No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shan reports that the corridors are pressurised again.

sigpic

Comment

*Clone Carson wakes up*
      John's PJ "We need to move, check on the rest of the crew" *carson nods* "Shan to the brigdge" *The 3 docs gather up some emergancy med kits*

*Shan on point and Clone Dr Lorne on six, as he vagily remembers some miltary training from his original, they move out*
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan leads the group to the bridge,cautiously but they encounter no one.

sigpic

Comment

Melfan and Lizzie enter the bridge through the blasted door and see the devastation made by the C4 , Lorne and Sangate.

Melfan: You've been busy I see? good job. Anything vital hit?

Lorne: No Ma'am we both fine.

Melfan: I meant the ship, but glad you're OK too. *smiles*

Shan, JohnsPJ, Bray, and the clones all enter the bridge.

Lizzie: Looks like we all made it this time.

Bray: That was just the first wave, to soften us up. We must expect much worse for the second attack.
          sigpic

Comment

((Huh. Uh....hi! I see you've been moved into our little section! Well, uh....welcome!))
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
              ((Huh. Uh....hi! I see you've been moved into our little section! Well, uh....welcome!))
              Thank you. I feel... uhh, very welcomed
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

What the hell...were are we now?

Comment

rollplaying thread

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                    What the hell...were are we now?
                    OK Bray, must be that head wound.
                    Everyone survived the first Wraith onslaught and everyone, including everyone from the infirmary, all made it to the bridge . The place is a mess due to explosions from the C4 and the wraith dead. No sign yet of the Queen and evil Melfan or evilish Bray. There are still surviving wraith throughout the ship.The atmosphere has been restored to all parts of the ship.
                    And Bray, you're still gushing blood where you pulled the tubes out of your arm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      OK Bray, must be that head wound.
                      Everyone survived the first Wraith onslaught and everyone, including everyone from the infirmary, all made it to the bridge . The place is a mess due to explosions from the C4 and the wraith dead. No sign yet of the Queen and evil Melfan or evilish Bray. There are still surviving wraith throughout the ship.The atmosphere has been restored to all parts of the ship.
                      And Bray, you're still gushing blood where you pulled the tubes out of your arm.
                      I think he ment where we moved to. Before we held resident in General Stargate Discussion, now we have been moved to Stargate Role-Playing.

EDIT
                      The Queen, Evil!Melfan and Evil!Bray are not here, they headed in another direction, the opposite to be exact
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                        Thanks for the welcome!

And it's another wraith ship then?
                        Back to the story.

*everyone is gathered on the bridge*

Good!Melfan: okay, what do we do now?

San: Kill the remaining wraith. We don't want wraith on our ship. Gather enough equipment.

Lorne: we're being hailed Ma'ams

Good!Melfan: put them on speaker

Wraith: you have something we want, therefore we boarded your ship

San: and what may that be?

Wraith: intell
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Melfan: Off Course, what else!

Lorne: Ma'am, what should be do?

Melfan: I have no frikking idea, I don't want any Wraith on this ship! Apart from Shan

Comment

San to wraith: what kind of intell do you want from us?

Wraith: we heard you had a little encounter with a wraith Queen

San: oh have you now

Wraith: yes we have

San: and what do you want to know?

Wraith: everything

MElfan: sure, everything! First you attack our ship, then you want to know everything we got!

Wraith: we have something in exchange

Melfan: which is what?

Wraith: our ship

San: excuse me?

Wraith: we can help you get after that Queen en destroy her

San: first you aboard our ship, try to kill us, and now all of the sudden you want to help us?

Wraith: we boarded to take you as prisoners

San: ah, now we're convinced

Wraith: will you accept out offer?

San: lorne, close the comm

Lorne: done

*everyone looks at each other*

San: melfan, what do you think?

Melfan: I think our shield is at it's minimum and there's a hiveship in front of us

San: rather convincing yes..

Bray: we can't just cooperate with wraith!

Shan: hey!

Bray: you know what I mean

San: they'll destroy us if we don't, maybe they can help us, and otherwise we'd get destroyed too. May be our only option.
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

(moved that bit - as it fits in here better)

Shan grinns slyly and emerges from behind the wraith computer. "Don't worry, Ma'am, they soon will have other worries than boarding us"

A first explosion on the hive can be seen through the window.

Shan just continues to grin, then stops and gets serious - "I urgently recommened to put some distance between us and the hive, Ma'am."

sigpic

Comment

*Melfan looks at Shan*
                                Melfan: Way to go! How did you do that!

Shan: I have my ways

San: Scared of you now

Melfan: Shan is friendly

San: And what happens when Shan isn't happy

*They both look at the Shan, who smiles*

Comment

Working...
                                X