No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bray "We're going to have to draw them away with a diversion, there's no way we can fight our way past them"

San "Me and lizzie will draw them away"

Bray "You sure you're going to be ok with your nose?"

Comment

San; yeah I'll be fine. The talking sounds a bit weird though.
      *san stuffs a tissue in her nose to stop the bleeding*
      I'll breathe through my mouth
      Okay, Lizzie and me will create the diversion. Keep in touch through the radios. You take melfan Bray?

*San and Lizzie leave for the corridor next to the infirmary*

San; got your gun at the ready?

Lizzie: yes Ma'am

San: good. Lizzie, go around the corner so you end up behind Michael.

*Lizzie runs off*

San: Well hello Michael.

*Michael turns around and grins at San*

Michael: well well well. Creating a diversion are you?

*san stares at Michael*

San: why would you think that?

Michael: Otherwise you would be with more people. The others are probably waiting behind you to distract me and leave the infirmary. Am I right?

San: you are partly right. It is a diversion, but not the one you just describes. Go Lizzie!

*Lizzie fires at Michael from behind catching him by surprise*

*San runs around Michael as he gets his personal shield back up*

*San and Lizzie run the other way while a mad Michael send his guards after them*

*touches com*
      San: Bray, we got the guards away from the place, but Michael staid behind!

*San and Lizzie take out the guards as they approach their position at the other end of the corridor*

San: you'll have to stalk Michael. We'll get back when we got rid of the guards!
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*On the comm*

Bray "Be careful you two, Bray out"

*Comm closed*

*Bray edges upto the corridor corner and peeks around*

#hmm ok, this is going to be tricky#

*Bray puts Mel down against the wall and primes two flash bangs*

*Bray rounds the corner and throws the two flashbangs*

BANG BANG

"ARGH" Screams Micheal

*Bray grabs the back of Mels combat vest and drags her towards the Infirmary*

Just as Bray gets to the door Micheal lowers his shield and sends Bray flying with a well timed punch

*Bray draws his Desert Eagle and unleashes a volley of .50 cal rounds. One catches Micheal in the leg before he can raise the shield*

"Urgh" Micheal grunts as he drops onto his knee.

*Before Bray can finish him Micheal gets up and hobbles off, as Bray rounds the corner he sees Micheal disappearing*

*Bray picks up Mel and puts her onto a bed*

"M...M...M...MEDIC!" Screams Bray

Comment

San screaming: I thought he had only four guards!!

Lizzie shouting: Well apparently he has a bit more secretly hidden and send the whole ship after us!

San running and firing behind her: you freaky creatures!!!

Lizzie: I'm out of ammo!!

San: Get behind me!

*kills two other creatures with her last bullets*

San:RUN!

*San and Lizzie run as fast as they can towards a corner*

BAM

Michael: so much for your diversion
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Comm Open*

"San, Lizzie come in"

"San Lizzie respond"

*Comm closed*

"Oh crap Doc look after mel, keep her sedated"

Clone Doc "Where are you going"

"I've got to save San and Lizzie I guess"

*Bray picks up a G36k with a 100 round drum mag and makes for San and Lizzies last known coordinates*

*Bray arrives at their last position with no resistance encountered, and no San or Lizzie.*

"Now what?"

*Bray sees a trail of Black blood on the floor*

"Seems we have a breadcrumb trail"

Looks like San is bleeding heavily, I don't have much time.

Comment

*San hears Bray on the com but can't respond*

San: crap..

Michael grins: you two come with me

*Lizzie and san exchange looks*

San; what are you going to do with us?

Michael: all in due time

San: I'd like to know now

*Michael turns his back to see a creature guard come through the corridor*
              *san takes that opportunity to touch her com for Bray to hear what's going on*

San: where are you taking us?

Michael: to the bridge. I have some nice surprises for you.

San: what kinds of surprises?

Michael: you'll see

San rolls eyes : can't you just tell us so that we prepare ourselves better for what's coming

Michael: you can't prepare for what's coming. You will obey me when I'm done with you.

San: How many of those creatures are there on our ship?

Michael: Your ship? *michael laughs* My ship you mean.

San: well, how many?

Michael: enough for you not to be able to escape without being killed. TIes them up.

San; Ugh! Don't you freaky creature touch me! Get off me!

Michael: I wouldn't resist too much, otherwise I wouldn't be able to use you. You seem quite injured.

San: I'm fine thank you very much.

Michael: take them to the bridge
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bray starts moving towards the bridge still not encountering any resistance.*

As he rounds the corner to the bridge he sees San and Lizzie being forced into the room.

*Bray touches the Comm*

"Hang in there, in 5 minutes I want you to start kicking up a fuss"

"10 seconds after you do close your eyes, open your mouth and try to cover your ears"

*Comm off*

*Bray crawls into a vent moving slowly not to make a noise and 4.30 minutes later he is above the bridge*

*Bray wispers into the mic*

"now"

San "oi, you let us go now! I'll kill you"

Guard "Be quiet, I would hate to have to kill you before Micheal can convert you i....what are you doing?"

*San and Lizzie open their mouths close their eyes and put one ear on their shoulders*

*The vent crashes to the floor floowed by two flash bangs*

BANG BANG

*Bray drops from the vent feet first and lands on the floor G36k at the hip firing and killing the stunned enemies*

*Bray takes out his combat knife and cuts San and Lizzie free*

*Bray passes San the desert eagle and takes a Wraith stunner off a dead guard and gives it to Lizzie*

"OK there are 4 guards outside this door, Lizzie I want you to stand infront of the door when we open it stun a guard and run behind that console"

*The door begins to open and Lizzie stuns a guard and takes cover*

*The other 3 guard come running through the door and get cut to pieces by San and Bray who were hiding on either side of the door*

*As they walk out of the room San shoots the stunned guard*

"One less to worry about"

Comment

San: Did you see Michael anywhere? He left us when we got dragged to the bridge.

Bray: No, I didn't see. Good thinking btw, with the comm.

San: yeah, you too for warning us.

Lizzie: I think Michael went back to the infirmary to get melfan.

San: oh crap yeah, melfan..

Bray: back to the infirmary it is. How are you btw?

San: I'm fine thanks. *whilst dripping blood from her nose which looks to be a bit too much to the left*

Bray: yeah, looks that way too.

*San checks life signs detector*

San; wow, we've killed a lot apparently. I only see 3 holding guard outside the infirmary, Michael is apparently inside and 2 are on their way here.

Lizzie: Let's kill those buggars first then

*Lizzie is fed up big time and kills them both*

San grins: way to go Lizzie

Bray: empty corridors now until the infirmary?

San; yep, looks clean to me

*the team runs through the corridors standing between them and the infirmary, holding still around the corner*

*Bray signs Lizzie to take the other corner*
                  Bray: let's all take one out. San, you the right one, Lizzie you the one across from you.

*shooting is heard and the three creatures fall backwards against the wall*

*the door of the infirmary slides open*
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Clone Lorne comes out backwards followed shortly by Mel*

"Nooooo"

*Mel feeds on him until he is nothing more than a husk.*

*Micheal walks out*

"Don't you see, It's too late, I see you've killed all of my hybrids though...they were not trained military personel like you before the conversion, you would make powerful allies"

San "I don't think so pal"

Mel "I need more I'm not full I still hunger"

Micheal "Very well, choose one to feed on"

Mel "Bray I only got a sip last time...but it was good, so much life, so much strength"

Bray "Come on! Give me a break!"

Micheal "You will have plenty of time for rest soon enough"

Comment

Bray: hey! I need some saving now guys!

San: yep, you do for a change.

*San fires 5 rounds at melfan*

San: She'll heal.. I hope..

*melfan falls backwards before she could feed on Bray*

*Michael moves towards us, surrounded by his personal shield*

San: So, what's the plan now Michael?

Michael grins: the woman will be healed within seconds and then she and I will feed upon all of you

San: No, I don't think you will.

*San grabs knife and cuts through Michael's hand, through the personal shield which was attached to his feeding spot and from which the rest of the shield embraced Michael's body*

San: Shoot him!!!

*Bray and Lizzie shoot all they got at Michael*

Michael: noooooooooo

San: oh yes

*Michael falls backwards*
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Bray "Is he dead?"

*Bray reloads his weapon and keeps it trained on Micheal*

San, "looks it."

*Bray walks past Mel to check, as he does mel lunges out and grabs his leg*

Bray "Nooooo"

Mel "YEEEEESSS

*BANG*

Silence

*Mel is lying on the floor, a wound in her forehead, Lizzies gun is smoking*

Bray "You didn't have to kill her!"

Lizzie "Don't worry I can clone a new one, she won't have any memories of what happened since her last medical...which luckily was just before this incursion."

San "Very good thinking Lizzie"

Bray "I need a mirror. NOW! If I have grey hair, we are not cloning her!"

Comment

San: and there's another problem.. aka Lorne.. Melfan could have brought him back to his gorgeous youthful self. We need to find a new wraith then for that Take him to the infirmary Lizzie, he needs to be kept alive until we find a wraith!! Oh and Bray, we were kidding about the gray temples

*Lizzie drags almost-dead Lorne into the infirmary*

Lizzie: Clone!Carson, take care of him until we find a wraith to get his life back into him

Bray: what do we do with Michael?

San: I think Clone!Carson will like to have a look at him. Take samples and create a better retrovirus or whatever

Bray: and melfan?

San: Clone!Carson will have to clone her. I think he'll have to work late today.

Bray: so we have a new mission now? Kidnapping a wraith?

San: I guess we do

*as San grabs another tissue from the kleenex box in the infirmary*
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Clone Carson "Wait right there missy, you're not going anywhere with that nose of yours"

San "But..."

Carson "Doctors orders it won't take long"

Bray "Better do as he says San, I'll set course for the nearest wraith hive / base"

Be back in 5

Comment

*San reminds the surrounders of McKay with the face she makes*

San: fine.. But I don't want you to crack it. And I don't want a Hannibal Cannibal mask either!

Clone!Carson: I'm afraid that's not up to you to decide Ma'am

San: it's my body, hell it is!

Bray: Just do as he says San, the faster we can find that wraith

San: hmm..

*San follows Clone!Carson with hesitency and slight fright*

*Bray walks out of the infirmary, towards the bridge, as he suddenly hears a loud crack followed by a loud shriek*

Bray: yeah, setting a nose straight hurts
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Comm open*

Bray "Don't kill Carson! I know he's a clone but it's not worth it"

San "Okay....Can I knock him round a bit?"

Bray "Well I guess it's up to you but I wouldn't advise it."

San "But it really hurt"

Bray "well in that case..."

"Oh wow....erm I don't think we're going to have much trouble finding a Wraith"

San "What do you mean?"

Bray "There's a hive right infront of us, Micheal must have arrived on it."

*Comm closed*

Comment

Working...
                                X