The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hello Mardon, how about we settle this man to man?"

Mardon "I've seen what you did you our guards...I think I prefer you restrained"

"Well in that case I'll come to you!"

*Bray starts jumping his chair over towards Mardon*

"GUARD"

*Bray gets punched in the face by a guard and dragged back to San's unconscious body*

Comment

*SanGate is awakend by the sudden beam of light in her face and requests it being shut down*
      - can someone shut down that lamp thing?! It's rather annoying.

*bray nods in agreement*

*Mardon looks worriedly at the Queen*
      Mardon: they do not seem to get affected by the light
      Queen: the human male seemed to be unaffected by it too when I struck him with it
      Mardon: are we sure it works on people who have the ATA gene?
      Queen: it worked on my host, why won't it work on them?
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Sees what Bray does.*
        He never stops, does he?
        -No, my Queen.
        Ah, my King. Success! Come we will celebrate your return in our quarters. Merdon, if Bray gives you any problem. Kill him. But the Converter should do the trick
        "Yes my Queen"
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

"OI, Mardon! Turn this bloody thing off, I don't like using tanning salons"

Comment

Whispers to Bray:
            -Why are they taking off? Can't they see it has no affect on us?

Bray: apparently not
            - Let's untie ourselves. Have you got your knife still? Try to cut my rope.
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Mardon Looks worriedly at at Bray*
              "This is not gonna work! Turn it up to the top. It has to work!"
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Bray's ropes are cut*

*Bray takes the knife from San and launches it at Mardon hitting him in the shoulder*

"Argh" Mardon screams as he goes down

*Bray retrieves the knife from Mardon's shoulder*

Bray "Scream and I'll kill you"

*Bray wipes the blood off the knife onto his combat trousers*

"Here you go San"

*Bray cuts San's ropes*

"Now what Ma'am?"

Comment

- Thanks a bunch Bray! Now let's kill those 6 guards that are doing a poor job

*Bray and San kill the guards with the slice of knife*
                  - They aren;t very well trained are they.. Well, their fault.

Now, let's get Lorne back and then get the body of melfan back, wherever it might be or whatever it might be
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

*The Queen and King are on the bridge and sees that San and Bray has escaped.*
                    They are truly amazing! There must be something in their genetic code that withstand the Convertion! No one else has!
                    -Love, we must leave
                    You are right.
                    *Jumps out of hyperspace. We see another ship nearby*
                    This is Queen Lan and King Gra'l. Beam us aboard!
                    'Yes my Queen and King*
                    The Queen fiddles with the controls some and are then beamed aboard another ship*
                    EDIT
                    *The other ship are then takes off into hyperspace*

Comment

*Bray and San finish fighting their way to the bridge as the other ship takes off into hyperspace*

San "Can we follow it?"

Bray "If we were on the Orion, maybe"

San "What now then?"

Bray "I suggest turning this bucket around and getting back to the Orion, It's your call though Ma'am"

Comment

- Let's do that! Seems like a plan! Oh, there's Lorne!
                        *unties Lorne*

- Now let's find that Orion!

*Orion gets in sight*
                        *Bray drags San to infirmary since she has a twisted ankle from the fights and lost a lot of blood*
                        Carson clone: I think she will have to stay here for a while. She needs an IV at least for several hours. I want to keep her here for the night.

Bray: great.. I'll have to go after that darn ship all by myself then.

(RL calls people, I have to go Have fun here! )
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

(Didn't Lorne get turned into the king Gra'l?)

*Bray heads off to the Bridge and launches two drones into the alien ship destroying it*

*Bray engages the hyper drive to the last coordinates of the Alien ship*

*Bray begins scanning for residual hyper particles*

"Found them, setting pursuit course"

*The Orion screams into the hyperspace window, Bray sets the auto pilot and goes off to the armoury to get ready for the ensuing battle*

Comment

Yes, Lorne is King Gra'l. And he's still with Queen Lan.
                            *The Ship comes out of hyperspace over a planet. The Crew gets beamed down while a new crew gets beamed up. The Ship gets new instructions and head off yet again into hyperspace*

*On the Planet*
                            The People: All Hail the Queen Lan and King Gra'l!
                            *Chants that over and over again*
                            We are back, to rule this planet. Those who are loyal will be greatly rewarder!
                            - My Queen and I have gotten enemies. Anyone who sees them. Capture them and bring them to us!
                            *Shows picture of the Orion and all the crew*
                            Crowd: All for our Queen and King! All for our Queen and King!
                            *Queen Lan and King Bra'l goes inside. Donay comes up*
                            "Where is my father?
                            I'm sorry, he was captured by the enemy. Become our Guard and avange him!
                            "Yes. I pledge my allegence to you!
                            - Good my boy. Go to the training are. We want you to be prepared!
                            *Donay leaves*
                            I have missed you my King.
                            -And I have missed you my Queen. Lets redraw to our quarters
                            Lets. I haven't felt a mans body near me for too long!
                            *The King and Queen leaves for their quarters*

Comment

*The Orion drops out of hyperspace and enters orbit above the planet.*

"Scanning for the FFI's" (Friend or Foe Indicators)

"I have Mel and Lornes FFI's!"

*Two Alien ships break cover from behind the second moon and launch a couple of missiles*

Bray, "Raise shields! Brace for impact!"

*The shields raise just in time as the missiles slam into the shields*

Bray, "Return fire!"

*A mess of drones are released cutting to two ships into space debris.*

Bray, "Shields at 70% we can't stand toe to toe with these guys for too long."

Bray goes to get the rest of the team and prepares to infiltrate the enemy complex to retrieve Mel and Lorne.

Comment

*On board one of the Ships. Donay Sees the ships being destroyed*
                                "Attack! Beam me to the surface, the Queen and King need to know!
                                *Ship Attack Orion, who launch a drone and takes the ship out*
                                *Donay beams into the castle*
                                "Where is The KIng and Queen?"
                                'They are in their quarter, they wish not to be desturbed.
                                "They want to know this!"
                                *Donay runs to The KIngs and Queens quartes and knock loadly on the door*
                                "They are here! The Ship you described are here. It is taking down the ships in orbit.
                                *The Queen leaves the bed and stalks up to Donay*
                                I wished not to be desturbed!
                                "But I tought you needed to know?"
                                -We can sence them. We know that they are here"
                                " I am sorry"
                                Not as sorry as I am.
                                *The Queen stabs Donay who crumbles to the floor.*
                                If it's a battle they want, that is what they gonna get!
                                *Over intercom*
                                Prepare the ground troops. Prepare for battle!

Comment

Working...
                                X