The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Finally comes to the Bridge*
    Great, now we have to fixed that too! And we still haven't fixed the Jumper!
    Lemme help you San
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Are you really sure you're okay melfan? I don't want a bad feeling General at my side, just like we did with Lorne. That did not go well in the end.

Okay then, that Jumper will have to wait. The diagnostic didn;t get us anywhere either. Anyone has ideas? We are a team after all
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bray starts feeling light*

Oh sh..."

*Everyone on the bridge starts to float off.*

"That'll be the artificial gravity gone!"

Comment

*Floats in midair*
          Oh boy
          *over com
          John's PJ. Make sure Lorne isn't floating away!
          *drags herself down to one of the panels and starts fiddling around*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yep control systems checked and are fi....Oh what's this....that's not right.
            *presses a few buttons and touch pads*
            "There that should do it"
            "Artificial gravity restored"
            Everyone drops to the floor in a heap.
            "Er...sorry everyone."
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is a problem.
              *bumps heads with melfan*
              sorry not used to weightlessness

Lizzie, anything burnt up there? Diagnostic comes up empty..
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ow. Yea, me either...
                There seem to be some fuses that has been fried over here. But not by natural causes

Comment

*Bray smacks his head on the roof*

"OW damn it!"

"Ma'am with your permission I'd like to make my way to the engine room"

Comment

You've got permission Bray! Wanna go alone, or want someone to join you? Maybe someone should join you, wouldn't want people getting hurt because they were reckless and went somewhere on their own
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

"there's something not quite right here with the system controls
                      Not quite sure but.......they've been tampered with.
                      Has anyone checked the alien life sign detector. We could have an intruder."
                      sigpic

Comment

"I'll take whoever you can spare ma'am"

Comment

*Checks the Alien Life Sign Detector*
                          There is something in the cargo bay, it's leaving, it's heading for..

It's heading for the Engine Room!

Comment

Crap!

Well, you're not going alone! I'll come with, melfan you stay here and keep us posted, and sort out what the damn thing is!

*grabs P90 and life signs detector*
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Checks the desert eagle is loaded*

"Lets roll....well float anyways"

*Bray and San start to float off towards the engine room.*

Comment

*comms open*

John's PJ "Erm we're floating here in the infirmary, I've tied Lorne to the bed so he doesn't float but as for clone carson, clone lorne and me we're dancing on the ceiling!"
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X