X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No SG-1 got rid of all the ori their not a threat, they died"

"I'm going to run some more tests, can everyone please leave my infirmary!"
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Happily too. I don't like hospitals.

So, still on our way to Atlantis. Good Are we almost there yet, or do we have like days or weeks to go?
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Leaves for the bridge*

"I'll make sure we don't crash into anything"

Comment

How many months?

*Looks at John's PJ*

I'm gonna remember right? Or is it in my best intressed if I don't remember at all?
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

"Thank you everyone, I'm sure Melfan just needs some time to get her head sorted and sort out what the queen was thinking and what are her thoughts, i'll keep everyone informed"

"And I'm a Goa'uld Underling!"
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*starts to leave infirmary as well*

*thinks* Another uneventful day as usual then

"Oh I'm hungry. anyone for the canteen? What's on the menu?"
              sigpic

Comment

*Melfan drifts off to sleep but opens her eyes*
                Who is an Underling?
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I think I'll join you in the mess hall Lizzie. What's on the menu today?

And I hope you were kidding John's PJ? Please be joking?
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Right I'll try the brief overview, We went to a planet and the queen and king of that world took over you and Lorne, we chased you across space. You beat up bray, shot LizzieAnn and Sangate was asleep the whole time.

Bray managed to get the queen to leave you and go into a clone of carmen, and the king willing removed himself from Lorne. And I'm keeping you in the infirmary for 24 hrs to check that there is no lasting damage"

Yes joking- my post level has increased to goa'uld underling!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Bray over the comm system*

"Don't forget all the ass kicking I had to do to save her"

Comment

Huh. Sounds familiar.
                        *Shakes head*
                        Is that why I have this need for you all to call me Queen Lan?

And congrats on being a Goa'uld Underling

Comment

"No bray we won't"

"Yes bray kicked a lot of ass to save everyone, including you Melfan!
                          sigpic

Comment

"thank you"

*Comm Closed*

Comment

Yes, also thank you Bray from me! You also saved my butt out there today.

*takes sip from oranje juice and grabs a spoon to eat blue jello*
                              Hmm, this is not bad. Not bad at all.
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Looks over to Lorne. Smiles. See if coast is clear. Leaves bed and jump in Lornes bed. Snuggle close and close eyes. Falls asleep*

Comment

Working...
                                X