Melfan: But I'm fine, I tell you!
    Clone!Becket: John's Puddle Jumper told you stay put
    Melfan: Yea, but John's PJ isn't here at the moment
    *Then Clone!DrLorne enter*
    Clone!drLorne: Stay put
    *Smiles*
    Melfan: You belong to John's PJ, your smile have no affect
    *stops to stares and starts drool slightly. Lorne wakes up*
    Lone: You are drooling over a clone? How can you?
    Melfan: I'm sorry, but he smiled! Help me escape, we have aliens onboard, plus the gravity is out of wack.
    Lorne: But everything looks fine
    *Greavity disappears from infirmary*
    Melfan: *While floating* You where saying. I'm out of here. Have aliens to kill
    *floats out of the infirmary*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

San, "There's a pannel down the other end of this corridor that will turn the gravity back on"

Bray "I'm not sure the hell hounds just going to let me stroll on by and use it though"

*San looks at an air vent*

San "Well...I wasn't thinking of walking down..."

Bray "Oh you've got to be kidding me!"

San "I'm sorry but there is no other way around"

*Bray looks at the vent*

"There's no way I'm getting a gun down that, the second I turn the gravity on you're going to have to engage the Hell Hound"

San "Well....I'll try."

*Bray looks slightly worried*

"You'll try?"

San "OK OK, I'll shoot it, you happy now?"

Bray "Well I wouldn't say I'm happy with the whole idea of crawling through a vent that's only an inch or two wider than me, to use a panel that's dangerously close to something that wants to eat me...but I'll cope."

*Bray rips the vent off and throws it into the zero G area*

"Hopefully that crashing to the ground will get his attention"

Comment

*Floating around, and tryin to locate the armory. Hears a growl. Floats around. sees an alien*
        Oh crap
        *Floats around the corner and falls to the floor*
        Ow!
        *Sees the armory in front of her*
        Finally.
        *Open the armory and find a P-90 and starts shooting the alien who falls dead to the floor*
        I rock, oh yea! Better take a Alien life sign detector, don't wanna get a surprise.
        *sees a flame thrower. Takes it*
        Wicked! I hope these works in nongravity!
        *Walks of towards the cargo bay*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Okay then, through the vent we go.

*bray and san crawl, or try to crawl their way through a very narrow vent, without any light but that of Bray's Golden Eagle, now and then san gets hit in the face by Bray's feet*

I think we're almost there.
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

*smack*

"Sorry "

San "Kick me again and i'll shoot you"

Bray "Well that'll block the vent good and proper"

San "Ok I'll shoot you after we get out...or feed you to the Hell Hound"

*Smack*

Bray "OH SH.."

San "I warned you"

Bray "Sorry...err we're there by the way, you can now feed me to the Alien"

*Gulp*

Comment

*Melfan has reached the cargo bay and sees on the alien life sign detector that there none there*
              There must be something here, cause I saw 3 come out this way
              *enters the cargo bay and walks slowly pasts the crates and other stuff laying around*
              *Hears a creaking sound up ahead, tip toeing slowly towards and sees what probably will lead to much trouble*
              Holy mother of Jesus... Is that?
              *over com*
              Bray, SanGate. I found a nest! And there is an even bigger alien here. i think it is the queen mother!
              *A squeeling sound is heard from behind and melfan turns around only to be nocked out*

Comment

*Bray and San still in the Vent*

Bray "Oh no....right well forget the zero G we have to take out this Alien...get to the cargo bay...pull out Mel...and then vent it."

San "What about the supplies?"

Bray "Well it's your call ma'am, but I really don't think we have the firepower to kill these things"

Comment

San: "But floating around isn't really helping us too is it. Okay, first mel then the rest. Maybe there's a control panel there as well"

* bray and san crawl back the other way through the vent, hardly capable of turning in this darn thing and kicking each other multiple times in face and other bodyparts*

- OUCH!
                  - OUCH!
                  - Quiet!
                  - You said ouch too!
                  - Yeah right, sshh!

*bray and san get out the other way of the vent, but there's a surprise in store for them*
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Melfan wakes up, tied up. Looks up and notice a figure*
                    Melfan: Michael!
                    Michael: Hello, long time no see.
                    Melfan: I had hoped we would never see each other again. It didn't go so well the last time. Me shooting you, you trying to turn me into one of your science projects!
                    Michael: But I've come so far, and my babys will grow in number and the Pegasus Galaxy will fall. After that the Milky Way.
                    Melfan: Look, can't we just let bygone be bygones at we go our marry way. You leave the ship, and we on the ship.
                    Michael: Can't have that.
                    *Takes out a syringe*
                    Melfan: what is that
                    *Michael injects into Melfan*
                    Michael: You will see.
                    *smiles evily*

Comment

*San tumbles out of the vent, Bray follows shortly, just missing her and landing right on the floor*

"Argh, thanks for catching me"

San "Did you catch me?"

Bray "Touché"

San "..."

*Bray pulls himself up from the ground*

Bray, "Oh...hello"

Comment

Melfan: 'ello guys, you will never believe who we have for company!
                        *Starts to pant*
                        Bray: You okey?
                        Melfan: No, not really. He gave me something
                        Bray: who?
                        Michael: Me

Comment

*Draws and raises Gun*

Bray "Stay right there!"

Micheal "Oh come now Bray, is there really any need for that?"

Bray "Um...well yes actually...you're a Wraith and general bad guy"

Micheal "I thought we were friends"

Bray "Friends don't try to suck the life out of each other, now, what the hell are you doing here?"

Comment

Michael: Her
                            *Points at Melfan*
                            Melfan: It's to know you are wanted. Aaargh!
                            *Bangs head against wall*
                            SanGate: What do you do to here
                            *Melfan opens her eyes and looks at SanGate*
                            SanGate: Uh. Melfan, your eyes!
                            Melfan: What about them?
                            Michael: That's why!

Comment

*san looks at melfan in horror, and draws gun and shoots at Michael. The shot ricoshades (sp?) from Michael's personal shield off the wall close to melfan*
                              San: what the hell did you do to her?!
                              Michael: *grins evil*
                              Bray: draws gun and shoots off 20 rounds from his gun who all bounce off around us
                              San: Stop that! You're going to get us killed!
                              Michael: don't worry. You will be eventually
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Melfan: You've found a way to turn humans into wraith, like we turn wraith into humans!
                                Michael: Yes, and refined it. Instead of several doses, it only takes one.
                                Melfan: Oh, crap
                                *Lets outs a scream*
                                Michael: But painful none the less
                                *smiles evily*

Comment

Working...
                                X