X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Plan C does ANYONE have a plan C!"

"Oh god I hope so other we are SO screwed!"
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Looks over at LizzieAnne and John's Puddlejumper*

Didn't I stun you two?

*Stuns LizzieAnne*

*watches her fall*

*Attempt to stun John's Puddlejumper*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        "Plan C does ANYONE have a plan C!"

"Oh god I hope so other we are SO screwed!"
        What you said.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        *Looks over at LizzieAnne and John's Puddlejumper*

Didn't I stun you two?

*Stuns LizzieAnne*

*watches her fall*

*Attempt to stun John's Puddlejumper*
        *pretending to be stunned* lying next to whumped Lorne, really, really close. Hmmmm If this is the end, what a way to go.
        OK stop that. Not now no guttery thoughts.
        Think of a plan C. Plan C. *drools* Lorne. *sigh* That smile slayed me.
        How could she not have been affected. Must be some really hard arsed alien in there.

I hope John's PJ called for help.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          What you said.

*pretending to be stunned* lying next to whumped Lorne, really, really close. Hmmmm If this is the end, what a way to go.
          OK stop that. Not now no guttery thoughts.
          Think of a plan C. Plan C. *drools* Lorne. *sigh* That smile slayed me.
          How could she not have been affected. Must be some really hard arsed alien in there.

I hope John's PJ called for help.
          *Sees John's PJ escape*

*Looks down on Lorne and LizzieAnne and notice drool*

*Sighs*

Hmm, it appears that LizzieAnne is immune to the stunners affect. Most Interesting.

*Use the stunner twice and drags LizzieAnne and locks her in a closet*
          *Walks over to Lorne and pokes him, no reaction*

Hmm. Don't trust a stunned person.

*Ties Lorne to one of the chairs*

*Looks out Window and sees they jump out of hyperspace and sees a ship*

Finally!
          *Hails the ship*
          What took you so damn long?
          -Sorry, they jumped into hyperspace before we could reach. We had to do something, possessing one of the crewmember was vital
          Yea, yea. But this one? She's screaming and kicking like you wouldn't believe! Plus she has these tought about Lorne, that I have to surpress!
          -Beam us aboard so we can begin

*The Entity/Melfan beams aboard the enemy*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Sees John's PJ escape*

*Looks down on Lorne and LizzieAnne and notice drool*
            Hehe

*Sighs*

Hmm, it appears that LizzieAnne is immune to the stunners affect. Most Interesting.

*Use the stunner twice and drags LizzieAnne and locks her in a closet*
            *Walks over to Lorne and pokes him, no reaction*

Hmm. Don't trust a stunned person.

*Ties Lorne to one of the chairs*

*Looks out Window and sees they jump out of hyperspace and sees a ship*

Finally!
            *Hails the ship*
            What took you so damn long?
            -Sorry, they jumped into hyperspace before we could reach. We had to do something, possessing one of the crewmember was vital
            Yea, yea. But this one? She's screaming and kicking like you wouldn't believe! Plus she has these tought about Lorne, that I have to surpress!
            -Beam us aboard so we can begin

*The Entity/Melfan beams aboard the enemy*
            Wakes up in closet. Oh No not again!
            My poor head. My poor stunned body.
            *Listens at door of closet* What on earth is all that noise. Stunners, gunfire.
            Sneaks a look through a crack in the door.
            Enemy incursion. A fight. Now where's my fightun sword. Oh good here it is in this closet where I usually keep it. What are the chances?

While Evil entity Melfan is talking to her evil alien friends,plotting and scheming.
            I sneak out and cut the ties which are holding Lorne in his chair *sighs* - see that he has woken up and is ready to escape.
            We run and make our escape into the science lab and seal the doors. Hopefully to make another plan.
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe
              The drool gave you away. Should never drool when Evil Entity/Melfan is nearby

Wakes up in closet. Oh No not again!
              My poor head. My poor stunned body.
              *Listens at door of closet* What on earth is all that noise. Stunners, gunfire.
              Sneaks a look through a crack in the door.
              Enemy incursion. A fight. Now where's my fightun sword. Oh good here it is in this closet where I usually keep it. What are the chances?

While Evil entity Melfan is talking to her evil alien friends,plotting and scheming.
              I sneak out and cut the ties which are holding Lorne in his chair *sighs* - see that he has woken up and is ready to escape.
              We run and make our escape into the science lab and seal the doors. Hopefully to make another plan.
              *Evil Entity's people get beamed aboard*
              Now, will I get my body back? This one is most is screaming like cat in heat!"
              -Sorry Sir, she was the only one in range and had the strongest gene.
              *Transport Evil Entity in to his own body*
              "And I will never, ever wanna be transported into a womans body!
              *melfan comes to her sences*
              Hey, who the heck are you? And why am I on the bridge?
              "I'm Mardon. We are in need of your ship. As we are gonna conqer the Pegasus Galaxy"
              Say what now?
              "You don't need to know more of our plans"
              *stuns Melfan who crumbles to the floor*
              "Take her away. Put her in the brig. And find the others!"
              *Melfan gets dragged away while Mardon sets a course for the Pegasus Galaxy*
              *Mardon looks around. Sighs*
              "Where is the major? Don't tell me. The girl"
              *Yell to his minions to find them and capture them alive*

Comment

The drool gave you away. Should never drool when Evil Entity/Melfan is nearby

*Evil Entity's people get beamed aboard*
                Now, will I get my body back? This one is most is screaming like cat in heat!"
                -Sorry Sir, she was the only one in range and had the strongest gene.
                *Transport Evil Entity in to his own body*
                "And I will never, ever wanna be transported into a womans body!
                *melfan comes to her sences*
                Hey, who the heck are you? And why am I on the bridge?
                "I'm Mardon. We are in need of your ship. As we are gonna conqer the Pegasus Galaxy"
                Say what now?
                "You don't need to know more of our plans"
                *stuns Melfan who crumbles to the floor*
                "Take her away. Put her in the brig. And find the others!"
                *Melfan gets dragged away while Mardon sets a course for the Pegasus Galaxy*
                *Mardon looks around. Sighs*
                "Where is the major? Don't tell me. The girl"
                *Yell to his minions to find them and capture them alive*
                Turns to speak to Lorne " You know that the entity has taken over General Melfan don't you?"

Lorne says " Yes that was obvious to me when I used my stunning smile and it had no effect on her whatsoever. Not even a hint of a drool. Unheard of in this part of the galaxy."

I agree Sir. I suggest that we help her escape from their evil clutches.
                Even though I have been stunned so many times I've lost count.

Lorne says " Yes. Thats the plan then. Not to be caught again, get General Melfan back and get rid of the the evil aliens off our ship. How do we do than then? "

*Slaps him* very gently of course. Meticulous planning that's how Commander.
                Meticulous planning.
                But it will have to be tomorrow my Commander Lorne. Tomorrow. First we must rest. *snuggles up to Lorne until tomorrow*. Goodnight.
                sigpic

Comment

Turns to speak to Lorne " You know that the entity has taken over General Melfan don't you?"

Lorne says " Yes that was obvious to me when I used my stunning smile and it had no effect on her whatsoever. Not even a hint of a drool. Unheard of in this part of the galaxy."

I agree Sir. I suggest that we help her escape from their evil clutches.
                  Even though I have been stunned so many times I've lost count.

Lorne says " Yes. Thats the plan then. Not to be caught again, get General Melfan back and get rid of the the evil aliens off our ship. How do we do than then? "

*Slaps him* very gently of course. Meticulous planning that's how Commander.
                  Meticulous planning.
                  But it will have to be tomorrow my Commander Lorne. Tomorrow. First we must rest. *snuggles up to Lorne until tomorrow*. Goodnight.
                  *We see Melfan laying on the floor in the brig*
                  *All alone*
                  *Fades to black*

Yea, we'll pick this up tomorrow
                  SanGate and Bray will have a hell of a read tomorrow!
                  Good night!
                  EDIT
                  Okey, on the first page I have update our past mission and our current mission. I'll suggest everyone read that so you have some clue to what's happened, and where on the ship you are.
                  Last edited by melfan; 26 April 2008, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Yea, we'll pick this up tomorrow
                    SanGate and Bray will have a hell of a read tomorrow!
                    Good night!
                    EDIT
                    Okey, on the first page I have update our past mission and our current mission. I'll suggest everyone read that so you have some clue to what's happened, and where on the ship you are.
                    Yes, I did have a very good read! Fanfic including meeee! And thanks for the edit!! Very handy!!

And now, the conclusion.

*yawn* ah, what a good morning. Hopefully all those troubles from yesterday are solved and taken care of.

*intercom turns on*
                    John's PJ: "General SanGate, please respond!!"
                    *yawn*
                    "What is it! I'm awake for 2 minutes!"
                    John's PJ: Sorry General but this couldn't wait"
                    "what has Bray done now"
                    John's PJ: It's not Bray this time Ma'am, it's melfan.
                    "Still seeing rabbits is she"
                    John's PJ: No Ma'am, it's worse.
                    "Worse?!?"
                    John's PJ: yes Ma'am, she was possessed by an alien entity who has now taken over the ship.

"OMG! Where is she?"
                    John's PJ: they've taken her to the brig
                    "And Lorne and LizzieAnne?"
                    John's PJ: they escaped.
                    "Where are you?"
                    John's PJ: I locked myself up in the infirmary.
                    "Okay, I will get melfan first, then we'll come and get you and we'll drag Bray from the holding cells and look for LizzieAnne and Lorne in the mean time"

Meanwhile, in the brig...
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Slowly open here eyes*
                      What the heck? Where am I?
                      *Remember what happened*
                      Right, a crazy alien possessed me! And tosses me in the brig!
                      *Walks over to the bars*
                      Hello? Anyone there? Anyone
                      *Checks ear for com. It's gone*
                      Of course not. That would make it easy!
                      *The door outside the brig opens*

Comment

Finally! What the heck did that creep do to you!

Come on, gotta get you outta here. Had to stun some aliens on my way here, but I think they didn't contact their superiors before they were out. But they will come to of course.. So we might encounter them again.

Can you run? Let's go and find Lorne, LizzieAnne, John's PJ and Bray
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Looks suspiously at SanGate*
                          Are you, you?

Comment

*wakes up next to Lorne* sighs: He looks so lovely sleeping: wipes drool, not a very pretty sight

OK commander Lorne 'wakey wakey'. We have plans to make.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes melfan, I'm me me. You and Lorne were the ones fussing around with the controls while I was speaking to Mr Frigut, the leader of Planetship six. I think you were possessed then. I'm me! I haven;t seen rabbits and tigers running around, or thought you were replicators! Now, come on!!!

*presses ear com*
                              LizzieAnne, are you there?
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

With everything that has been going on, you just don't know!
                                Do you have a gun or stunner on you, Mardon took everything!
                                And a com would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X