X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*San continues eating pie and some blue jello*

San; really good food in here

Bray with full mouth: you can say that again

San: I'll be going to my quarters now, need some sleep and my nose needs some resting

(RL calls me to my pillow now )
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yes my RL calls- real food and watching Kavan on DVD
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Bray wakes up in his quarters*

"Argh....hmmm no hyperspace?..we must be here.

*Gets showered, dressed and goes off to the bridge*

Comment

*In the infirmary John's Puddle Jumper has cloned Melfan who wakes up*
          Melfan: Were am I? And why am I in the infirmary this time?
          John's PJ What do you remember?
          Melfan: Well, I had been possessed by an alien entity, Lan, I think
          John's PJ: Your memory is there nothing wrong with
          *gives a Melfan a look before doing some scan and leaves, forgotting a the portable computer*
          Melfan: What was that about
          *Sees the computer*
          Melfan: Hey you, *John's PJ already gone* Forgot your computer
          *Sighs.* Well, can at least play games while I'm here. *Opens the computer and sees a report done by John's PJ, and can't help but read* ...and the cloning went as espected. General Melfans memories will only contain her last medical, after Queen Lan possessed her. *Frowns.* They where gonna keep this from me? That LizzieAnne killed me beacue I turned into a wraith and had to kill me and they cloned me? *Looks up as SanGate comes in. Shuts down the program and puts the computer down*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*infirmary*

San "Morning sleepy head"

Melfan "Good morning San"

San "And how are you feeling?"

Melfan "Much better thanks...but"

San "But what?"

Mel "Oh nothing, forget about it"

--------meanwhile on the bridge--------

Bray...."So that's Atlantis"

Lizzie, "Yep"

Bray "Any reason there's 4 wraith hives in orbit?"

Lizzie "The Wraith overran Atlantis 4 months ago. Now it's occupied and we have to take it back"

Bray "hmmm....they're some crazy odds"

Comment

Infirmay
              Melfan: Hey, doc, *sees John's PJ comming her way* any chance of me leaving this place, feels like I've spent awful lot of time in hear!
              *John's PJ and SanGate exchange looks wich Melfan doesn't miss but play fool*
              John's PJ: Well, your scans are clear and your bloodwork is just fine, so i don't see why not.
              Melfan: Great, I starved! *Looks at SanGate* I could eat a horse!
              SanGate: Uhh. Are you sure you okay?
              Melfan: Feel like a new person! *Smiles and leaves for the cafeteria*
              *SanGate gives Melfan a look and leaves for the bridge*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

-------Bridge-------

Bray "We had better wait for general Mel, she will want to see this"

Lizzie "Agreed"

*Bridge door opens*

Melfan "Report!"

Lizzie "Four hive ships in orbit Ma'am, several cruisers on the deck"

Melfan "Well we can't risk I direct assault....we wouldn't want anyone to die now would we?"

Bray "Erm...no ma'am that wouldn't be good"

Mel "Glad you feel that way Bray"

*Slightly evil look from Mel to Lizzie and Bray*

Comment

Bray *To SanGate* Is he okey Ma'am?
                  SanGate: She looks fine, John's Puddle Jumper cleared her
                  Lizzie: She smiled evily at me!
                  SanGate: She's been tu... Possessed by an alien Queen, she must still have her memories
                  Bray: *Whispering* She's a clone. Shouldn't those memories be gone too?
                  Lizzie: Cloning is still new to us, we don't know what brings from the original to the clone
                  *melfan sitting in the chair looks at all the hives ship and start scratching her palm,, she looks down, and frowns*
                  Melfan: Huh!?
                  Bray: What is it Ma'am?
                  Melfan: Nothing! Just thinking how we will engage the wraith and take back the city. The Orion is cloaked for the moment, but we don't wanna give away our position.
                  SanGate: We take the jumpers. We all have the gene.
                  Bray: Inflintrate and kill the suckers
                  Melfan: *frowns at Bray for a splitsecond* Then we have a plan! Everyone to the jumperbay, cloak before you leave, don't want them to see us before hand
                  *They all leave for the jumperbay*

Comment

--------Jumper Bay----------

Mel "Bray, San you're in Jumper one. Shep, Ronon Jumper two. Lizzie, JPJ and myself will take jumper three"

All "Yes Ma'am"

*over the comm as the team load up*

Mel "Here's the plan, we're going to land in the jumper bay, infiltrate the control room, seal it off and use Atlantis defences against the Wriath as Lorne pilots the Orion and engages any retreating wraith."

--------On board Jumper 1--------

Bray "Is she ok I mean seriously....there's something not quite right about her"

San "I guess we will find out soon enough"

*All three jumpers cloak and leave the Orion*

Comment

*Inside Jumper three*
                      *Melfan is flying plotting hw to kill the Wraith the best way when she sees an image in her head. She shakes her head*
                      John's PJ: Are you allright? Maybe you shouldn't be takng on a mission as such after your co.. possession.
                      Melfan: I was only possessed. Nothing else. Take over for me will ya, gonna check the rear.
                      *John's PJ takes over as Melfan head to the rear of the Jumper. She looks at her and and frowns, a slit has started to form, she looks back at John's PJ, but before she can say anything, she's getting that image again. A Wraith Queen*
                      Melfan: Not good, not good at all! They cloned me, this shouldn't be happening... *looks at hand, then takes out a mirror and looks at her eyes, they are still green* At least something normal.
                      John's PJ, Ma'am, we are nearing the jumper bay, we are about to land, wanna take over?
                      Melfan: My Jumper experience suck, you are better
                      John's PJ: Okey, lets, land this thing

Comment

*The three jumpers touch down*

Mel "go!"

*All 7 team members run out of their jumpers at the same time catching the 4 wraith guarding the bay by surprise*

*A very short fire fight ensues and the Wraith are dead*

Bray "Clear"
                        San "Clear"
                        Lizzie "Clear"

Mel "Move out, bounding overwatch"

*The team starts it's approach to the control room*

*Mel looks at her hand*

"Not now....this shouldn't be happening"

Comment

*Melfans runs the corridor that will lead her to the chair room, hoping she can take out the 4 hive ships, but before she can she encounters a wraith*
                          Melfan: Hello
                          Wraith: Human! You presence...
                          *Melfan take her glock and hesitates a second before shooting the wraith in the head. She walks over and sees that it's dead.*
                          Melfan: They felt me? No, that can't be, I'm a clone, a healthy clone with no wraith like tendencies. *Looks at hand, the slit is bigger* And that is just my imagenation!
                          *Walks into the chair room and sits down, the chair activets*
                          *Over com*
                          Melfan: I'm in the chairroom, I'm gonna take out the Hive ships, it shouldn't take long, you do your thing.

Comment

*The 6 remaining team members breach the control room from 3 different doors*

*There are 12 Wraith inside, 4 are killed instantly but the other 8 have time to take cover*

Wraith Commander "Contact the fleet, tell them to fire on the control room"

Wraith Grunt "...."

*Splat*

*The Grunts head explodes as a well places shot goes clean though his head*

*The wraith guards are dead and only the commander is left*

*Ronon breaks cover and charges the Wriath*

*The Wriath fires his stunner hitting Ronon, this doesn't slow him*

*Ronon draws his sword and beheads the commander*

San "Lock down the room"

*Comm open*

San "Mel fire away"

*Comm closed*

*A swarm of drones can be seen leaving atlantis and heading skywards*

San "Bray prepare to raise the shiels as soon as the wriath hives open fire"

Bray "yes ma'am!"

Comment

Melfan: Okey here it goes! *Manage to get 12 drones away in the first try and 9 hit their target*
                              SanGate: One Hive ship is still operational! It's firing on us!
                              Melfan: I'm launcing another round! :Launches 4 more drones 2 hit a a few darts the 2 hits the hive ship but it doens't blows up, she uses the other drone to take out a couple of darts*
                              SanGate: The Hive is ready for another assault! Melfan do something
                              *In the chairroom the chair is empty, Melfan is kneeling next to a Queen*
                              SanGate: Melfan?! Take out the Hive ship!

Comment

San: melfan! melfan! Do you read? Melfan!

Bray: I said something was up with her

San; crap, everyone else is on this ship.. we'll have to take it out by ourselves then. Anyone here have good knowledge of wraith tech?

Ronon: McKay does

San: is McKay anywhere near here?

Shep: Maybe I can see what I can do. Maybe unknowingly and unwillingly I did learn something

BRay: hurry! It's still firing!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X