No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's PJ: Bray can, LizzieAnne, not so much. Why do you ask?

Melfan: We need them for investigation the city.

John's PJ: Why?

SanGate: Everyone is missing from Atlantis, we need to find them

John's PJ: *sigh* If she only is gonna be in the city, I can release her.

Melfan: Good. Are they awake?

John's PJ: LizzieAnn just fled the infirmary after hearing me saying that, afraid I'll take it back, Bray is about to wake up and I'm gonna inform him

Melfan: Excellent. I hope nothing happened to them.

Lorne: We will find them Ma'am
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

San: John's PJ, let us know when Bray can be beamed down. Lorne, beam Lizzie down.

*beaming sound*

Lizzie: finally!! Out of that damn infirmary!

San: Okay, Melfan and Lorne, get in a jumper and investigate the mainland. Keep in contact about your whereabouts, don't want to be surprised again.

Melfan: sounds good to me! Come on Evan!

Lorne: yes, Ma'am

San: Lizzie and me will investigate the city. Got your gear?

Everyone: yes, I do

Melfan: good, off we go

*melfan and Lorne head for the jumper bay as Lizzie and San head to the control room*

San: maybe we can find something in the logs or something where they've gon. Ah Shan, can you search through the logs and see if anything interesting pops up?

Shan: you know I'm not good at Lantean tech.

San: but you'll try nontheless right?

Shan: yes I will

San: thanks
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bray wakes up*

JPJ "You have to beam down to the city"

Bray "What no breakfast in bed? Why?"

JPJ "Well apparently everyone has gone missing...."

Bray "No I meant, why don't I have breakfast in bed. Maybe they all went to a party"

JPJ "....yeah....I don't think so, now get up."

Bray "But I was having such a good dream"

JPJ "You'd better go and get changed and armed up....unless you want me to beam you down in your boxers..."

Bray ".....yeah......give me 5 minutes"

Comment

*30 minutes later* It's not only females who take time getting ready

Bray walks back into the infirmary all kitted out with weapons, Kit bag with stun grenades, C4 anything useful he could find in the armoury.

Bray:OK ready to beam down

JohnsPJ:You look prepared for trouble I see?

Bray: Better safe than sorry. These things never go well.

*Beams down to Atlantis*
          sigpic

Comment

*Bray beams down next to San and Mel*

Bray "What's the story Balamory?"

San "What?"

Bray "What's going on?"

San "Oooohhh we're searching Atlantis for clues from the control room outwards.......why have you brought so much weaponry?"

Bray whilst putting down the bag of flash bangs and putting them in his combat vest "Better safe than sorry"

Comment

San: at the moment there is no one in sight, Bray, so take it easy

Bray: yeah right, then the bad guys are suddenly beamed directly in front of us. I'd rather have my gun right in front of me thank you very much

Lizzie (not mel ): Shan, found anything yet?

Shan: there seems to have been a power spike one hour ago, after that nothing to report, but before that, nothing interesting to report either

San: hmm.. that doesn't sound good. Hopefully that speak won't occur again. It wasn;t a beaming spike?

Shan: can't say for sure
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*In a jumper towards the mainland, Lorne is flying, Melfan is reading for lifesigns*

Lorne: Anything?

Melfan: Nothing yet, they could have used something to cloak themself, if that's the case, these life signs detectors aren't worth a damn!

Lorne: We here, I'll put the jumper down and we go investigate

*Lorne lands the Jumper*
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Melfan opens the puddle jumper doors and scans for life signs.

Melfan: Seems OK. We had better cloak the PJ and take a look around.

Lorne and Melfan make a quick sweep of the clearing where they have landed

Lorne: So General what do you think?

Melfan: perhaps we ought to get to higher ground and take a look around with our own eyes instead of relying on the scanners. I have a bad feeling.

Lorne: Yes Ma'am. *checks all his weaponry* All set. * looks over to Melfan and smiles with dimples*

Melfan:*thinks* Gah I wish he wouldn't do that when we're on a mission. *smiles back*

After a long hike they stand on the highest point for miles around.

Lorne: It's really beautiful up here. This is something I could paint, given the time.

*Looking through binoculars*

Melfan: Well I'll be...... Just look at that.
                  *she points in an easterly direction over towards a hive ship which has landed.*
                  Why would they land here?

Lorne: The Queen planning something perhaps?

Melfan: But why land.?

Lorne: Perhaps they have problems. Even the wraith must have technical problems every now and again.

Melfan: We must get closer.

*open comms*

Melfan: Atlantis we have found a hive ship and are investigating.
                  Last edited by LizzieAnne; 04 May 2008, 09:17 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shan tries to read anything further out of the power logs and finds something.

Shan: "Ma'am, I think I located the source which caused the power spike - it doesn't look like it was beaming technology. Requests permition to have a closer look at McKay's labs, Ma'am"

San: "Go, but report back every 5 minutes."

Shan: "Yes, Ma'am"

*walkes off*

sigpic

Comment

*In the infirmary JPJ and clones continue cleaning up the mess that the wraith left and their 2 paitents. JPJ runs a stock check*
                      JPJ "Damn!"
                      Clone Dr Lorne "Damn what?"
                      JPJ "I need so much its unbelievable!"
                      Clone Lorne "Ask the general if you can go doen to Atlantis to re stock?" *he smiles and JPJ's anger melts away
                      JPJ "Huh, good idea" *open comms to Melfan* "General I request premission to beam down to Atlanits and re stock the orion's infirmary, in case you deciede to run in to more wraith"
                      sigpic
                      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*over com*
                        SanGate: Allright, keep in contact!

Melfan: Okey, we are off on a hike again *Walks down the hill towards the Hive ship*

Lorne: Life Signs?

Melfan: Plenty

Lorne: Where?

Melfan: Around the Hive mostly, like they are guarding it

Lorne: Why would they do that?

Melfan: For fun? They must be protecting something in the Hive and don't want anyone walking in and ruin whatever they are doing
                        EDIT:
                        *Over com to John's PJ*
                        Melfan: Allright, beam down
                        Last edited by melfan; 04 May 2008, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Shan over com to San

"I found the device, Ma'am - it kind of ...I don't know how to put that...you know there are 11 dimensions? ...this device seems to be able to move objects and probably people from one dimension into another. I think the Atlantean people are still here, we just can't dedect them, Ma'am. But I'm not so farmiliar with Lantean tech...I'm not 100% sure if that realy is the case"

San: "Good grief, not another device which puts things out of phase - SGC had enough trouble with those already."

sigpic

Comment

Lizzie: Should I check the surrounding area for any anomalies Ma'am?

Sangate: Yes. You and Bray do a quick sweep of the immediate vicinity. Don't go too far and keep in contact. I'll monitor you on screen.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Melfan and Lorne are nearing the Hive*

Melfan: They don't look very Wraithy too me

Lorne: They look human!

*OVer com*
                              Melfan: San, we have reached the Hive, and you are not gonna believe this!

SanGate: What?

Melfan: There are no Wraith at the Hive

SanGate: It's empty?

Melfan: No... Humans!

SanGate: You kiddidng?

Melfan: Not today. How are things on your end

SanGate: Shan found this 11th dimension

Melfan: I hate 11the dimensions! Did I tell you the time I was stuck there with Vala?

Comment

*In the corridors between the gate room and McKay Lab*

Lizzie: Just like every other corridor. Nothing happening here.

Bray: Holy crap.............Do you see that .....................

* A bright swirly light appears a short distance away distorting the surrounding area. It is coming straight for them*

Lizzie: Run

*open comms*

Lizzie: *breathless* We're.... trying ...to..... outrun .... this weird..... anomaly .....too la..................

Bray tries to grab hold of Lizzie as he leaps into the open lift they pass but no good. She disappears.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X