X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bray to San "Tactical retreat?"

San "You grab Mel!"

Bray "GO!"

*Bray grabs Mel sligs her over his shoulder and the two run off towards the infirmary*

Bray whilst running "If she turns I'm going to have to stun her"

"Keep going!"
    Last edited by Bray; 28 April 2008, 02:43 AM.

Comment

*Michael is heard in the background laughing*
      *melfan is heard screaming like crazy and kicking while Bray tries to hold on to her running away from the scene*

San: get in here!!
      *lock storage room with every box in the room*

Bray: okay, now we are locked inside and Michael is standing outside, invincible as he seems to be. What now? *as he drops melfan to the ground, who remains there screaming and kicking*
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Melfan screams and kicks like crazy*
        Michael: It wont be long now. Has her hair changed it colour? Her skin? Soon her hunger will to much and you will be the first she devours!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Bray "I seriously can't see a way out of this one"

San "maybe if we stun Mel it will slow down the change, long enough for us to use the anti virus we have in the infirmary"

Bray "Well that's all well and good but what are we going to do about Micheal and his minions...they aren't going to let us walk by."

Comment

San: there is a vent behind you..
            *Bray refuses to look behind him*
            Bray: No, I will not get in that vent again with an unconscious woman! How the heck are we going to get her to the infirmary! That's hundred of meters of very small vent away!
            San: Do you have another idea then?
            Bray: No I don't..
            San; then the vent it is

*bray stuns melfan and pulls her up to stuff her in the vent*
            *san grabs front of vent and throws it to the floor*
            *san and bray try to push melfan in the vent together*
            Bray: this is really going to be a problem
            San: yeah, it might, but we don't really have a choice do we..
            Bray: no we don't..
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Melfan stopss screaming for a moment*
              Melfan: I can smell your fear! I... That's bad right?
              SanGate: Humans are only suppouse to smell if someone smell bad or good, not that they can smell fear
              Melfan: And I'm hungry... I've never felt this hunger before.
              *looks at SanGate and Bray as they back away some*
              Melfan: I am tied up, what can I do?
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Bray and San are pushing Mel*

"Right this isn't going to work, I'll get in then pull her in and you push"

*gets in the vent backwards*

"....****ing vents...ok push"

San "there we go, snug as a bug"

"Right well here goes nothing"

*San climbs in the vent and reattaches the vent cover*

"That'll confuse them"

Bray "Lets just hope Mel doesn't turn."

Comment

*san, bray and melfan struggle to get through the vent, knocking each other and melfan multiple times, but since she's stunned she doesn't feel anything
                  San: Hope she doesn't question our methods when she see those bruises when she wakes up
                  Bray: If she turns, I don't think she'll ask us anything but kill as at the spot
                  *San looks worried at melfan, who's hand starts to turn blue*
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

I hate vents as much as I hate the brig!
                    *screams*
                    *Start using her longer nails to cut trough the rope and break free*
                    SanGate: Bray, she's free
                    *Melfan Kicks SanGate in the face*
                    Melfan: Oh shut up. Ohh bray *in a sing song voice* I am hungry
                    Bray: Oh crap
                    *starts to climb in the vent faster and manage to get out and find himself in a corridor*
                    *Melfan jumps out of shaft. Almost white hair. Eyes yellow, and a bluish skin. She looks at her hand. The feeding mark has appeared*
                    Melfan: You will be my first meal!

Comment

Bray "You sure? I'm all muscle...it won't taste very nice....maybe you should consider having a nice sirloin steak."

Mel, "No no no I want you!"

Bray "Well if you insist"

*Mel launches at Bray unleashing a terrifying scream*

Bray, "Oh not again"

Comment

*but then melfan scream real loud and as she looks backwards she looks in the face of a very bloody san*

*san grins while she looks at the knife in the back of melfan*

Melfan: you!

San: yeah me. Did you really think I would let you feed on him? It's not a deep cut so melfan will be fine.

*bray launches the strength he still has on knocking Wraith!melfan down*

Bray; that's for taking my life you ***!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Melfan starts clawing and Bray and gets a hand on his chest and starts feed*
                          Melfan: This feels sooo good!
                          *A stunner hit melfan in the back an she falls over, its LizzieAnne*
                          LizzieAnne: I came as fast as i could! Bray, you don't looks so good
                          Bray: Urgh

RL calls, gotta go

Comment

(bye! Have a good day at work!)

Bray: how the hell did you get in here? We're in a vent!
                            Lizzie: I checked the life signs detector and noticed I was right on top of you, but I wasn't, and then I heard you screaming through the vent system.
                            Bray: ah right.. Do I look old?
                            Lizzie: a bit grey around the temples, that's all
                            Bray: you're kidding right
                            Lizzie: yes I am
                            Bray: good.. Now we have to get san, she was kicked rather hard. Probably has a broken nose or something. Oh damn, now we have to crawl the other way again. What do we do with her?
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bray climbs out of the vent and pulls Mel out, she crashes to the floor*

"Erm...whoops?"

*Bray climbs back into the vent and retrieves a very bloody San*

*Bray drags San backwards and falls out of the vent*

"Oh shi...*

*POW, San lands right on top of Bray winding him*

San "Erm...hi?"

Bray "Yeeeaaah....would you mind getting your elbow out of my chest?"

San "Oh sorry"

Comment

San: sorry, my vision is a bit troubled because of all the blood

*Lizzie hands over a tissue*

San: danks
                                *wipes off blood* Just an eyebrow cut. Okay, tie melfan up again, we gotta take her to the infirmary.

*bray takes her up his shoulder*
                                San; Lizzie, where are the baddies?

Lizzie: 2 on this level, Michael seems to be waiting for us outside the infirmary.

San: okay then, let's get enough ammo
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X