• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*they look out the window as more and more explosions are seen*

*everyone stares outside*

San: we have not made friends with this

Melfan: well, they weren't the best of friends just now either

San: true. But Shan, how the heck did you blow that ship from in here?
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Shan: I overloaded their primary capcitor with a virus, I just designed. Their defence systems were pityful to put it friendly, Ma'am.

Then Shan grins and sits dwon in a chair rubbing his temples. "That didn't mean it was not exhausting to do it in that short time."

sigpic

Comment

Melfan. well, it seems we lost our hyperspace flying, so we have to make it back with sublight. And I 'm gonna try and fix the shield and cloak

San: Do so, I don't want to get boarded and killed

Melfan: What, you don't wanna get cloned? You'll be supers special!

San: I leave that too you
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

San: no cloning for me! I'd like me, myself and I. Don't want to have another me walking around, because it's not me, even if technically it is me.

Melfan: right..

San: so, you're going to fix the cloak and shield, Shan can you fix the engines to get us back into hyperspace? Lizzie and Bray, get back to the infirmary with John's PJ and lay down as long as you can. As long as nothing is happening. Although I bet that won't be long..
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Shan: "Yes Ma'am, tough I'm not sure id I will have success with it as Lantean systems are unfamiliar to me" turns around and haeds off to give his best.

San quietly : "Let's hope he manages"

sigpic

Comment

*Melfan looks at San after the rant*

Melfan: Gonna breath now?

San: Yes

Melfan: I would never clone you if you where alive!

San: Your evil you did with Bray

Melfan: I can't answer to her. She's mentally instable.

San: She's you!

Melfan: She's also wraith, I'm not, human, a human clone. She is somehthing else, and I would rather kill her than let her run loose in the Galaxay *Saying this as she fixes the ship* Ha, the cloak is up! Now I'm gonna work on the shield
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

so i still dont understand what this thread is about, can someone tell me.

die smilies

i hate bullies

the fate of the world is hanging in the balance and your've been sitting in your truck finishing this?
                i believe it was double or nothing.
                ok, 3 letters, 23 across, the atomic weight of boron, the answer is 10.
                yes.
                you wrote the word fat.
                your point?

proud supporter/player of stargatewars- ask me if you want my help joining.
                http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit....d=vq1188723458

Comment

Lizzie, Bray, John PJ and the clones wander off down the corridors to the Infirmary. Bray still bleeding from his wounds, leaving a small trail of blood.

*enter infirmary*

Bray flops onto the bed with a sigh. "Didn't think I could feel so wasted."
                  Johns PJ: It's all that blood loss. *sighs* You warriors never do as you're told. Let me bandage that for you."

Lizzie winces with pain as she lies on the bed. "It sure does take it out of you this fighting for your life. I'm resting with my P90 under the pillow this time. This lull won't last, you can count on that"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omyfid View Post
                    so i still dont understand what this thread is about, can someone tell me.
                    We are trying to take over the Universe, but other things comes in the way, still confused, PM me

Comment

San: great, thanks melfan. And good to hear you say those things too.

Melfan: I'm the old me, just another version.

San: right.

San: Shan, how are the engines coming?
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Shan: They are online now

Melfan: Awsome. *as she works on the shields*

San: How's it comming?

Melfan: Slowly. We won't have shield for a while, not until we get back to Atlantis and get the necisary eqiument and tools. But now when we have engines working we can get back to Atlantis

Comment

Shan powers up the engines and sets the course

sigpic

Comment

San; once we're in hyperspace we probably need that shield a lot less. Hopefully it will let us remain the hyperspace for a while now, and not just drop out of it.. Lorne, fly this baby back to Atlantis.

*Lorne looks at her with an eyebrow raised and a smile on his face*

Lorne: happy to Ma'am

*woosh*
                            San: great, on our way back. We really need to get new weaponry too. I think we're almost through it all by now.

Melfan: Yeah, I think we did quite good at shooting wraith. And people.

San; yes, we did, although I'm not proud of all of it I have to say.

Melfan as she grins: you better not be proud of shooting your own people

San feels uncomfortable: yeah, that was quite unfortunate. I'll head to the infirmary and see how they're doing.
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bridge*
                              Lorne* Ma'am

Melfan: Yea

Lorne: I have to ask. Do you remember what Evil you did?

Melfan: No, I don't remember anything. The last memory is me waking up after being possessed by Lan, wich was a peculiar experience

Lorne: It was. Gra'l felt remorse of what he did. What do you thinks they are doing?

Melfan: Lan is probably looking for a new host for Gra'l. I couldn't live like that, changing hosts because they grow old.

*looks out window, looks sad*

Lorne: What wrong ma'am?

Melfan: I was thinking about evil me. The wraith DNA must really have done a number on her, and Bray.

Lorne: I checked the survialence for the bridge. He wanted to turn himself in, so to speak.

Melfan: Elaborate:

Lorne: He tought we could cure him, take away the Wraith DNA

Melfan: Can we?

Lorne: I don't know, you seriously considering bringin him back here?

Melfan: Even if we could change the DNA in him, we still have the original Bray here. And we never know if he would have a relaps.

*Stares out the window they travel trought hyperspace

Comment

*in the infirmary* , Lizzie and Bray's second home

*Lizzie wakes*

"Huh. Oh yes, here I am in the infirmary. I'm getting use to waking up here."

*Looks around to see JohnsPJ still busy clearing up the damage caused by the wraith incursion earlier.*

JohnsPJ muttering to herself: "this is gonna take months to repair some of this. Most is unusable. Hope we can get some supplies in Atlantis".

Bray wakes and looks around and goes back to sleep.

Lizzie to JohnsPJ: Hey Doc do you think I can get up now?. I want to see if there's any edible food left in the mess hall. At least the wraith wouldn't have taken that. One good thing about them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X