• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bray "Erm...Lt Col Bray Ma'am...you can't remember me?"

Comment

What exactly happen? My memory is bit foggy and him
      *Points at Bray*
      I don't remember! Don't tell me! I was possessed again! But I usually remember what happens afterwards. This time, not so much
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Just some temporarily amnesia, don't worry Bray.

So no further problems? Was about time it got a bit easy.
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Hey I'm the medic, that's my job to conlcude things like that San! Poor Bray doesn't she remember you! She should be fine in a day or so, I want to keep Lorne and Melfan here for 24 hrs"
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Bray "I saved your life when the Orion was boarded, carried you back when you were wounded...you seriously can't remember me?"

Comment

Lt Col Bray you say?

Tihi. That ryhmed

*giggles*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

"I'm glad everyone is feeling good, when do we get to Atlantis?

Oh and by the way, if anyone wants a Lorne clone I can provide!"
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

melfan, I like your amnesia, you say funny things

Don't know when we'll get there, Bray? any idea?
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Yes Lt Col Bray"

"I fought my way through an enemy compound to save you....you beat the crap out of me"

"If we continue at current speed with no interruptions 12 hours"

Comment

Edit: I did?

*to John*

Why are we heading to Atlantis. I tought we where needed on Earth?

Comment

"That was fun seeing you get beaten up LOL!"

Ok this could be a problem- No the Queen wanted to go to Earth we want to take over Atlantis in teh peagsus galaxy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Earth?!? we're heading back to earth?!? Why on earth (...) would we do that?!?
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

But the Ori... The Ori are attacking Earth, they wanna make worshippers out of us!

Comment

We aren't the Queen wanted to rule Earth, so she set a course, or tried to anyway. We're now back on course for Atlantis.

The ori were defeated months ago

Comment

Ah, okay.. but weren't they planning on doing that already before we left? Or did I miss something while I was gone?
                                (I did scan the pages and read the summary )
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X