shows Earth population*

Calder: On single planet? Is that even possible?

*A card with YES is shown*

Calder: Where?

*Melfan starts to resist and she show only images of hyperspace and Wraith in a bunker* (Inside SGC)

Calder: Take her back to her cell! I want to talk to the other

Guards: Yes, sir

*The guards take her back to the cell, after Calder remove the devises from Melfan*

Comment

*Back in the Jumper Bay*

Bray "San I'm ready to go just waiting on you now."

San "I'll be there in 2 mins"

*2 mins later*

*San runs through the jumper bay door but gets grabbed and dragged back to the wall*

San "Wh..."

*She can't finish as a hand covers her mouth*

Bray "Shhhh"

*Wispers*

Bray "Look, up there"

*He points to the jumper bay roof*

Bray "they're waiting for us"

San "Good spot....now what?"

Bray "We need a diversion"

*San gets out an ancient pad and sets of an intruder alarm in the control room*

Bray "Well....that worked I was hoping to try and shoot them....but sure, that's just as good"

San "Lets go..."

Bray "No wait, there's one inside the jumper too"

*A blue energy being flies out of the jumper and up towards the control room*

Bray "Now we can go."

Comment

*Hive, the guards drop off Melfan and take Lorne*

Lorne: Hey, what the hell! Let go!

Melfan: Don't think of anything! Resist!

*The guards come to the room where Calder is and drop Lorne on the floor. Lorne stand up*

Lorne: Who the hell are you?

Calder: Well aren't you a loadmouth! *He looks at the guards who take hold of Lorne. Calder puts the devises on Lorne, and Lorne gets a blank look on his face, much like Melfan*

Calder: Where is Earth?

*A picture of the Milky Way is shown*

Calder: I mean exact location!

*A picture of the Sun and the 8 planets in the system is shown.

Calder: That is much unhelpful! The coordinates?

*Lornes starts to resist but not before 2 coordinates for the Stargate is shown and an image of an ship in hyperspace is shown. The screen goes to showing Wraith in a bunker* (Again SGC)

Calder: These people are resisting quite well.

Guard 1: What shall we do, sir?

Calder: The Woman, she is in charge. Bring her to me.

Guard 1 & 2: Yes sir! *They leave*

Comment

Meanwhile Shan and Lizzie are watching the hive from the cover of the forest and are thinking hard on what could be done. Shan had had a hard time convincing Lizzie that just walking up to the ship and challenging the unknown crew is not a good idea.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X