The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the infirmary.

*Lizzie stirs.* Opens eyes and looks over at the next bed where Bray is. Tubes, and wires and heart monitors
    Remembers being shot. what a bloodbath. I'm amazed we've survived.
    sigpic

Comment

*To lizzie* John's PJ "Yes it was very touch and go for both of, still is for bray. The nanites have worked very well and you'll be ready for duty in 36-48 hrs. until then get some rest"
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Lorne: Ma'am, we've landed safely on atlantis' landingplatform

San; Great job Lorne. I'm on my way to the infirmary. Shep, Ronon and Todd, find out where that ship has gone.

*in the infirmary*

San: we're on Atlantis, so if it's possible you can move them. And John's PJ, I want you on my team. We have way too many injuries during missions to take care off ourselves. Will you join our team? You know it has danger.
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Oh ****, i can't stand guns, i'll deal with the injuries but i'm not gonna shot anyone, can;t you take clone Carson instead?"
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan wants to be on the team if san is willing to take her

sigpic

Comment

Please don't take Clone Lorne will you?
              sigpic

Comment

Off- clone Dr Lorne is mine and i'll fight anyone to the death!

*infirmary*
                John's PJ "Carson, i'm leaving you in chrage, i'm tried so am off to my quarters with Evan, if you need me radio"
                Clone Carson" yes will do, you look exhausted"
                John's PJ "Yes well you would be too, if you had to clone people and save lives when wraith try and kill people"
                sigpic

Comment

But we hate wraith Shan! We want them dead! Just a warning in advance

San: you're sure you don't want the job John's PJ? You don;t have to shoot anything until you're really in danger.

*at Atlantis*

Shan: reporting for duty Ma'am!

Good!Mel: i though it might be handy to get us another teammate

*looks at Shan suspiciously*

San: you will have to obey our orders, there's lots of danger,

Shan: yes Ma'am, I'm fine with that Ma'am.

San: you will also have to obey the other team members, since you will probably have a lower rank than they do.

Shan: yes Ma'am, that's fine too.

San: okay then, we'll give you a shot. Melfan and me and Lorne are the only ones of the team who are up about right now, so we can need another one.

*comm opens*
                  SHep: Generals Melfan and San, we found something
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                    Oh, here are you hiding - do I need to read the whole thread to understand what's going on?
                    No, read the first post on the first thread, everything you need to know about this thread. Past and Current Mission are a recap of what we have written here.
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      Off- clone Dr Lorne is mine and i'll fight anyone to the death!
                      Sorry Doc. I forgot he's your very own.
                      sigpic

Comment

John's PJ "I'm ordering Clone Carson to join your team as your doc, I can delgate as I'm in chrage of the medical personel" hehe

Damn right Lizzie, i'll clone you your own one if you like? just stay away from mine!

Okies, I have an idea for a new storyline/plot, will post it 2moro even as RL and my bed calls I have to go to work 2moro, Will check at lunchtime to see if you have killed each other!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ronon, Shep, Todd and Lorne enter the gate room on Atlantis.

Todd goes over to the main frame computer.

Sheppard: "I think I should do this."

Todd backs away with a wry smile. "Yes of course"

The screen soon lights up with a star map. Many lights flash.

Ronon: Okay then what are we looking at.

Shp: Good point. I have no idea.

Ronon and Shep both look at Todd. " Hmmmm. OK" He steps towards the screen and points at a small dot. That one. That's her.

Shep: Good . Now all we need is a plan.

Ronon: I say we blow it up.

Todd: I think he means a good one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ronon: It is a good one!
                            Todd: Naturally!
                            Melfan: Uhm I'm not exactly up to speed here *Turns to SanGate* What has happen?
                            SanGate: Long Story...
                            Melfan: I have time!
                            SanGate: Okey, after your possession of Queen Lan, we had Michael onboard, he captured you and turned you into a Wraith.
                            Melfan: And that is why you cloned me? You killed Wraith me, and cloned me and here we are.
                            SanGate: No, for some reason, traces of Wraith DNA was transfered in the cloning process, slowly turning you into a Wraith
                            Melfan: So, I became a cloned Wraith? How messed up is that!
                            SanGate: Very messed up! You wanted us dead, mostly LizzieAnne..
                            Melfan: Why?
                            SanGate: She killed you. Are you continue to interrupt or can I cont?*nute with the story?
                            Melfan: Sorry...
                            SanGate: Anyway. The WraithHybridclone was quite insane, she cloned Bray and had some Wraith DNA in him as well. *looks at Melfan who only noods*
                            Anyway there was a bit of a stalemate and the Queen who The other you beamed aboard offered them a place with them. We are now gonna find them and kill them as they have vital information we don't the Wraith to find out! You understand?
                            Melfan: Yea... Man. I'm sorry for anything I've done! I'm glad I don't remember all that!
                            Todd: Can we leave?
                            Melfan: I leave the planning up to SanGate. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into!
                            SanGate: Right, this is the plan...

And I'm off to bed now! HAve fun you who deside to stick around and play!
                            Good night!
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

--------In the infirmary-----------

San, "Prioritories are as follows:

First, Get Bray stable and back in action ASAP
                              Second, Track down the Wraith Queen, Evil Mel and Evil Bray
                              Third, Take over this galaxy"

Good Mel "....shouldn't be too hard."

San "JPJ when you cloned Evil Mel..."

JPJ "That was an accident!"

San "Yeah I know...none of us saw it coming, anyways, did you implant her with a sub dermal tracking device?"

JPJ "Of course I did, we all have them!"

San "Well then it shouldn't be too hard finding them!...*looks over to Bray on the Bed with bandages all over his head and IV's in both arms!* He isn't going to be brain damaged is he?"

JPJ "Well you did shoot him in the head..."

Bray *Talking past the tube in his throat* "If I'm brain damaged...someones going to pay!"...."Wow I sound retarded....mind removing this tube?"

JPJ "I can take out the tube....but your going to have to stay here for observation for a few more hours...you lost a lot of blood and have a sizeable metal plate in your head now"

*Removes tubes*

Bray "Well it's just gonna be sh1ts and giggles going through airport security isn't it!"

Comment

Lizzie wakes and sees San taking to Bray.

Says to Bray: "doesn't look as if being shot in the head has affected your sense of humour then?"

Says to San:"I'm ready for duty Ma'am" *tries to get out of bed and falls to the floor* " just caught my toe in the sheet that's all - honest!*

* A jolt can be felt*
                                "Have we just gone into hyperspace?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X