No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Melfan is heading to the infirmary to see how Bray and LizzieAnne are doing when she is passing the armory she sees LizzieAnne*
    Melfan: LizzieAnne, what the heck are you doing? You've been shot, you just had surgery and you have no business being out of bed!
    LizzieAnne: John's PJ realesed me...
    Melfan: Really? *over com* JOhn's PJ, I have on of your patients here, saying you realesed her.
    John's PJ: Did she now? I did no such thing, bring her here at once!
    Melfan: *Grinning like an idiot* Yes Ma'am! *Looks at LizzieAnne* You heard, off you go to the infirmary *Steers LizzieAnne towards the infirmary*

RL Calls, gotta go!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*In the armoury*

Excellent I've escaped. No one noticed.
      Flak Jacket, stunner. Hmmm my sword is here. Glad the crew are tidy .
      Oh yes this will come in handy - an alien scanner, courtesy of Hermiod. Clever little Asgard.

* In walks Melfan *

Oh Cr*p I'm busted!

I'm fine I tell you. Really! *whine whine whine* I hate the infirmary.The Doc keeps sticking needles in you. I want to fight!
      Last edited by LizzieAnne; 02 May 2008, 05:01 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

San: Lorne, you fly this ship to the given coordinates

Lorne: yes, Ma'am. So not after Weir, ROnon and Shep?

San: they aren't part of this crew and obviously not a threat either

Lorne; yes ma'am

*comm opens*

Melfan: San, Lizzie wants to speak to you

San: shouldn't she be in the infirmary?

Melfan: Yes exactly. She wants to fight though.

San: bring her back to the infirmary and aks John's PJ what she thinks

Melfan: Will do. Come on Lizzie.

*comm closes*

San: Shan, got it?

Shan: yes ma'am, got them. *gives coordinates to Lorne*

San: good, let's go after those wraith
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*absolutely nothing happens for the next few hours whilst in hyperspace....except for San tripping over and Mel laughing at her....there was also controversy over who ate all the blue jelly in the mess hall*

*BOOM the ship shakes and things fall off the desks*

*Comm*

San "ENEMY CONTACT, 2 Hives, shields down to 30%, Hyper drive inoporable."

*BOOM*

San "15% SHIELDS FAILING"

Mel "Incoming drop ships, we're being borded."

Comment

*In the infirmary again*

Melfan drags Lizzie towards the Doc.

JohnsPJ: What's the point of me fixing you if you won't let yourself recover.

" I'm sorry Doc I just had to get out of here"

*Comms*

"Were being boarded!"

Melfan: " Looks like it doesn't matter now"

JohnsPJ: OK you win Lizzie. I release you, just try not to get shot again.
            sigpic

Comment

San: you have got to be kidding me!! Lorne, report!

Lorne: I have no idea what's going on ma'am, we just got boarded! They are contacting us Ma'am.

Melfan: Put them on speaker. This is First General Melfan from the Orion. Why are you attacking my ship?

*face appears on the screen*
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Queen "Prepare to die by our hands, there is no glory in dying in an explosion, we will feast on your souls!"

San "Not if we have anything to do about it"

San *on comm* "Battlestations!"

Mel "Seal off and vent atmosphere in all decks below the bridge and infirmary, lets make them concentrate their forces"

Comment

Weapons fire can be heard in the distance getting closer and closer until......

*Comms open*

"How are you at the bridge? they're here at the infirmary door.................."

"Everyone check their weapons "

"They're comin' in"
                  sigpic

Comment

*The doors breach and Wraith start piling through the door*

JPJ "FALL BACK!"

Clone Beckett "What about Bray?"

JPJ "There's nothing we can do for him, fall back now!"

*The defense team falls back and the wraith give chase, all except one who starts to approach Bray*

*The Wraith raises it's hand and as the hand approaches Bray's chest*

Bray "Hello Suzie!"

*The wraith falls back blue blood streaking from it's head*

*Bray gets out of the bed and rips the wires out of his arms blood splattering over the wall and floor*

*Bray picks up the silenced 9mm and heads off towards the gunfire*

Comment

*Meanwhile at the bridge*

The door is blasted open and Wraith start running in weapons firing.

*General Sangate and Lorne are behind the main console together.*

Sangate: "now"
                      Lorne flicks a switch and the C4 planted earlier, just inside the door, ignites in a blinding flash hurling Wraith in every direction leaving a tangled mass of Wraith bodies.

Sangate and Lorne stand and unleash a round of fire power from their weapons falling two Wraith each. The remaining Wraith fall back and out of the bridge. Sangate and Lorne slump to the floor grinning with relief.

Lorne "Round one to us then"

Hey I see we've been moved
                      Last edited by LizzieAnne; 02 May 2008, 08:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Arh who moved us, why you confused me! Anyway back to this!

*Infirmary* being overrun by wraith, open comms*
                        John's PJ "Lizzie, help we've got wraith here and we're lossing need URGENT back up!"

*Clone carson lies on the floor stunned whilst John's PJ and Clone Dr Lorne try and defend him with stunners
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan, who has been to the armory, hears the commotion in the infarmery and runs like a bolt of lightening to aid the trapped people.
                          He sees all the enemy wraith and mercilessly feeds off all of them, roaring in pleasure. The he turns around to John's Puddlejumper and clone Lorne: "Sorry about that. Are you alright?"

sigpic

Comment

*Clone Dr Lone looks shocked but nods*
                            John's PJ "Yes fine thank you Shan, how are the others doing? Are there any injured?"
                            sigpic
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan has to admit he has no idea.

"Shall we go and find out, Ma'am?"

sigpic

Comment

"Have they repressured the corridors to allow us to get to the bridge?"
                                *to Clone Dr Lorne*
                                "Get Carson awake and we'll all go together"
                                *Lorne nods and attempts to wake carson*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X