No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's PJ: You are going no where, here *Hands LizzieAnne a tray of food* I've already taken care of that

LizzieAnne: But come on!

John's PJ: Hadn't you left earlier and tried to help out I would have let you out of here to go to the mess hall

LizzieAnne: You are enjoying yourself, aren't you?

John's PJ: Who? Me? *Gives a look of total innocence*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Sits on bed with tray of food*

Lizzie: It's cold.

JohnsPJ: Its sandwiches and jello!

Lizzie: *mutters under her breath* " Oh I hate you Doc"

JohnsPJ: What's that?

Lizzie: "I said the food's great. Just great". *grimaces*
      "Any chance I can go and see Lorne?"
      sigpic

Comment

Shan walks in and hears the last sentences: "You may not - he is busy navigating the ship"

Then turns to John'sPJ, "Busy Lorne is the reason, why I came here - he has received a shallow cut and needs some wrappings. Could I have some, please?"

JPJ hands Shan a first aid kit, who turns around without saying another word and leaves the infirmary again.

JPJ shakes her head and mutters something about wraith and manners.

Lizzi sits on her bed and doesn't know if to grin because of the scene or being sad because she can't see Lorne right at the moment.

sigpic

Comment

John's PJ: No, no going anywhere, if you are good little patient he might come here.

LizzieAnne: *sleepily* But, I wanna be with him *Yawns* What did you put in the food?

John's PJ: Sleeping pills

LizzieAnne: *Yawns* Damn you! You are really sneaky! *falls a sleep*

John's PJ: I wonder how long this quiteness will last. After every disaster comes a new one!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*2 hours later*

*On the bridge*

Lorne: General Melfan can I take a break while everything is quiet?.

Melfan: Sure I think you've earned It. 15 minutes.

Lorne: Yes Ma'am.

Lorne goes straight to the mess hall and grabs himself some sandwiches.
            Rips off the wrapper and eats like a starving man.
            "Feels like I haven't eaten for a week."
            He then head off for the infirmary to see his injured crew.

Lorne: Hey Doc how are the patients doing?

JohnsPJ: They're sleeping right now. But normally, really difficult.

Lizzie stirs on hearing Lornes voice.

Lizzie: Hey you - Sir I mean.*giggles*

Lorne: Hey Lizzie. How ya doing. I hear you being a pain with the Doc?

Lizzie: I feel much better *for seeing you she thinks* Sir. I want to get back to work. The Doc's being too ........what's the word?

JohnsPJ: Caring?

Lizzie: Suffocating I was going to say.

Lorne: OK you two. How about a compromise. Say I take her and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. Will that help?

JohnsPJ: Weeell if you promise she doesn't over exert herself.

Lizzie:*thinks* chance would be a fine thing.*murmers under breath* "I Love you Lorne"

Lorne: What's that?

Lizzie: I said I owe you one Sir.
            sigpic

Comment

*Bridge*
              *over com*
              Melfan: Attention all, we have reached Atlantis, everyone will be beamed down shortly

Comment

Lizzie: Better get ready then.

Lorne: Yes we'd better not keep the General waiting.

Lizzie: Thanks for springing me from the infirmary *laughs*

Lorne: You're welcome. The least I can do for my Second in command *smiles the smile to break a thousand females hearts* I made a promise to the doc that you won't do too much.

Lizzie: Yea I know but what the eye doesn't see.....................

Lorne: Just don't let me catch you doing too much. Hopefully our trip to Atlantis will be nice and uneventful.

Lizzie: Huh. That would be a first.

Lorne: *laughs* yeah that it would.

Lorne and Lizzie make their way towards the bridge.

*Meanwhile back at the infirmary*

Bray wakes up and groans. "Aaaaargh. Doc Can I get out of here now?"
                sigpic

Comment

John's PJ: Yes

Bray: Really?

John's PJ: We have reached Atlantis, so you will enjoying the Atlantis infirmary for a few days more

Bray: Do plan this or are you naturally evil?

John's PJ: You was shot! In the head! You need your rest Bray... Think about Carmen, how would she feel if you suddenlt fell over dead due to complication?

Bray: Okey, no need for blackmail!

Comment

*On the bridge*

Both Lorne and Lizzie look over to both General Melfan and Sangate.

Lizzie: Reporting for duty Ma'ams. The doc said I was fit for light duty. Ready to beam down to Atlantis.

Lorne: "Reporting back to duty Ma'ams."

Lorne walks back to his previous post, glances over to Lizzie and gives a little reassuring grin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile Shan hides in a closet in the infirmery as to not being found by any Atlantis staff and accidently shot.

sigpic

Comment

*On the bridge*

Lizzie: Ma'am Have you seen Shan around lately?

Melfan: Now than you mention it. No I haven't.

*open comms*

Melfan: Shan where are you? You're needed on the bridge.

Lorne: How many personnel are there now on Atlantis? Should I scan them to check?

Sangate: Good idea. The more intel we have the better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Melfan: Maybe we just should say that we have a Wraith onboard that is friendly

Lorne: Panic, Ma'am, they will panic

Melfan: They understand, they did with Todd

SanGate: He was inrestraints

Lorne: Shan isn't

Melfan: Okey, beam Shan to an empty quarter

Lorne: I've found an empty quarter, I'm ready to beam him down now

*Shan get's beamed down*

Comment

Lorne: I have checked the Atlantis base, and there is something strange going on down there

San: what is it?

Lorne: there's no one down there

Melfan: What?!

Lorne: the life signs detector only scans Shan in her quarters, and no other life sigsn

*they exchange worried looks*
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Melfan: Could the Wraith have eaten those who where there after the takeover?

SanGate: No, when we first came, we checked the lifesign detectors, both human and Wraith where there

Melfan: Huh, interesting

SanGate: I wonder if Evil you did something while she was there

Melfan: Don't look at me, I have no clue!

Lorne: Maybe the Queen that the evil you got friendly with did something, she did have a Wraithship here

Melfan: Let's beam down so we can investigate

Comment

San: but let the rest stay on the ship for the time being! And beam Shan to our position, he may come in handy.

Lorne: yes Ma'am

*beaming sound is heard*

San: is it possible they fled to the mainland for some reason?

Lorne: I think that's a possibility

Melfan: can't we take a puddle jumper and find out?

San: sounds good. But then we need more people here to stay and investigate the city to see what happened.

*opens comm*

San: John's PJ, any chance Lizzie and Bray can get back to duty?
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X