The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
    Hey general question, what epi did Lorne pilot the Orion? I can't remember!
    I think it was No Man's Land
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hey general question, what epi did Lorne pilot the Orion? I can't remember!

*sighs* Lorne in 'the chair'. Mmmmmm. *Stops dreaming*.
      Er.....sorry don't know
      sigpic

Comment

*Suddenly gravity comes back for Melfan and she falls to floor hitting her head*
        Guh...
        *Slips into unconsiousness*

Gonna go too sleep now. Have fun hunting aliens
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*mutters to self* I want to see Lorne, I want to see Lorne.
          OK pulls self together. Has buggy aliens to catch.
          Gets sword and P90 from the armoury I'm just passing.
          Not a moment to soon.
          Huge bug eyed monster turns the corner with a deafening shriek. I take a swing at it with the sword - the blade smacking against its hard shell with a loud crack. didn't even make a dent. It lunges at me full pelt and I dodge its nasty claw like hand. I again swing my sword and this time make a connection on its neck and with a howl it runs off.
          sigpic

Comment

*clone Dr Lorne and John's PJ rush to Melfan and tkae her back to the infirmary where she should have been to start with*

Question for Bray and LizzieAnne in the real world which county in England do you live in?
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*clone Dr Lorne and John's PJ rush to Melfan and tkae her back to the infirmary where she should have been to start with*

Question for Bray and LizzieAnne in the real world which county in England do you live in?
              Me - Little o' Norfolk.
              sigpic

Comment

Leicestershire 'The Heart of Rural England'

Do you live anywhere near Hunstanton? My Gran used to have a caravan there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                  Leicestershire 'The Heart of Rural England'

Do you live anywhere near Hunstanton? My Gran used to have a caravan there.

About 30 miles away.
                  Hunstanton is a nice seaside town.
                  sigpic

Comment

He Norfolk that's kinda of clsoe to me, I live in bedfordshire. My horse came from leciestershire!
                    sigpic
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Yeah it is, used to go there like 2 times a year.

Where abouts are you from JPJ?

Then we'd better get back on topic.

Edit: I see that just got answered

Comment

read post below

*John's PJ and Clone dr Lorne rush Melfan to infirmary on a gurney*

John's PJ "Pulse is stable, but I don't like the look of the head injury, could be serious, CT scanner please!"
                        sigpic

Comment

lol do you remember where abouts it was in Leicestershire?

*Bray and San continue towards the engine room*

"You'd better stay behind me....and no running off this time please"

Comment

*open comms*

Off to find an alien bug detector as I don't want to run into any more without warning.

*Sorry but RL calls me now, so I have to go*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah sorry 'bout that..
                              *stays close behind Bray*
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bray and San round a corner and spot the hell houdish creature at the other end of the corridor*

"Fire" Shouts Bray.

*San and Bray unload tens of rounds down the corridor, but to their surprise none hit their mark, all get deflected upwards*

San: "What the hell?"

Bray: "The gravity must be out, we can't fight it in zero G, we need to find another way around."

Comment

Working...
                                X