The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

Yes joking- my post level has increased to goa'uld underling!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on that

*in mess hall *

Ah peace at last. Mmmm. This blue jello's good.
    I haven't been stunned for a couple of hours. Things are definitely looking up.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah, I think things are looking up indeed. A quiet night at the Orion. Who would have thought.

*thinks about melfan, all alone in that infirmary with comatose Lorne* *
      *is jealous and has her personal thoughts of what melfan might do to the unconscious fella*
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        yeah, I think things are looking up indeed. A quiet night at the Orion. Who would have thought.

*thinks about melfan, all alone in that infirmary with comatose Lorne* *
        *is jealous and has her personal thoughts of what melfan might do to the unconscious fella*

*Snuggle closer to Lorne and notice he is naked under the sheets*
        Huh. Again? Not complaining!
        *Grins really big*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*The ship shakes violently and drops out of hyperspace*

"What the hell?"

Comment

*sits up and activates com*
            What happened? Why did we shake?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*On the comm*

"We've dropped out of hyperspace ma'am, reason unknown"

Comment

*looks up with mouth full from her jello*
                Why is the outside of that window not blue from hyperspace anymore...
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

*sighs*
                  *Get out of bed, in scrubs, and leaves for the bridge*
                  I'm on my way, do you know what happened?

Comment

"I don't know ma'am could be something as simple as a malfunction in the hyper drive, could be something....more sinister."

Comment

*touches com*
                      Bray, are you still on the bridge? What's going on?
                      Bray explains the situation.

- There goes my quiet night.. Wanna bet it's something sinister instead of a malfunction?
                      Edit; and I'm on my way. Keep melfan in her bed, she's no use to us wandering around causing damage again..
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*thinks* It's probably the space equivalent of the earth moving for you General Melfan.

but says " No idea Ma'am we're checking it out now."
                        sigpic

Comment

*Shipwide Comm Open*

"All propulsion has just gone offline, there is something fishy going on here."

Comment

*arrives at the bridge*

Okay. So, what have we got? Is the hyperdrive itself still online?
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

"No everything has gone offline, we still have life support, gravity, lighting, but weapons, shields, propulsion and communications have all gone offline."

Comment

damnit.. Lizzie, can you check the control system to see if anything has burnt or something? I'll run a diagnostic on the hyperdrive.
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X